Thread: New quest up and issues already

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

New quest up and issues already

Finished level 1 and it resets back and makes you repeat in a constant loop

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I did it twice before I gave up.

WTF Gree?! Do you like handing out free gems?
    Last edited by Shinazueli; 08-01-2013 at 07:40 PM.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by taxman View Post
    Finished level 1 and it resets back and makes you repeat in a constant loop
    yea im pissed off already. Same thing happens to me (3 times). Sometimes I restart the app and both individual and Guild LTQ disappears. WTF is going on.

Post Count
    My guild quest is running fine but my individual is on the infinite loop. Tried closing & reopening game, tried staying in the game, going back to my kingdom, wandering around other kingdoms... Its especially annoying to be wasting energy on it when I need energy for the guild quest! But I can't afford to be falling so far behind on the individual compared to the guild either. Ugh!

All your manor are belong to us.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    My guild quest is running fine but my individual is on the infinite loop. Tried closing & reopening game, tried staying in the game, going back to my kingdom, wandering around other kingdoms... Its especially annoying to be wasting energy on it when I need energy for the guild quest! But I can't afford to be falling so far behind on the individual compared to the guild either. Ugh!
    You aren't behind. Nobody can do it.

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Let me get to level 3 this time and then reset again. No credit for the units either but of course my energy is drained for the strikes I made

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinazueli View Post
    You aren't behind. Nobody can do it.
    My individual quest is behind compared to the guild quest is what I meant. I clearly wasn't too clear, lol.

All your manor are belong to us.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This is absolutely insane. How could this have been missed if there was even a minimal amount of testing? Or is testing what we so for you? If so, I want a lot more,than free gems as payment.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    so the guild quest and the individual are not linked like last time then.

:-(
    **Former** Founding member of Band Of Barbarians (till we get KA on andriod)

** TriggerHappy Terry - Special Operations Brigade**

Wanna be an S.O.B - we have 3 crews with different minimums for all levels of play

SOB 1. Top 50
    SOB 2. Top 150
    SOB 3. Top 400

Wanna come and play then PM for details - We use Line for communication

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It will be wonderful if the 50 free gems will just keep repeating too like stage 1, each time you restart, 50 free gems, restart-50 gems. Gree you restart the wrong thing!!!

Post Count

Now it's gone

My experience was that I did the individual level 1. Then helped complete guild level 1. Guild level 2 opened, but not individual level 2. Tried a power down to see if that would fix it.

Now those quests are gone, but I seem to have 50 extra gems now.

Post Count
    Absolutely aggravating!!!! What the f!!!! An endless loop!!?? Watts the name of this LTQ, "Groundhogs Day"??? Seriously!!!!
    "Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
    Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"
    Sun Tzu The Art of War

Post Count
    Another glitch, impossible. Gree has the best programmers in the world, I can't believe it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    wow, i'm slow to post...already 10th in line...stinks. we wait additional time and still issues...more free gems.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lara4578 View Post
    It will be wonderful if the 50 free gems will just keep repeating too like stage 1, each time you restart, 50 free gems, restart-50 gems. Gree you restart the wrong thing!!!
    This is what should be happening.