Page 9 of 9 First ... 789

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    For the next 3 days, I'll just be doing 3/2 runs at the epic boss doing less than half the health bar in damage each time a bit to protect my damage leaderboard ranking and because there's zero cost associated anyway...
    Q - How does Epic KOD with Spectral, SS, HH as your line up, go?
    Bears At Large (iOS) Beartator (recruiting for solid Guild Warriors!) - use LINE

4 kills to go until I hit the 43 mark... I could really use a little help though. If anyone has Moontide please add me!

XBD-DFV-WWN

I have nemisis+ which made it easy wbb crb nwy

well i got to 35. Guess ill get to 37 or smth max unless he drops some additional EE. Again, no luck for me hope ill get a boss soon for which i have the good armors against cuz it just aint working atm. I'm even that desperate that i'm maxing the 4 epic dragons armors (normal since i didnt get to 43...)
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

Less than 24 hours to go. I got my 43, but am unlikely to craft the armor as I already have a good water/air, and plenty of gaps elsewhere.

I was hoping for somethinh nice from the 5 gold keys but no, just a bunch of crappy materials I didn't want and could have collected in a couple of hours if I did.

Starting to get excited about the next boss, more than I am about imminently getting the BK+ and having to level it inch by painful inch.

I'm thinking Earth/Air is due and I need one, though I don't have the best armor to line up against it. Shouldn't matter if the stats are the same as Slimeball, as my friends will do all the killing for me.

i'am lvl 81 and i reach boss LVL31 but
    one day when i become stonger
    i think to reach 43 i have to use gem's?

Quote Originally Posted by Musketeer View Post
    Less than 24 hours to go. I got my 43, but am unlikely to craft the armor as I already have a good water/air, and plenty of gaps elsewhere.

I was hoping for somethinh nice from the 5 gold keys but no, just a bunch of crappy materials I didn't want and could have collected in a couple of hours if I did.

Starting to get excited about the next boss, more than I am about imminently getting the BK+ and having to level it inch by painful inch.

I'm thinking Earth/Air is due and I need one, though I don't have the best armor to line up against it. Shouldn't matter if the stats are the same as Slimeball, as my friends will do all the killing for me.
    I missed it somewhere Musketeer, but would you mind posting your armor lineup?

I'm actually looking at the next boss with some trepidation as I have a phenomenal number of holes in my lineup; sort of like you I have a SS+ in my case leveled so Slimelord while a pretty substantial upgrade, isn't nearly as much bang for the buck as something else.

Like you I had substantial help, though I had a moderately leveled Moontide and said SS to smooth over the early rounds without dipping into the friends list: have a winner takes all shot tomorrow at 51 (who am I kidding, I'll spend a few gems if needed on either EE or SA generation for the ep / fusion stones at this point) but I'm a little skeptical of making 43 if I get (for me) a terrible draw next or in future weeks, so I'm intensely curious as to what you had for this one and hopefully I'll be able to plan out next week when I see it if it's ugly.
    Last edited by Revelate; 08-07-2013 at 03:17 AM.
    --Rev

[QUOTE=momocoast;911998]i'am lvl 81 and i reach boss LVL31 but
    one day when i become stonger
    i think to reach 43 i have to use gem's?[no you don't have to use gems mainly depends on how effective and strong your knights are against the boss. I'm using boreas+ notus+ and jack and with the help of some friends I have beaten it 46 times]

Hey guys. Ended up getting called to work for a full day and missed out on a whole day. Need some quick help. Looking to find 1 or two people with moontide on so I can slam 43. Used my best lineup of friends and really gunning to get 43. If you have moontide, or Eurus+ maxed, please send me a friend request so I can try to get this last level in the next few hours. Thanks in advance!!

XBB-WFH-FNW

thanks Cain71

i just have to xontinue growing and looking for good friends