Thanks for the 50 Gems, Gree! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thanks for the 50 Gems, Gree!

Lurker
    Post Count

Never received final award for hide scale- received all 8 units!!! Please help!!!!

I received all 8 units on the hide scale, how to tame a dragon and was NEVER AWARDED the final prize. I have emailed gree multiple times and was replied to a blank email with a survey? Someone PLEASE HELP I'm an honest player that spent gems opening these boxes and I am very frustrated. You can look in my account and see I have all 8 units needed but no final prize. Someone please help mlek2 from night walkers guild
    358-719-109 is the guild

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Got a splash screen:
    You have been awarded 50 gems!
    Apologies for the inconvenience stemming from the recent Hide Scale Box event.
    From 8/1-8/10, we are awarding each player 50 gems for their patience."

Thanks!

Post Count
    Thanks GREE!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    For those not getting the pop up, please restart the app a few times. This helps ensure you have the latest data and you'll get recent new and of course the 50 gems.

~Sirius
    Hey Sirius
    I have closed the game, turned off the iPad... Still nothing.
    The only thing I haven't done is delete and re install the game.
    Still no gems

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Sirius
    I have now deleted and re install the game and still no gems!

Post Count

Thumbs down Really sad they way they handled it

Quote Originally Posted by Coot View Post
    I'm so happy that everyone gets 50 gems when I spent 200 gems to get nothing for it in the last event and the reply to the service ticket was please wait longer and if nothing happens submit another ticket to be reviewed... How about you just give me my f***ing gems back... I hope everyone enjoys my gems and f*** off gree
    I agree, I was glad they did something however I opened dozens of of them resetting the clock between trying to get back in the top 50. That's 40 gems a box, the 50 free just covers 1 of them. I contacted support as soon as I realized I wasn't being credited with the Wyrm Eggs I opened and additionally I wasn't awarded the unit because I wasn't credited with the eggs. Here's what they sent me, sad is all I can say about the way they handled it, just poor.

"I apologize for the delayed response. Our engineering team has compiled a list of the amount of Gold Doubloons that players received and we will be counting them towards the total Wyrm Eggs count. Unfortunately, we were not able to do this before the event ended, so we will be manually crediting accounts with the prize this week. If you believe you have not received the correct prizes based on the combined number of Gold Doubloons and Wyrm Eggs by the end of this week, please submit a new ticket to us and let us know and we can double check your event information.

Unfortunately we are not able to credit gems or prizes to players who stopped collecting event items.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you and thank you for your patience as we get the correct prizes credited to players."

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickMadison View Post
    I agree, I was glad they did something however I opened dozens of of them resetting the clock between trying to get back in the top 50. That's 40 gems a box, the 50 free just covers 1 of them. I contacted support as soon as I realized I wasn't being credited with the Wyrm Eggs I opened and additionally I wasn't awarded the unit because I wasn't credited with the eggs. Here's what they sent me, sad is all I can say about the way they handled it, just poor.

"I apologize for the delayed response. Our engineering team has compiled a list of the amount of Gold Doubloons that players received and we will be counting them towards the total Wyrm Eggs count. Unfortunately, we were not able to do this before the event ended, so we will be manually crediting accounts with the prize this week. If you believe you have not received the correct prizes based on the combined number of Gold Doubloons and Wyrm Eggs by the end of this week, please submit a new ticket to us and let us know and we can double check your event information.

Unfortunately we are not able to credit gems or prizes to players who stopped collecting event items.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you and thank you for your patience as we get the correct prizes credited to players."

Wow... That isn't fair at all. I hope they fix the issue and get you what you needed