Merger thread. Connect here.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Merger thread. Connect here.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Merger thread. Connect here.

If you are a new syndicate looking to merge into a stable group look here.
    If you are a bigger team looking to open your doors, post here.

Post number of players, rank of last battle.
    I hope this helps.

I'm personally looking for 5 people for a top 500 team. Need 20-30ip a battle weekend. Pm for details.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Good idea👍

Post Count
    Looking for 7 to 15 people depending on stats and ip earned in battle. Usual Suspects 1 ranked 164-218 in all battles.
    Message me or Chromadison. Looking for 30k ip minimum players.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Disco hip- bump.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Syndicate name: Albo Mafia or ALM
    Looking for 6 to 10 members to merge with us to aim for the top 250. We made 757 last battle, but have made cuts and also changes to where we are at least the top 500.
    For more details, pm me.
    48/54 members, but will make cuts before battle.
    Last edited by Davidmoneysnow; 08-01-2013 at 12:09 PM.

Consistent Contributor hawkeye_9's Avatar
    Post Count
    Great Idea OP.

I'm looking for 5-8 players who are:
    ~30-35k atk/def
    willing to battle
    willing to use groupme

no gold required - no donation quota - no minimum IP

Last battle finish: ~2800
    Last PvP finish: top 2000-ish

Hawkeye
    904 687 923

Proud Member of GR2 - emerging syndicate!

Syndicate Leader of Hamburg Ahoi! - 375 418 821 A free-players' syndicate

Banned
    Post Count
    Looking for a 10 active players that wanna have top 500 guaranteed maybe more PM me if interested we have a strong syn with a lot of experience and times with big teams in cc so you can grow with us and get promoted aswell :-) to top50 and even top 10

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Speed bump!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Sick of this being a game just for kids?
    Sick of the internet thugs that have no Idea of real life?
    Sick of Drama, B.S., High Donations and syndicate Self destruction?

IF YOU SAID YES, THEN THE BRAWLERS ARE FOR YOU!!
    HISTORY: Roughly one month ago my former syndicate self destructed due to egomanics running the show and treating this game like an end all to everything. My buddy, the alternate leader was wronged terribly so I quit. 5 members followed within a week. The original 5 just missed 1000 playing casually learning to enjoy the game again. Ten more people joined, all former friends from various syndicates from 150-750 that I trust with my life. Our first real battle will put us around 500-750. We now have the most dynamic, dirty and destructive forum in the game. And this is where you fit in. Be one of a select few outsiders to join us and you get to experience crime cities dirty little secret.

RULES:
    1) Have fun. Life first, game second.
    2)Donate what and when you can. Bonuses benefit all, but your player fights the fights.
    3) No fighting. We are adults, perverted ones, so sexual, mental and possible physical harassment will occur though. No babies or uber-religious. I start and finish fights.

WHO DO I WANT?
    Fun loving criminals with thick skin and the drive to hit 20k ip a battle weekend. If you don’t show let me know, and no problems. We have no leeches so I won’t start today.
    We also need guys that drink and tell dirty jokes and more girls, umm yeah, lots of girls. Girls that like to party and stuff.

OUR NUMBER
    566 827 245
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jayrok; 08-01-2013 at 02:05 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Of you are looking to make à big jump in stats and secure top500 minimum but hopefully top250 send me a pm.

Requirements:

1) you need to bring your active players over to us
    2) you need to run the syn with me, that mens lead by example :-)
    3) everybody has to do 10k minimum.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    A high class bump.

Post Count

dcn 952565133 top 100 in need of 2 50k+ recruits.. we are awesome and getting better

I am one of the managing members of dcn .. I am dcn gladiator level 193 420k attk 300k I.p.... about a dozen of us use gold tbe other 40 sumthin do not.. we need strong active players atleast 1k attack per level so if ur level 150 u need 150k attk/def as a minimum as well as being able to atleast put up 50k + I.p. in battle. We would love 2 have u please also check us out on palringo.. tired of having stiff requirements or jerkoffs runnin the show.. look no further we just want to have fun and get better.. thanks dcn gladiator
    Quote Originally Posted by jayrok View Post
    If you are a new syndicate looking to merge into a stable group look here.
    If you are a bigger team looking to open your doors, post here.

Post number of players, rank of last battle.
    I hope this helps.

I'm personally looking for 5 people for a top 500 team. Need 20-30ip a battle weekend. Pm for details.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hey, I would like for you to join Albo Mafia to push for the top 250 from #757 last battle.

Bonuses: Fight Respect 25%, Job Payout 15%, Car Attack 5%, Car Defense 25%, Melee 15%, Melee defense 25%, Gun defense 25%, Armor attack 15%, Armor defense 25%, Explosive attack 10%, Explosive defense 20%, Building Defense 25%, Hideout Damage 10%, Hideout Health 15%, Syndicate increase +34, Influence bonus 5%.

We will drop 7 members for not being too active and complete a merger at the top 400 and also got DL with 180k stats.

We are 7 months old & we have 47/54, but up to 4 more members will be booted.

Rules will be administrated once you arrived and I would love for you to join a syndicate that is linked with CCB (#59 last battle). We will after this upcoming battle aim for the top 150/100 and soon top 50. Yes, we are serious to make this happens and we are members who speak with each other and help one another.

Looking for 7 to 11 members, pm me for any questions.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Syndicate Resis-stance is looking for new members!

We offer:

+15% building defense
    +10% gun defense
    +15% melee defense
    +5% more respect from fights
    22 guild

There are only a few requirements to be in Resis-stance:
    1. 300k member buy in, 2M Officer buy in (so we know you are serious about playing)
    2. 150k a week minimum in donations for members, 300k minimum a week for officers
    3. build your stats daily
    4. participate in events and battles.

Enter code 769773240 if you agree with the terms and want to join.
    Last edited by TechSychotic; 08-06-2013 at 01:06 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Sick of this being a game just for kids?
    Sick of the internet thugs that have no Idea of real life?
    Sick of Drama, B.S., High Donations and syndicate Self destruction?

IF YOU SAID YES, THEN THE BRAWLERS ARE FOR YOU!!
    HISTORY: Roughly one month ago my former syndicate self destructed due to egomanics running the show and treating this game like an end all to everything. My buddy, the alternate leader was wronged terribly so I quit. 5 members followed within a week. The original 5 just missed 1000 playing casually learning to enjoy the game again. Ten more people joined, all former friends from various syndicates from 150-750 that I trust with my life. Our first real battle will put us around 500-750. We now have the most dynamic, dirty and destructive forum in the game. And this is where you fit in. Be one of a select outsiders to join us and you get to experience crime cities dirty little secret.

RULES:
    1) Have fun. Life first, game second.
    2)Donate what and when you can. Bonuses benefit all, but your player fights the fights.
    3) No fighting. We are adults, perverted ones, so sexual, mental and possible physical harassment will occur though. No babies or uber-religious. I start and finish fights.

WHO DO I WANT?
    Fun loving criminals with thick skin and the drive to hit 20k ip a battle weekend. If you don’t show let me know, and no problems. We have no leeches so I won’t start today.
    We also need guys that drink and tell dirty jokes and share cocktail recipes. Oh, we need more girls, umm yeah, lots of girls. Girls that like to party and stuff.

OUR NUMBER
    566 827 245

****UPDATE!!!! we are hovering around 380-410 this battle. We will take a merge with 5 players upset with their team that will put us in 250. Be part of the next big thing. Donegal Brawlers...from great anger we sit in the pub.