GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Merger thread. Connect here.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Merger 10-20 members

Makaveli Thug Life Ranked 47 Last Event
    Looking for a merger to get in top 25 all players must be active an min 50,000 coins in war.pm me or hit me up on kakao talk @ makaveligam for further details

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Bump........

Lurker
    Post Count

More info. Were looking to bring in players

Quote Originally Posted by Randolph View Post
    Of you are looking to make à big jump in stats and secure top500 minimum but hopefully top250 send me a pm.

Requirements:

1) you need to bring your active players over to us
    2) you need to run the syn with me, that mens lead by example :-)
    3) everybody has to do 10k minimum.

Whats the syndicate name so i can see where you finished after this weekend. We are the Rangers syndicate. Right around 388 as we speak and have moved up every round. We have gold users, a very strong core group of players, 50 lvl 10 hideouts 63 bonuses and counting. I have dead weight I'm shedding and hundreds of millions banked to buy more player spots if needed.

any interest let me know.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate RangersBoss View Post
    Whats the syndicate name so i can see where you finished after this weekend. We are the Rangers syndicate. Right around 388 as we speak and have moved up every round. We have gold users, a very strong core group of players, 50 lvl 10 hideouts 63 bonuses and counting. I have dead weight I'm shedding and hundreds of millions banked to buy more player spots if needed.

any interest let me know.
    Sent you a pm, hit me back buddy

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Top 500 bump

Lurker
    Post Count
    Resis-stance Bump

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Looking for 10 - 15 active players to come over to our syndicate. Top 1000 easy in the last war and have a top 750 aim next time. Then top 500 and so on.

Gold not essential. GroupMe is a must and good communication skills. Follow instructions in my sig to apply

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Come together, right now

Post Count
    Black Opps is looking for about 15-20 ACTIVE players to fill in open spots that was created from dropping inactives or deadweight. We placed in Top 250(#230) last syndicate war and will maintain position to make a possible push to top 150 next syndicate war, and our leaders have main accounts in a top 10 team. We have over 60 bonuses and a fun, laidback crew with no gold requirements even though we have a mix of light gold users along with free players.

Requirements:
    -Must be active especially during syndicate war weekend no exceptions!
    -Will need to download groupme app since that is our main means of communication.
    -Have to be willing to listen and learn as our leaders are from a top 10 syndicate so have valuable knowledge and experience
    -Must have 500 mafia or have 500 mafia before next war
    -Respect each other and have fun playing we are laidback even though we put our serious face on for syndicate war lol

Check my sig for syndicate code if interested.
    Rage Of The Immortals Player
    Level 52

Lurker
    Post Count
    Millionaire Maulers is a Top 200 team looking to move up to Top 150. We will consider your team joining us as we continue up the ranks. We are an organized team with great leadership. We like to share game tips and help all team members improve their gameplay.

If you are a top 500 team struggling to break into top 250, please contact me and lets discuss how we can help each other out! PM me if you are interested 😃. Have fun!!!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Bump.....bump

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Original Syn, a top 100 team, is looking to take in 10-20 active members that can score at least 40k ip per member. We are very well organized syn that also require members to have good communication through Groupme. We are competitive bunch but have a great time doing it. We also look for members that are loyal and stable to build up our Syn together. If u are interested, please PM me or add me on CC 546 867 408. Nicholas
    Original Syn, top 50/75

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Come merge with (ftw) me against the world 596-177-346

Come join a former top 100 syndicate me against the world 596-177-346. We ranked #89 in civic center but dropped to #236 in last battle. We welcome you, and any active teammates with 150k+ attk, to come help put us back in the top 100 or better. Gold is not expected but is greatly appreciated if used. We have 96/105 bonuses upgrades. Come be part of the (ftw) family. We have 12 openings due to releasing dead weight and could merge around 10-15 active players who can bring in a minimum of 30k-40k battle ip.
    Last edited by MISTERFTW; 08-10-2013 at 05:22 AM.

Post Count
    The Bloodhound Gang is a former top 500(highest 442nd) that had split up and now top 1000(982nd most recently). We are looking to merge with one or two top 1000-1500 teams and rebuild back to the Top 500.

Our bonuses are:
    Car Defense: +25%
    Melee Attack: +10%
    Melee Defense: +25%
    Gun Defense: +25%
    Armor Attack: +15%
    Armor Defense: +25%
    Explosive Attack: +5%
    Explosive Defense: +20%
    Building Output: +25%
    Building Defense: +25%
    Hideout Health: +15%
    Fight Respect Payout: +25%
    Jobs Payout: +20%
    Syndicate Member Increase: +26

Our core membership is around 16 strong and have room to absord 30 more players

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We have a great core group - if you have one come over to us and we can be stronger together.

We have been in top 750 but slipped to top 1000 due to lack of participation, and we need to remove that dead weight.

We could take on as many as 8-12, we can boot even more non-active players to make room.

Let me know - we have tons of great bonuses already just need real players who are active during events!!

762-426-552