Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

ANDROID 100 Thread!

Hi!

The other 100 Thread has a TON of iOS users and I think that's why I've been reluctant to post there.

I've been curious for a little while now as to who on these forums has reached 100 on the android platforms. I imagine this will be great to know when guilds are being formed for Android. I know there has been talk of a forum guild but I think it's unofficial as of now. Maybe this will help facilitate it.

I hope this catches on. So I guess I'll start it off?

My info is in my signature, but I'm at 130 right now
    CasuaLady
    Casually Majestic - Lvl 163
    Lady - Lvl 1000 - RETIRED!

Armors Data

Also, I guess this is a good way to get new friends.
    CasuaLady

Armors Data

Hi=P lady is my hero!!!!
    Co-Founder of the Majestic Guilds on Android, Retired I no longer play.

Treat everyone with respect and you shall get it in return. If you share your time and money with other people, those same people will aspire to become you or give you praise and try their best. I personally thank all the players who play this game...I salute you!

The one and only LvL 100+Vader with 65/65 achievements on android...

level 120. ign is cire. Looking forward to my Bkal+

Waiting for guilds and boss armours that are dope.
    Android player

Quote Originally Posted by KTran2013 View Post
    Hi!

The other 100 Thread has a TON of iOS users and I think that's why I've been reluctant to post there.

I've been curious for a little while now as to who on these forums has reached 100 on the android platforms. I imagine this will be great to know when guilds are being formed for Android. I know there has been talk of a forum guild but I think it's unofficial as of now. Maybe this will help facilitate it.

I hope this catches on. So I guess I'll start it off?

My info is in my signature, but I'm at 130 right now
    level 130 is great! how long did it take to get there?

I think about a month and a half or so?

My Radaghast has 33 defeats from me, and I keep that as a bit of a 'counter' on how long I've been playing. Add about 7 days of not battling him, so maybe around 40 days?
    CasuaLady

Armors Data

My Radaghast has 33 defeats from me, and I keep that as a bit of a 'counter' on how long I've been playing. Add about 7 days of not battling him, so maybe around 40 days?
    Wait, is Radaghast a default name assigned to the non-removable friend when using a referral code?
    I've got a level 10 water armor Radaghast that I've battled 31 times and probably didn't battle 5-10 days.
    (Kingdom of Darkness Epic is being such a PITA that it will probably take me 1 - 1 1/2 weeks to move from 93 to 100 and belong in this topic...)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Wait, is Radaghast a default name assigned to the non-removable friend when using a referral code?
    Yup! As far as I know, anyway.

I'm confident you'll get to 100 faster than you think. For me, I've just done the whole 'power-leveling' thing where I focus more on the efficiency of getting exp vs taking damage.
    I guess that's why I'm so far behind on armors I did some unorthodox stuff at the beginning of my game that would have turned out better if I came to the forums earlier than I did.
    Anyhow, I've actually got the materials for DP+ but I've been wasting a lot of time/money on other things so I'm barely getting the Infernal Lord+ finished up..
    CasuaLady

Armors Data

thats awesome! im only at 60 after 2 weeks lol xD

I'm confident you'll get to 100 faster than you think.
    Nah, about 4 Kingdom of Darkness Epic runs per day and for the rest farming at Relic Ruins and Skeletons Tomb == low XP inflow (1 Kingdom of Darkness run probably generates more XP than 50 runs at the other 2)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Nah, about 4 Kingdom of Darkness Epic runs per day and for the rest farming at Relic Ruins and Skeletons Tomb == low XP inflow (1 Kingdom of Darkness run probably generates more XP than 50 runs at the other 2)
    Are you doing KoD purely for experience, or for mats as well? Because if it's the former, you don't want to level up there .

Thats kinda fast lvling lady.. I am almost lvl 81 and battled radaghast now for 30 times.. think I missed around 2-3
    Lvl 100+ Android player (Majestic pants)
    Guild: Majestic

Kerst+ max ----- beast max
    devo+ max ----- necro max
    forge+ max ----- blazestone max
    mael+ max ----- blaze max
    tec+ max ----- moon max
    blaze+ max ----- arborsteel max
    moon+ max

I need more pants currently at 122/129

Quote Originally Posted by Spongie View Post
    Thats kinda fast lvling lady.. I am almost lvl 81 and battled radaghast now for 30 times.. think I missed around 2-3
    How are you leveling up so fast Spongie? I keep seeing a lot of people reach 100 in a month or so, and i've been playing for a little over a month now too and am only 72 =/

Quote Originally Posted by Unresolved View Post
    Are you doing KoD purely for experience, or for mats as well? Because if it's the former, you don't want to level up there .
    Purely for the Evil Gems. After each run with friends it takes about 3 hours to fully recover, so not much else to do than send the B team to farm those low XP levels for enhancement materials or without friends 3 hours to recover for part 2 of the run and in that case doing nothing but tournament and friend battling which adds zero XP...

Purely for the Evil Gems. After each run with friends it takes about 3 hours to fully recover, so not much else to do than send the B team to farm those low XP levels for enhancement materials or without friends 3 hours to recover for part 2 of the run and in that case doing nothing but tournament and friend battling which adds zero XP...
    Ah okay. I was just wondering if you thought KoD gave good experience .