Murder of Crows - FIRST to get Daleth - is recruiting!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Murder of Crows - FIRST to get Daleth - is recruiting!

Post Count

Murder of Crows - FIRST to get Daleth - is recruiting!

Signs you need a new guild:
    1. You do not have both Daleth and the Dauthus avatar.
    2. Your current guild is rigid and stressful and puts undue pressure on you. And/or demands gem spending. MoC says NO to bullying.
    3. Your current guild does not live up to your potential. They're like a girlfriend you are with because she would have you. But you know you can do better. MoC is the hot chick you've been waiting to come along.
    4. Your current guild has too much drama or politics, and not enough fun.
    5. You don't have a guild!
    6. Your relationship with your guild is not what it once was. And while you love your guildmates, the thrill is gone and you are ready to fall in love with another. Guess what - you can join MoC and still be friends with them! It's proven! Not only that, but as we continue to grow, we might fit one or two of them in as well.
    7. You do not have both Daleth and the Dauthus avatar. Or are missing ANY guild quest prize. We can't give you Dauthus. But we have completed every guild LTQ (except the stupid box event one) with time to spare.

MoC is a mix of free, light, moderate and heavy gem spenders. We always place Top 10/25/50, whichever tier we choose to go for that war. In the last 4 wars we have 2 Top 25s and 2 Top 50 placements. We are not a dictatorship. We are much more like a democracy and always welcome feedback and strategy and advice from all members in decision-making. We are a truly a family, of people around the world. But we don't ask the world of you. We ask for 100k gold a day average. We ask that you participate in all wars and guild quests and keep improving your character, but understand when life gets in the way occasionally. We ask that you join our g+ community to get to know us and us you, and our skype room to chat and make rapid decisions during wartime.

If you enjoy spending some gems on the game, but knowing the level of gem commitment from the rest of us first so you don't have to worry any will go to waste, that gets your application some extra credit.

If you happen to have a schedule whereby you are awake and online in KA while we Americans are sleeping, that gets you a lot of extra credit.

Drop me, Skyraiders or Tarsus a PM if you are interested. 2 spots will open soon. Guild size 50. 5/5 upgrade time, 5/5 upgrade cost, 4/5 casualty decrease, 3/5 health regen, soon to become 4/5.

If you are part of a small group looking to move to a new guild together, we ARE willing to look at "package deals."
    Last edited by Zenobia; 08-21-2013 at 11:51 AM.

All your manor are belong to us.

Post Count
    I'm looking for a guild lvl127 689/741 att/def

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So you filling all your spots now since the other guild can't jump in and steal the units you unlock?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    So you filling all your spots now since the other guild can't jump in and steal the units you unlock?
    we are filling out spots now we have room, simple as that.

Post Count
    Just a quick note to say my inbox is overflowing and if you sent me a message and I haven't gotten back to you yet, please be patient. I will respond to everyone. Thanks.

Post Count
    My mailbox now has room for more messages so please let me know anyone who is interested in joining. Hackers need not apply.

I will be getting back to folks this evening after I get home from work... and my pedicure. (Yes, I'm a girly girl as well as a Crow Witch, lol.)

Post Count
    Bumpity-bump!

Post Count
    check your inbox

Lurker
    Post Count

Interested

Interested pls pm me. I need to know more deets from u. Thanks!

Cool I'm new to the forum but I am from MoC.

Hello everyone just trying to get a feel for the forum. I am MoC Headhunter and am glad to see so any guilds on here and chatting. You will love the family that we are.

Post Count
    Oopsie my inbox got full an hour ago, sorry to anyone who tried to PM me. It's open again now, and we still have a couple slots to fill!

Post Count
    I wanted to add: If you are part of a small group looking to move to a new guild together, we ARE willing to look at "package deals."

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Lol just had to say I love your recruitment message! Congrats on Daleth also Definitely something to be proud of!

Post Count

Thanks, Nikita! The humor in my last recruitment thread didn't really read quite right so I'm glad this one did a little better.

Anyone who would like to apply, please PM me with the following information:

• Level
    • Attack/Defense
    • Average CP per war
    • Previous guild's placement last war (so we get an idea what kind of opponents you got those CP on)
    • W-L record last war
    • Free, light, moderate or heavy gem spender. If you spend gems on wars, about how many per war?
    • Reason you are leaving your most recent guild and how long were you with that guild? If you were not there for long, how many guilds have you been in?
    • Why are you interested in possibly joining MoC?

Post Count
    Hey everybody we still have a spot open... I would like to extend a warm welcome to anyone interested in joining MOC....we want active players!!! We consider all applications....Gemmers and free players alike.
    Extre credit to anyone who can join the DAY crew...LOL.....I mean my night crew.....I'm so confused....seriously we want you. Will you join the nest?? You can be a part of a great TEAM!!!! Thanks!

KA: 630-568-270