I'm ready to join Fight Club now - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm ready to join Fight Club now

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Bolton View Post
    So I'm still surprised that after announcing candidacy, that Fight Club hasn't been beating down my door to recruit me, but holmzy poses an interesting question: Has anyone joined Fight Club for the purpose of building their resume to get into a different syndicate?
    Though I can't say whether this has or hasn't actually happened, it's plausible. Someone who wants good prizes from a battle or two and then steps down to a top 10 or 25 to save cash/gold.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Heavy metal Michael Bolton or Motown impersonating/soft Rock Michael Bolton?
    Always Famous......

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandukan View Post
    Office Space Michael Bolton

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Riss View Post
    Office Space Michael Bolton
    Not really Fight Club material like the long haired crooner.
    Always Famous......

Lurker
    Post Count
    Not really Fight Club material like the long haired crooner.
    But he's a no-talent a** clown.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Two Toes View Post
    I heard Fight Club got bought out by SKK. (sp?)
    This is very true, Mr Two Toes.

SKK are still actively recruiting members from FC as we speak. Maybe not this battle, but come next war, SKK will be the top dogs in CC.

Great news indeed.

Now if we could only get Dravak on board......

Lonely Island Michael Bolton.

Quote Originally Posted by Timala View Post
    Fight Club? Never heard of them.
    Too funny! :-D

Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    When I was level 71, I remember there was a TYLER DURDEN in the 70s with 400k+ stats... and that was ages before the current stat inflation.
    I've given your comments some thought, and decided this is why I need to join sooner, rather than later. If I join a run of the mill top 10, the gap between me and their other members only gets bigger. The only way to keep up with the Jones' in Crime City appears to be by getting adopted by the Jones'

I can score points if you can find me a target. It might not be every battle, but I can burn through a vault in an hour, whenever opportunity strikes. War is three days last time I checked (lots of time to score points).

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorade View Post
    Just buy 100 vaults of gold and you're good to go.
    u dont need 100 vaults what u mean....

60 players by 10 vaults = 60 m ip

100 vaults... with 100 vaults that just 600 m ip...

lol.. funny boy

Banned
    Post Count
    There are a lot of good people in cc who we would love to take. The problem is with low stats you would get hammered and that would not be fair to you or the rest of FC. Yes we have carried people before but unfortunately we can no longer do that. The way the stats have been inflated as of late means 1m attack defence is almost the norm these days. As I said we would love to help others but it is just not possible as the game stands right now.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Trev View Post
    There are a lot of good people in cc who we would love to take. The problem is with low stats you would get hammered and that would not be fair to you or the rest of FC. Yes we have carried people before but unfortunately we can no longer do that. The way the stats have been inflated as of late means 1m attack defence is almost the norm these days. As I said we would love to help others but it is just not possible as the game stands right now.
    I've always wondered if that was a conscious decision on FC's part, to recruit players with monster stats that the vast majority of players are unable to hit. I know FC has plenty of players to whom money/gold spending is no issue, and thus you're not overly concerned with exactly how many vaults players are willing/able to spend. The FC minimums I've heard sounded quite reasonable given that it's the top team in CC.

I guess what I'm trying to ask here is: would FC prefer a [very] high stat player over a more hittable player that would be willing to spend a lot more gold in battle?

That's what it seems like to me, but I have no clue.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Bolton View Post
    Just let me know what I need to do, to get this ball rolling quickly before the next war.

Unmodified stats are Level 71 189/172

(Other interested syndicates need not attempt to recruit me)
    I hope this is a joke thread cuz ur stats suck

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    I've always wondered if that was a conscious decision on FC's part, to recruit players with monster stats that the vast majority of players are unable to hit. I know FC has plenty of players to whom money/gold spending is no issue, and thus you're not overly concerned with exactly how many vaults players are willing/able to spend. The FC minimums I've heard sounded quite reasonable given that it's the top team in CC.

I guess what I'm trying to ask here is: would FC prefer a [very] high stat player over a more hittable player that would be willing to spend a lot more gold in battle?

That's what it seems like to me, but I have no clue.
    we are very reasonable. i see in some groups they are asked to hit a target no matter if they are in top 10 or not knwoing when the event is alomst over, thats just silly and such a waste. not all of our group have off the scale stats.
    of course we have many people wanting to join fc and its sad we can not take. maybe its time to start FC2.. watch this space..........

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Trev View Post
    we are very reasonable. i see in some groups they are asked to hit a target no matter if they are in top 10 or not knwoing when the event is alomst over, thats just silly and such a waste. not all of our group have off the scale stats.
    of course we have many people wanting to join fc and its sad we can not take. maybe its time to start FC2.. watch this space..........
    Oh boy, Project Mayhem!
    Level 80
    IPH 2,017,xxx
    A 161xxx/ D 170xxx

I'd rather have this bottle in front me than a frontal labotamy.