Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Bug?

Question Bug?

Unfortuneately/fortunately I don't know how to post a picture of this. There are nude characters in the enchanted chests section when wearing the fusion boosts armors. I have proof if anyone can tell me how to post it.

The game havent a spite for nude character, a character whitout armor will look like he is wearing a basic fire, so, fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakino View Post
    The game havent a spite for nude character, a character whitout armor will look like he is wearing a basic fire, so, fail.
    That's because everyone starts with a basic fire armor for their knight I believe. The same thing happened in MW not that long ago. So, fail

It was naked, exactly like NAKED NAKED, but wearing underwear

Quote Originally Posted by Will_Treaty View Post
    It was naked, exactly like NAKED NAKED, but wearing underwear
    Will never trust you untill you will post a picture, go on photobucket and give me a link :P

It happened to me once when I was hiring an friend, although it only happened on just one friend that his sprite looked like that. however he was just missing the pants and helmet and wasn't fully naked.

How is possible that the game shows images thet doesn are there? Every character loaded, the game take the look(hair and eyes) and the armor he's wearing, simply a non armored knight image exsist. If the game fails to load armor, the armor show is the basic fire armor, and if even this happens to crash, the game show only head and a few details, like hands, whit transparent body.

Pictures or it didn't happen.
    Ps: don't post useless Sh!t, thank you
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

IGN: Zodog
    Code: XBB MQY BGG
    Guild: The Untouchables

Quote Originally Posted by D3athShade View Post
    Pictures or it didn't happen.
    Ps: don't post useless Sh!t, thank you
    It's not useless crap. He just wanted to know if it was a bug.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

The picture is edited whit paint. A un edited picture will have more smooth lines for borders.
    Ps: you claimed the bug a lot time first of the slimelord appearing, why you have it on the boss screen? LoL....

The person who posted the picture is not the original poster, meaning it has happedn to another person.

This has happened in other GREE games, I don't see why this is so complicated for you.

Just to add on to the post above. I've seen this happen to a friend too. Also there would be no reaso for the OP to lie in the first place, what does he stand to gain for doing so?
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

See? Someone posted it, I'm not lying

Quote Originally Posted by Will_Treaty View Post
    See? Someone posted it, I'm not lying
    is there a way to replicate this glitch? I' m sheptic on this thing, i just wanna try.