Is It Active or Is It Not?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is It Active or Is It Not?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Is It Active or Is It Not?

Dear Gree,You really need to either correct the false notifications of the active notices on your event standings or you need to fix the "refresh your device" issue. Recently you keep telling us to power cycle our device or restart Kingdom age 1, 2 or 20 times until you get the latest seed of Kingdom Age to activate the quest. Problem is that many times you just have an event listed as active when it is not so we are trying to resync our device for nothing. This is further complicated with the recent, nw it's active now it's not cycle you have been playing with your events. Is it really so hard to get this right or do you just enjoy watching us addicts go into convulsions with your evil ways?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Second this.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Sooner or latter they will probably change it to read like it does in MW and give dates for when each quest will be active.
    Daily player

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What I found to work out for me had to do with my iPhone needing a refresher of sorts. Go to settings,general,spotlight search...deselect all things you are not using such as music podcasts videos voice memos and so on...next go to settings, safari, then clear history and cookies after closing all web browser pages. This seemed to have cleared up whatever was causing my box event to appear and disappear and reappear. Hope this helps

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    How is KA like a blonde?
    When you ask blonde if your turn signal is working, they answer Yes, No, Yes, No, Yes, No
    When you ask KA about the Northern Invasion quest, they answer Coming Soon. Active. Coming Soon. Active. Coming Soon. Active. Coming Soon. Active.

Thumbs up Define addict, please.....

Quote Originally Posted by -OP- View Post
    Dear Gree,You really need to either correct the false notifications of the active notices on your event standings or you need to fix the "refresh your device" issue. Recently you keep telling us to power cycle our device or restart Kingdom age 1, 2 or 20 times until you get the latest seed of Kingdom Age to activate the quest. Problem is that many times you just have an event listed as active when it is not so we are trying to resync our device for nothing. This is further complicated with the recent, nw it's active now it's not cycle you have been playing with your events. Is it really so hard to get this right or do you just enjoy watching us addicts go into convulsions with your evil ways?
    I go through withdrawl after war. not enough going on in the game after war.

Banned
    Post Count
    For the love of all that is holy, please start the invasion event

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    For the love of all that is holy, please start the invasion event
    my guess would be that it starts when the box event has 3 days remaining. But ive been wrong in the past

Post Count
    by the way, is an invasion event what i think it is, like the one where you got the Sludge?

kill 100 different mobs on coloseum?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Nobody knows. Probably not even Gree. Just look for the thread to pop up. That's what we do lol.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It is too much to ask for start dates for the quests like MW & CC ???

Lurker
    Post Count
    it maybe Schrödinger quest, i guess...

Banned
    Post Count
    I wish they would start pvp LTQs in KA already

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    I wish they would start pvp LTQs in KA already
    We've had them already?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count