New quest up and issues already - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New quest up and issues already

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I only had the guild available not the individualvsoasumed it was just another guild quest. Killed about 30 mobs on level 3 only to have the app shut down unexpectedly. Now I can't get back in. Each time I launch it the splash screen comes up then disappears. Tried closing the app, resetting iPad and reinstalling app. Nothing. Again my hat is off to you Gree in coming up with more inventive ways to mess things up. Well played.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Can Gree doing something to the game before they launch something?

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard47 View Post
    I'm having same issue.. Try #4 yielded no better results...finish 1/21 of individual quest, 2/21 doesn't show up so I exit game and restart and I'm back to 1/21 with no mobs killed.. I'm thinking 1000 free gems, but I'm a dreamer!!!
    Gree has yet so far to launch anything that is error free. I have never seen for once that Gree launch something that is good to go!!

Post Count
    My question is "are all the very loud non gem users using all the free gems or do they just let them sit because they don't believe in using gems?"
    Yes haters are heading my way now. Great. Everyone else when you stop laughing help hide me please.
    I'm heading to the pit to hide till everyone can breathe enought to help. Thanks in advance for the protection from the masses of NON GEM USERS.
    Hope you all have a great day.
    Angie

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    If I knew how to post pics you could see it. I did one when I was at 7/8', then the one where I got the unit, then the shot where it starts over again.

You can seem the energy decreasing and the xp increasing

Lurker
    Post Count

Unhappy I love redoing the same level over and over and over again for no purpose

Glad to see I'm not the only one having the issue  I guess it focus on the guild quest and then play catchup when they fix the individual...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Without a Paddle? View Post
    Is this not the same as their prizes being inflated ten fold in the last year. When ltqs started a 1000/1000 unit was all the rave. Now it's just a halfway point.
    No, it's actually not the same. Yes stats have inflated, but not the same for everyone. This only holds true if everyone completes every ltq's. Some people still camp so their stats don't increase much, some only make it halfway, some finishes it always. So different people extract a different value from it whereas everyone gets an absolute value for this since everyone gets 50 gems. True, people will use it for different things but the absolute value is still the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Aclark View Post
    My question is "are all the very loud non gem users using all the free gems or do they just let them sit because they don't believe in using gems?"
    Yes haters are heading my way now. Great. Everyone else when you stop laughing help hide me please.
    I'm heading to the pit to hide till everyone can breathe enought to help. Thanks in advance for the protection from the masses of NON GEM USERS.
    I'm confused. I thought we were talking about this ltq repeating the first level over and over...

Post Count
    GREE get your stuff together ......when was the last time you ran an event of any kind without a problem.....really this is getting seriously annoying .......please for future events ...MAKE SURE THEY WORK BEFORE ALLOWING THEM TO BECOME ACTIVE.......FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT......to be honest I don't even want to hear your customary response of....please have patience we are working on fixing the problem.....thanks again!!!

FIX IT!!!!FIX IT!!!!! In fact once you fix this problem start working on fixing the next event so it will be done by the time it starts!!!!

KA: 630-568-270

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Thumbs down Yes FiX Fix Fix..before you launch anything Gree.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyraiders View Post
    GREE get your stuff together ......when was the last time you ran an event of any kind without a problem.....really this is getting seriously annoying .......please for future events ...MAKE SURE THEY WORK BEFORE ALLOWING THEM TO BECOME ACTIVE.......FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT......to be honest I don't even want to hear your customary response of....please have patience we are working on fixing the problem.....thanks again!!!

FIX IT!!!!FIX IT!!!!! In fact once you fix this problem start working on fixing the next event so it will be done by the time it starts!!!!
    Agree Skyraider,,Gree if you need to prolong the war for a month and fix your game...for goodness sake do it! Not to the expense of wasting our time on your always error LTQ and squeeze 2 wars in one month. We are paying for an error free program not error always game!!

Consistent Contributor Klassenr@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Post Count
    Absolutely ridiculous. All this and you move the war date closer as well? It sure does seem as if you are intentionally trying to make players run screaming from your business.

KA - Pauxly & Gimin

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Without a Paddle? View Post
    Is this not the same as their prizes being inflated ten fold in the last year. When ltqs started a 1000/1000 unit was all the rave. Now it's just a halfway point.
    It's similar to having them issue everyone in the game a 10,000/10,000 unit

Though slightly different as people will use the gems in different ways.

Articulate Author Dirt road Joe's Avatar
    Post Count
    Keep calm everybody. There is no need to run at Gree with pitchforks and torches....

Edit: Ok Ok, I too will join Charge!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Dirt road Joe; 08-01-2013 at 08:36 PM.
    Matthew 7:3-5

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt road Joe View Post
    Keep calm everybody. There is no need to run at Gree with pitchforks and torches....
    Yeah, it's not like this is like the 3rd event in a row that has been screwed up.

Oh wait.......

Quote Originally Posted by taxman View Post
    Yeah, it's not like this is like the 3rd event in a row that has been screwed up.

Oh wait.......
    By my physics, I swear I can make 3rd in a row equal 16th.

Lurker
    Post Count

Hmmm

Perhaps if they'd just slow down for a bit between war events enough to straighten things out first there might not be such problems??? Just a thought... Maybe space things out so you can properly test things...hmm?