Merger thread. Connect here. - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Merger thread. Connect here.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Looking for a group of around 10 to merge with us

Ranked 171 last time and are now looking for a small active group to join us

You must use groupme
    You must be active
    You must score a minimum 20k ip each

If there is a group that want to move up in the rankings then send me a pm

Post Count

Looking to merge with Top 1000-1500 syn

We missed Top 750 in the last few battles but we are ready to get back in!!! We have players from US, UK, Australia, Asia so we can fight around the clock. (I don't sleep much during battle so...) We can make room to fit your entire crew as long as they are active. Must use KakaoTalk to communicate

Our Bonus (all bonuses unlocked):

Fight Respect Payment: +20%
    Jobs Payout: +5%
    Car Defense: +25%
    Building Output: +20%
    Melee Attack: +5%
    Melee Defense: +25%
    Gun Defense: +25%
    Armor Attack: +10%
    Armor Defense: +20%
    Explosive Defense: +10%
    Building Defense: +25%
    Hideout Health: +5%
    Syndicate Member Increase: +16

Syndicate: 551-801-505

Please PM me if you are interested!

Thanks!!
    Last edited by mia201; 08-17-2013 at 12:46 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Merger Needed (Into Us Only) / Recruiting - Top 300
    Hello Fellow Crime City Fanatics!

I am the leader of a syndicate that places around 300 every battle and sometimes better (best placing was 157). I find myself always having about 10 players that aren't pulling their weight and I am looking for a change.

I am looking for a group of players that are very active and are looking to move up. If you are those 10 active players (can make room for more) in a syndicate that are carrying the rest of your group, consider moving to us.
    We have a great core group but just need a little help getting over that hump and into the top 250 on a consistent basis. We also have a sister syndicate that placed top 900 (in its very first battle) that we are trying to use to help develop eager players into great players. so if you think you could help in either of my groups please drop me a line. Can't hurt to talk! We use groupme to communicate and our chat rooms are a lot of fun!

So if you are an individual, or a group, and would like to join a team of active players that take CC seriously, but have a good time too, drop me a line.

Thank you for your time.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    figured I'd bump with my info.

Consistent Contributor ant1greeny2's Avatar
    Post Count
    Looking for up to 22 players.
    Ranked 2500 with 2 members-pushing towards top 1500.
    No min stats, IP, Showdown Points, etc.
    Only requirement is that you donate at least 2x your IPH daily.
    DL with def of over 120k.
    Bonuses:
    Melee Defense +10%
    Gun Defense +5%
    Building Defense +10%
    Syndicate Member Increase +4
    WILL ONLY ACCEPT IF YOU COME TO US!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

TOP 750 recruiting NOT INTERESTED IN JOINING ANYONE

Team of 40 organized members that placed top 750 looking to recruit a small active team to take to the top. PM if interested
    **western world players automatic offiers**

REQUIREMENTS
    donate (every other day)
    Download TOUCH
    score at least 7500 ip to be considered active

BONUSES (not including syndicate earned bonuses)
    Car defense: 25% -MAXED
    Fight respect payout: 20%
    Job payout: 10%
    Building output: 25% -MAXED
    Mele attack: 5%
    Mele defense: 25% -MAXED
    Gun defense: 25% -MAXED
    Armor attack: 10%
    Armor defense: 15%
    Explosive defense: 15%
    Building defense: 25% -MAXED
    Hideout damage: 5%
    Hideout health: 10%
    Syndicate member increase: +22

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Looking for strong group of four members. Must be extremely active. We have most donations 7 left to get. Will be 6 before next battle. Message me for info if merging with a top 250 group

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Looking for 18-20 player merger. Shaolin Teme finished 52 last battle. Dropped dead weight. Looking for active players not afraid to join a crazy and fun syndicate. We have all the bonuses so no cash donations required. Available on GroupMe and Kakao. PM me here for app contact so we can discuss merger opportunity.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    20 slots free.. we are looking for lots of active players!

ALL BONUSES ARE MAXED OUT!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    All of u have 10+ spots but none of u want to move...
    Original Syn, top 50/75

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

spots open (30 people needed)

Hey fellow CC aficionados,

Looking to merge you team with ours into one strong syndicate? Or are you looking around for a open spot in a cool syndicate? Then you might want to join us.

We are Damage Inc. a casual syndicate with a lot of social players. We are also very active, especially during the battles. We are aiming for a spot in the top 250. Last battle we had a lot of dead weight we had to carry around and they have been asked to leave our syndicate. A lot of them did, some of them promised to be better next battle.
    Because of them leaving we now have a number of spots to be filled (30).

There are some minimum requirements to join our team:

You have to be active and social. We talk a lot on the Groupme app and also use it to distribute the battleplans for the battle events.

Your stats have to be at least 1000 times your level so if your level is 76 your stats should be at least
    76k att and def

During battles you should score at least 5000 influence points to make sure we reach our previously set target

We have 90% of the bonuses filled in already and we are saving up for the last few. This is why we still depend on donations. These are not obligated but it will be nice if you donate, it helps the syndicate grow even stronger. We do ask you to donated bricks so we can build strong hideouts.

Our invite code is 890 658 610

We are still a syndicate who is looking for a good time playing CC and we do not require anyone to use gold. If you want to its very welcome but most of the players don't.

Were also very organised and have strong leadership and good officers to help you around.
    If your interested please PM me.

We would like to hear from you!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Lots of teams want merger, but no team wants to leave their syndicate. Even those who don't have maxed out syndicate and those needing 30 people!

So this is a place for teams looking for merger only into their syndicate.

Pm me if there is a team or players looking to join a team ranked 57th

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Lots of teams want merger, but no team wants to leave their syndicate. Even those who don't have maxed out syndicate and those needing 30 people!

So this is a place for teams looking for merger only into their syndicate.

Pm me if there is a team or players looking to join a team ranked 57th

Lurker
    Post Count

Join us! 520-851-834

Crime City Nomads 520-851-834 are recruiting we are a new syndicate gaining bonuses quick thanks to our active and generous members I am the leader and I am a very active player come and help get us established we will rise up the ranks quick as we have players who use gold and are very active! Two of us where top scoters in our last syndicate but got sick of leaders who did nothing! Plz join us

Articulate Author
    Post Count

HoodKatz

Hey there fellow Crime City players.

I am helping a friend build up his syndicate. I know the last few posts have questioned about everyone wanting to absorb vs being absorbed. So what's different here? Me lol.

I am some what new to this game but I am an avid gamer and take it serious. I am currently the leader of another phone game and I run a top 80 order (syndicate). I plan to do the same with my friends syndicate(I am not leader). However goals are realistic. I won't give you false dreams and say we will be top 100 in a war or two. Right now I am just recruiting fresh new blood that wants to improve. So here are requrements:

- LINE (free chat app)
    - Active in game (preferably on LINE as well)
    - Donations (anything helps)

If you or a group are interested in consistent improvement and leadership that will help you improve as we move up the ranks then come join us. You can find me on LINE or KiK under Shadypal, contact me via PM or I can contact you via other chat apps.

Thanks for taking the time to read and hope to hear from you soon.