bump

jump to the top

Lurker
    Post Count
    Little bump back up

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by assisi805 View Post
    Whats minimum IP?
    We only ask for 25k IP. Our free players tend to score double that and many more spend gold to go far beyond, but we don't put unnecessary requirements on our players or demand gold spending out of misplaced pride. We just want active team players who try their best and our baseline helps us to evaluate performance. When everyone puts in honest effort, there's no reason to complain about where we land on the leaderboard. It just so happens that our blend of dedicated players allows us to consistently land in the top 100.

If you're tired of teams promising top 100 and not being able to deliver, or top teams who couldn't care less if you had to sell your children to meet their requirements, this is the place to be.

You should have at least 200k stats to compete at this level otherwise it'll be difficult for you to find targets. You can make up the difference by spending gold but I'd rather you spent your gold on boosting your stats. It'll make your job a lot easier and you'll have more fun.
    * SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU *

* SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU *

Consistent Contributor Gunflame's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharky Finn View Post
    . . . or top teams who couldn't care less if you had to sell your children to meet their requirements, this is the place to be.
    I Lol'd.

Sharky sums up our collective thoughts well. If his words are harmonious with how you feel CC syndicates and gameplay should be, I would implore you to apply.

The strong are silent, the weak start riots. Join SSAU

The strong are silent, the weak start riots. Join SSAU for consistent play and commitment to people not avatars.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Consistently top 100!! Last few spots left!!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Strong active players wanted! Not many places left 57/60 so you need to be quick. Come join a great bunch of people that don't put pressure on you to spend REAL money buying gold, all we ask if you use your free hits in battle and take part in pvp events.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    bumpy bump bump

Lurker
    Post Count
    Still spots open, come & join us

Lurker
    Post Count
    Bump back up

Post Count

To the top

Such a rush on forum, everyone recruit right now.

I need a new syndicate

I am looking for a new syndicate. Our leader keeps pushing everyone to spend more and more gold and I don't get it. A lot of my friends have left because they can't keep up and he doesn't even care. He's either a GREE employee or owns stock in the company. I have really good attack & defense scores. I do spend gold and I am always available for syndicate events. If you still have a spot available I will give you my email address so we can go over what I need to do. I hope I can join. ✨

Lurker
    Post Count
    To the top you shall go!

lev 192
    atk 197k
    def 202k
    iph 701k
    no gold

Active 14-18h/day on battle time, have been pulling 25k+ ip easily in top 250.
    Last edited by yet another alex; 08-08-2013 at 09:45 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyMarmalade View Post
    I hope I can join. ✨
    Welcome to the group Lady Marmalade.