Thread: Game Reset

Game Reset

I played War of Nations for a bit when it first launched, got a good rhythm going, and then forgot about it. While in between action in Crime City, I decided to check out War of Nations again to see how some of the new updates worked. Lo and behold, my game had been reset!

I didn't have that many bases, but I just found it odd that everything had been reset - my display name was defaulted, my alliance that I created is gone, my home base is back to level 2 with no buildings, my commanders are gone, and my other bases are gone. My achievements in the iOS Game Center have also been reset.

Is this a game issue or an iOS issue? Or perhaps user error? My CC account wasn't reset when I took a 3-month hiatus, so I am just curious.
    Crime City tenure: June 2012 - retired 8/10/14

Quote Originally Posted by Idiosyncrasy View Post
    I am eating my fingers.
    Game resets accounts that were inactive for 7 days - it was done because place in world is limited...
    Non-Modern War player, War of Nations only!

Quote Originally Posted by A3OT View Post
    Game resets accounts that were inactive for 7 days - it was done because place in world is limited...
    Fair enough. Back to CC it is then if they just reset inactive accounts. Thanks!

I should have looked around. Just saw this:

Quote Originally Posted by Grok View Post
    It is important to note that bases may be deleted from a world due to inactivity. The length of time before a base is pruned is determined by many factors, such as how long the base has existed, how much time has passed since last login and whether or not gold was spent on that base.
    I guess I didn't buy enough gold lol