Gree needs more money?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gree needs more money?

Banned
    Post Count

Gree needs more money?

User "recruiter" mentioned in-game ads earlier. He is right that they would be quite annoying. Here is a solution that isn't nearly as obtrusive.

How much would McDonald's/Pepsi/AT&T/xxxxx pay to have their building in the game? Make it about the same as a pagoda, but a little cheaper. Everyone would buy one. We'd all have to stare at a McDonald's building day in and day out. Use that cash to hire a couple programmers to come in and refurbish the code or get some more customer support staff to reply in a more prompt manner to people who lose their accounts and can't play.

GREE gets money, we get a more solid game, McDonald's gets constant advertising. I'd rather be staring at a McDonalds building than another Still or Dockside.

Post Count
    Haha... nice idea. There's just ONE thing...

Having a building in CRIME City is for one thing and one thing only. A little man comes along, points a gun at the building and goes BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG and STEALS THE MONEY IN THE BUILDING...

So let me get this straight... You think McDonalds will pay to have a building in the game... which exists purely to be robbed? So that day in day out I'm staring at the image of a man robbing a McDonalds building... my only subliminal take away being that robbing a McDonalds benefits me?

Can you think, possible, why ol' Maccy D's might not be onboard with this idea?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JBE View Post
    Make it a defense building or decoration. There would be less incentive to buy them, but plenty of people still would.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nazgul View Post
    Make it a defense building or decoration. There would be less incentive to buy them, but plenty of people still would.
    would still be associated with the game title "crime city"

btw how I met your mother is one of my fav. shows funny that the characters are your in-game names

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nazgul View Post
    Yeah, I don't really need to see 50 McD's def buildings in every hood.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Legen...dary View Post
    User "recruiter" mentioned in-game ads earlier. He is right that they would be quite annoying. Here is a solution that isn't nearly as obtrusive.

How much would McDonald's/Pepsi/AT&T/xxxxx pay to have their building in the game? Make it about the same as a pagoda, but a little cheaper. Everyone would buy one. We'd all have to stare at a McDonald's building day in and day out. Use that cash to hire a couple programmers to come in and refurbish the code or get some more customer support staff to reply in a more prompt manner to people who lose their accounts and can't play.

GREE gets money, we get a more solid game, McDonald's gets constant advertising. I'd rather be staring at a McDonalds building than another Still or Dockside.
    Terrible idea bro, at least your brain cells are still functioning properly at least. I don't see the point in trying to offer marketing advice to gree about crime city, they won't care about the idea whether it's good or bad. The only opinion of ours they remotely care to hear is on gameplay and a smidgen of support; that's it period.

Post Count
    ADT Arena?
    Lifelock Hospital?
    NSA Call Center?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JBE View Post
    Haha... nice idea. There's just ONE thing...

Having a building in CRIME City is for one thing and one thing only. A little man comes along, points a gun at the building and goes BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG and STEALS THE MONEY IN THE BUILDING...

So let me get this straight... You think McDonalds will pay to have a building in the game... which exists purely to be robbed? So that day in day out I'm staring at the image of a man robbing a McDonalds building... my only subliminal take away being that robbing a McDonalds benefits me?

haha great point along with the fact that those companies wouldnt invest in a company thats a sinking ship any way
    Last edited by Stooboot; 08-01-2013 at 02:54 PM.