Top 750 Free-Play Guild Recruiting

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top 750 Free-Play Guild Recruiting

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Top 750 Free-Play Guild Recruiting

Our guild, Roro’s Ros (426-221-433) is recruiting! We’ve finished all of the Guild Campaigns in the Top 750, despite being non-gem players. We play for fun (there is still life outside the game) but nevertheless we like to win and we work well together.
    Ro(w)ing our boat down the river we enjoy the sights around us, but we’re all business when we reach the opponent’s camp!

We have fairly relaxed rules: visit our chat room frequently, donate regularly and fight hard in the guild campaigns and quests! As to the amount for your donations we take into account where you are in your growth as a player. Inactive players or players with insufficient contributions will be removed.

We are interested in both low-level and high-level players. Low-level players should be active and willing to invest the time in the game to grow quickly. High-level players should have a healthy ratio between their level and their attack/defence scores (2,000 per level is preferable). Buying gems or gold is never required.

We're not interested in mergers or guild-jumpers. We have a solid core of regular players dedicated to the guild, and would welcome others to join the family!

We’ve already built up a good stack of bonuses:
    Building Upgrade Cost -23%
    Building Upgrade Time -23%
    Casualty Decrease -14%
    Guild Increase +12

Perhaps you’re not yet in a guild, or may no longer feel happy in your current guild. We have room for several new players. Please post some info on your profile if you’re interested!

We just cleaned out the deadwood and have 6 positions available.

We're very strong in Europe, and are particularly interested in players from the Americas and Asia/Australia, to help us fight around the clock!
    Last edited by genghois; 10-25-2013 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Update

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Bump! We still have places

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by genghois View Post
    Our guild, Roro’s Ros (426-221-433) is recruiting! We’ve finished all of the Guild Campaigns in the Top 750, despite being non-gem players. We play for fun (there is still life outside the game) but nevertheless we like to win and we work well together.
    Ro(w)ing our boat down the river we enjoy the sights around us, but we’re all business when we reach the opponent’s camp!

We have fairly relaxed rules: visit our chat room frequently, donate regularly and fight hard in the guild campaigns and quests! As to the amount for your donations we take into account where you are in your growth as a player. Inactive players or players with insufficient contributions will be removed.

We are interested in both low-level and high-level players. Low-level players should be active and willing to invest the time in the game to grow quickly. High-level players should have a healthy ratio between their level and their attack/defence scores (2,000 per level). Buying gems or gold is never required.

We’ve already built up a good stack of bonuses:
    Building Upgrade Cost -23%
    Building Upgrade Time -23%
    Casualty Decrease -10%
    Guild Increase +12

Perhaps you’re not yet in a guild, or may no longer feel happy in your current guild. We have room for several new players. Please post some info on your profile if you’re interested!
    Hi,

are you interested in merging guild? our guild finished on ranking 607 last war (our guild name WATP). We had kicked out 14 inactive players and now looking to merge with other top 750 guild.

if you interested then reply to trijasbb@gmail.com or join me on LINE chat (search for lock-arm) then we can work out the details.
    here's our 9 most active players
    lock - lv 108 306/292k
    Gazz -lv 144 281/270k
    Hb - lv 134 151/143k
    stephQ - lv 132 293/280k
    wullie - lv 83 165/158k
    juice - lv 137 301/287k
    belac - lv78 155/142k
    swampy jak - lv88 98/93k
    hello lv9 - 20/17k

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Still have a few spaces for active players!

Post Count

Recruitment of New Players

Quote Originally Posted by genghois View Post
    Still have a few spaces for active players!
    Hi Genghois,

Looking to move as guild Im in does nothing, Im at level level 100 ID 851 184 186

If you need any more info let me know.

Brian

Lurker
    Post Count

Smile Interested

About me:

My stats:
    Star level = 96
    Attack = 193,000+
    Defense = 185,000+
    Hourly Income = 3950
    Alliance Members = 480
    Battles won = 4511
    Battles lost = 791
    Raids = 5788
    Raids failed = 261

Why am I looking? I've been in the same guild, since guilds were created. We either make it in the Top 1250, or don't even place. We lack good communication...many players don't chat at all. We're a guild of 26, with only 20-30% really active at war, at most. I just fought a battle with only 1 other guild member!

I'm tired of "beating a dead horse", to try and have chatting, banter and active war members.

I'm very cool with an external chat app, like KakaoTalk.

I'm 46, married. My wife plays in higher guilds.

About your guild:

Does your guild use a 3rd party chat app., besides Kingdom Age's?

What are your different donation requirements? (Guild points, orbs, money and stones)
    Last edited by Kathyspogo; 08-18-2013 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Subscription check

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We've opened up some more spaces.

Lurker
    Post Count

App - Zip

Lower level player with good stats looking for guild to grow with!

About me:
    Name= Zip
    ID = 390-297-794
    Level = 29
    Attack = 32,304 (over 1k x level and growing)
    Defense = 30,182
    Hourly Income = 1,373
    Alliance Members = 52

Why am I looking? Never been in a guild, looking for a good group of people/active to grow with, learn from, and complete gLTQs and wars. I'll be an active player trying to keep level low while pushing stats high!
    Last edited by Zip; 09-14-2013 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Name

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Bumping this recruitment message, after editing and updating the content

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Rangers of the north looking for active members

Sorry to advertise in your thread. Cant post my own thread.

Rangers of the north. Top 500. Looking to get back in top 300. We have about 10 slots open and are looking for active players. Gems/donations etc is up to the players. 24 bonuses. Pls join us at 849 487 037 and if you have friends that are active or a group in a guild looking to move. Very keen for some active players to help a great group.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    5 spots open in the happiest guild around!

Lurker
    Post Count

Help me out

Can someone help me find the devils reject guild.. Their guild leader may be Xavier or x..need to find invite code

Lurker
    Post Count

Merge with us instead, and be part of a top 200-500 family

We have openings in our KAG family, and it would actually be better for your active to merge in with our guild.
    If we need to open some slots, that could be doable too.

We use LINE chat for communication, so search for me there by the id yellow-hawk.
    Let's talk about bringing your best, and grow strong together!

Looking for a Guild!

I am an older player who had a high level account but my old ipad was dropped and died - unfortunately I lost it all and have to start over! Good news is I know the tricks of the trade early

Would love to join a good guild while I build back up!

Thank you for your consideration!

NAMR
    player ID: 583 415 077

Lurker
    Post Count

Top 500 guild

I am the leader of Muff Marauders we are looking for active daily members. We need members to join we currently have 35/42 members. We don't require gem use. If any smaller guilds are looking to merge with us. We will welcome you into our group. We use the GroupMe chat app which is free and very useful for communication. We don't require much from our members upon enter join us and grow fast in our stats. Add info is below.
    Kingdom Age Guild: top 500
    Muff Marauders recruiting 835-013-834 add code
    Looking for active members.