Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last

[Danger] Slimelord Glorg - July 31st - August 7th

Attention Knights!

The Dark Prince has just unleashed a new boss that's approaching your castle walls fast! Defeat Slimelord Glorg to collect keys, items, gems, and a Limited Edition armor set! Slimelord Glorg will be here for a limited time only, so act now!

Find and deal bonus damage using the nemesis armor set and compete in the Damage Leaderboards for a chance to win even more rewards.

Never saw a weridest boss. I think the designers got a good dose of 420 herbs.
    I think i will get some rewards and relax a bit after the dragons. Will put my friends in epic jewels farms.
    What stats have this boss got? Jackalope, deva, boreas, notus or phyrus ones?

I was hoping for a Water/ Earth and was excited to see that it was but dissapointed to see how hideous it looks, oh well at least now I can relax a bit and build up, gold, gems, level up, enhance the rest of my armors.

Hmmm. Since i didnt get jack + this might come in handy IF i make it to 43 =/ got to 35 on phyrus.
    Boss looks weir tho... Gree staff on drugs?
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

I do hate the armor, lol. His stats seem weaker than those of the Dragons.

No good spirit armours, this one is gonna be tough for me
    Knight: vubby
    Level: 100+
    Friend Code: XBC-NCF-VBF

Looking for 90+ friends to do boss with!

Quote Originally Posted by D3athShade View Post
    Hmmm. Since i didnt get jack + this might come in handy IF i make it to 43 =/ got to 35 on phyrus.
    Boss looks weir tho... Gree staff on drugs?
    Cause of the look, i will not put so effort in this green mess, i will reach 43 for first time on the new one..
    What kinds of stats have this boss got?

What the hell will be on most people's mind. But yeah creative. Dragons was quite an epic event. So time for some fun I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Robin View Post
    What the hell will be on most people's mind. But yeah creative. Dragons was quite an epic event. So time for some fun I guess.
    yea, maybe some soft bosses like those will be ok, lke your opinion, relax time! Is august!

Well, water/earth is a bit tough for the newbies because it's strong against all the big 4. Not going to get far in this at all. Oh well
    QUIT

Quote Originally Posted by vubby View Post
    No good spirit armours, this one is gonna be tough for me
    Sh!t, now that you mention it. I only have living flame + mak and eurus lvl 30 normal =/ is it worth maxing the normal epic boss armors since i never got to 43? (and i'0 lvl 97, quiete sad actually)
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

The armor stats look good. But NOT the look. ;_; I don't want a green eye in my armorsmith!

Quote Originally Posted by D3athShade View Post
    Sh!t, now that you mention it. I only have living flame + mak and eurus lvl 30 normal =/ is it worth maxing the normal epic boss armors since i never got to 43? (and i'0 lvl 97, quiete sad actually)
    No it's not. You'll never finish 43 with just Eurus(regular). Unless you have 10 great friends that is.

Why do people care so much about looks - you fashionista's! If the armor is better than any of your Earth/Water armor, I wouldn't care if it looked like someone smeared s**t on me if it protected me in the Arena better than any other armor I had! The best I have for Earth/Water is SS+ and this beats it by almost 400 points. My first week was the tail end of Sasquatch so when Jack came around I wasn't strong enough to get Jack+.
    Jello of Jokerz, Guild Champion
    Level 165+, Code: XBC-WNV-ZFR

Big 4, Bigger 4, Sky Guardian, Sky Guardian+, Eurus+, Phyrus+, Slimebane+ Maxed
    Notus+ (53), BKal+ (38), Assasin's Shroud+ (34), Boreas+ (29)

Current Boss Armor: Sky Guardian+ 70

Click for Data Sheet

Quote Originally Posted by Unresolved View Post
    No it's not. You'll never finish 43 with just Eurus(regular). Unless you have 10 great friends that is.
    Well, i mean, i have the big four, infernal and swamp ( all + ) maxed. Got the epic dragons, jack, pyro, wanderer but none maxed and non +. Should i max these armors or isnt it worth it? And i have 20+ friends over lvl 100