Looking for guild shell or top 1200-750 with room

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Looking for guild shell or top 1200-750 with room

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Lightbulb Looking for guild shell or top 1200-750 with room

Breakfast for Dinner is a top 75 guild looking to start up a development guild for newer members not quite ready for the higher ranks, but with a clear path of working into and with an established group. We are one of the few who completed the Daleth quest, and have completed each guild LTQ so far.

If you are running a guild and struggling with inactivity and want a different approach to moving up the ranks, or want to learn and try something new, this is your chance.

We are looking for a guild that has room for 10 or more, active players are fine to stay provided they join Groupme for battle communication, some exceptions can be made depending on situation. The guild name will be changed to Breakfast for Dinner 2 and leadership passed to my LLP(a roll I plan on giving back once established if you do not want to move into the main guild) Email me from my profile page and we can set up a Groupme chat room to discuss any questions you may have. PMs here will not be accessed for about 12 hours, email is preferred.

Thanks

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Here ye, here ye

Thee Bronx Knights (840674396) are in the search of 5 warriors, warriors of dedication and commitment, thou need not be strong warriors with more brawn than brains, nor old high level, we search for fun and entertainment, passion and pride, low level daily players welcome.

We've continuously improved each and every war as we refine our members, began at top 750, and moved up to 500, then 400, then 300, and now TOP 100.

Reap the benefits of all our bonuses, as well as the rewards from the guild quests that we always complete.

We dont have daily donation requirements, no demand for spending gems, we want you to continue growing yourself and also help with the growth of the guild as it benefits yourself and everyone else.

All we ask is participate in the chats and wars, even if the chat is just to vent your frustration on those damn chests. We like to know and see that you are a part of this great guild and willing to contribute with whatever you have, laughter, jokes, gold, and your time and commitment in the quests and wars, we're a top 100 guild due to the passion and commitment and would like to see the same from our recruits.

We are a fun group of international players from all across the globe, you'll have no problems fitting in.

This game doesnt need to be strict and demanding, whats the fun in being pressured every day to do better or contribute more. The fun is with the people you surround yourself with and the pride and joy of accomplishing the near impossible.

We have 5 spots available, if you have 5 members of your guild who are looking for change that is welcome too, spread the word. The Bronx Knights welcomes all.

Lurker
    Post Count

Wolf Hunters looking for new memebers

We are a pretty laid back guild and don't ask too much
    Donate 10k a day or more if you can
    Dye your hair red during wars
    Keep us up to date if your out of town
    Be as active as you can

Guild Code
    ---407563915---

Bonuses Currently Available to our members:

Casualty Rate: -5%

Upgrade Cost: -19%

Building Upgrade Time: -23%

Guild Member Increase: +18

We have finished in the top 750 our last few Guild Wars! and we are ok with that more members might get us higher
    Hope to see you there

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Looking for guild shell or top 1200-750 with room
    Breakfast for Dinner is a top 75 guild looking to start up a development guild for newer members not quite ready for the higher ranks, but with a clear path of working into and with an established group. We are one of the few who completed the Daleth quest, and have completed each guild LTQ so far.

If you are running a guild and struggling with inactivity and want a different approach to moving up the ranks, or want to learn and try something new, this is your chance.

We are looking for a guild that has room for 10 or more, active players are fine to stay provided they join Groupme for battle communication, some exceptions can be made depending on situation. The guild name will be changed to Breakfast for Dinner 2 and leadership passed to my LLP(a roll I plan on giving back once established if you do not want to move into the main guild) Email me from my profile page and we can set up a Groupme chat room to discuss any questions you may have. PMs here will not be accessed for about 12 hours, email is preferred.

Thanks

Bumping. Please select the start new thread button if you are advertising your own guild

Kthanks