These box event are a joke - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: These box event are a joke

Post Count

How many is even near 10/10?

I like the concept of this chest quest, and the fact that we can now help guild getting prizes this way too, because it can help some guilds that is not in top 10 or even near, get some prizes at a relative low XP gain.

That said, Gree have raised the bar way to high, 1500 doubloons for 10/10 will demand a guild of 60 members, ALL in top 250...

Around 1/3 of the chests I have opened, have been doubloons, rest have been gold and honor, and even those have been like being spit in the face.

Either Gree lowers the amount of doubloons it takes to get the main prize, or lifts the output of doubloons in the comming events like these...

But the real question is: How many of you guys have actually come even near of 10/10, and where are you now at T minus 9,75 hours?

Consistent Contributor Berneburg's Avatar
    Post Count
    We just entered 8/10 overnight and we have the 3rd rank doubloon collected in our guild. No way we make to 9/10.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    8/10 roughly at 550 doublons

Post Count
    just reached 8/10, this event is super hard. doesnt make any sense . i understand the top rewards for single players to aim for but why make a ltq for guild thats impossible .
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

Lurker
    Post Count

Event rewards

Has a list been posted of the unit rewards for completion of each level?

Post Count
    I would just like to add my concurrence here. The box events are terrible. With the exception of the top 50, the rest of the rewards are not worth the gold. I opened about 15 boxes per day at nearly 4k a pop, for the entire event, and ended up with 10 of the coins.