Android stats... again

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Android stats... again

Consistent Contributor Fatherllama's Avatar
    Post Count

Android stats... again

After the latest data push, I noticed that my profile now displays my stats at 100/130k, well below even my raw totals, so it's not an issue of boosts calculating incorrectly (unless they're calculating negatively). Anyone else having this issue? Is Gree aware?
    MW 485-323-301
    CC 471-967-706

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    mine too, my att is 366k, however when attacking rivals i get a variation of 330-240k Just insane.

my raw stats are 270k (approx) yet somehow still manage to achieve 240k in some attacks..

Verbose Veteran Ph4ntom Stranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatherllama View Post
    After the latest data push, I noticed that my profile now displays my stats at 100/130k, well below even my raw totals, so it's not an issue of boosts calculating incorrectly (unless they're calculating negatively). Anyone else having this issue? Is Gree aware?
    They are broken again. They were broken when the new le's and the tug of war event data was pushed. They pushed another data set yesterday that didn't fix anything on my game. Very disparaging.................

Banned
    Post Count
    in the last 6 months, my LLP Android has never had the right stats.

I thought a few time it was corrected, but I was wrong.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Fatherllama.....check your inventory to see if you are missing any units. This happens to me after every data push and I loose approximately 3xx,xxx stats after each one. It appears to be a display glitch as I can do test attacks and still get the normal attack scores, of course with the usual 1xx,xxx variance between attacks. After an update from the Google Play Store everything returns to normal, but then they go missing again as soon as the very next data push is received. It is a separate issue from what Poopenshire is referring to, but he is also correct that Android stats have been wrong for at least the last 6 months. I have a combination of both of them and it also extends to viewing the stats on rival's profiles so be careful. Hopefully this issue is not the same as you are experiencing as it is extremely frustrating, but if it is rest assured that it is a display glitch. Try out doing some test attacks on rivals to see if you are still attacking around your usual attack score or not.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly982 View Post
    Fatherllama.....check your inventory to see if you are missing any units. This happens to me after every data push and I loose approximately 3xx,xxx stats after each one. It appears to be a display glitch as I can do test attacks and still get the normal attack scores, of course with the usual 1xx,xxx variance between attacks. After an update from the Google Play Store everything returns to normal, but then they go missing again as soon as the very next data push is received. It is a separate issue from what Poopenshire is referring to, but he is also correct that Android stats have been wrong for at least the last 6 months. I have a combination of both of them and it also extends to viewing the stats on rival's profiles so be careful. Hopefully this issue is not the same as you are experiencing as it is extremely frustrating, but if it is rest assured that it is a display glitch. Try out doing some test attacks on rivals to see if you are still attacking around your usual attack score or not.
    I get the same thing when viewing rival stats, in most cases, the stats are overstated on the display.

The bigger piece to this puzzle is the wide range of attack values that I see during battles. Picking targets during WD's can be "tricky" at best.. When attacking and the results come out 2 for 4 with a rival that you should clearly beat cane be a little frustrating.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmdr_Vessery View Post
    I get the same thing when viewing rival stats, in most cases, the stats are overstated on the display.

The bigger piece to this puzzle is the wide range of attack values that I see during battles. Picking targets during WD's can be "tricky" at best.. When attacking and the results come out 2 for 4 with a rival that you should clearly beat cane be a little frustrating.
    Yes, it is very frustrating. I actually see understated then over-inflated stats if that makes any sense. Since I have items in my inventory that are invisible to me, they do not reflect in my profile stats even though they seem to be there in the battle results scores. However, what stats I do have reflected from what is visible to me in my inventory are over-inflated just like most everyone else on Android. The same extends when I view rival's profiles. So it appears I have a double whammy.

Scouting for me in WD is impossible. All the results I get are way off of what iOS users report. That is why I have reverted to being just a hitter even though I would best serve my faction as a scout. The whole win-lose-win-lose thing when you have well over 200k stats than the rival in the results screen is also a little more than frustrating.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly982 View Post
    Yes, it is very frustrating. I actually see understated then over-inflated stats if that makes any sense. Since I have items in my inventory that are invisible to me, they do not reflect in my profile stats even though they seem to be there in the battle results scores. However, what stats I do have reflected from what is visible to me in my inventory are over-inflated just like most everyone else on Android. The same extends when I view rival's profiles. So it appears I have a double whammy.

Scouting for me in WD is impossible. All the results I get are way off of what iOS users report. That is why I have reverted to being just a hitter even though I would best serve my faction as a scout. The whole win-lose-win-lose thing when you have well over 200k stats than the rival in the results screen is also a little more than frustrating.
    I don't think I've run into the situation of missing units, but for scouting in WDs, nearly useless with the variances that we see with Android systems.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Android user? Try this, it work on my android device!
    Setting>>> application manager>>> > Monden war>>> clear data

Pls share it out

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skysohigh View Post

Pls share it out
    This does wonders to help with game flow to clear out the ram memory on the device, but this will not resolve the stat issue...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skysohigh View Post

Pls share it out
    It does work wonders temporarily, but the next data download will start immediately as it will usually clear to the previous data set which can eventually slow down game play even more. I have also heard that there can be long term side effects when doing so. Perhaps not, but that was some advice I received quite a while ago.

Post Count
    My units are all still there, I get the appropriate score when attacking or raiding, but stats are universally displayed incorrectly. My profile stats are wrong, faction member stats, rivals, allies. They provide something of a reference point now, but not a very accurate one. Would really like for this to be fixed again someday. We've only had a few weeks of accurate stats in the entire time factions have been live.
    MW 485-323-301
    CC 471-967-706

Post Count
    have the same thing.

When Pamelay Acoby is on try to get a Cash attack and than you will know your stats 100%
    You win some, you lose some..

Id: 794-635-217

Lurker
    Post Count

Missing valor units lowering stats!!!!!!!!!

I had a couple hundred "very low casualty rate" air units (1100 valor) and they are GONE lowering my stats A LOT. they don't show up in the units shop either. What's going on gee? Either give them back or return the bunch of valor I spent so much time fighting for

Post Count
    After the latest update, my numbers are accurate for the first time in... let's be charitable and say it's been a while. Ask and ye shall receive, I suppose, so thanks Gree. I am having some issues with the game encountering heavy lag and lockup occasionally while doing missions though. Take the good with the bad, I guess.
    MW 485-323-301
    CC 471-967-706