Top 100: Have it your way, join SSAU

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 100: Have it your way, join SSAU

Post Count

Cool Top 100: Have it your way, join SSAU

Have you been in a top team but grown weary of the ever-increasing demands for your money? Have you reached the point where good enough is good enough? Do you play regularly, have good stats, but found that it still all boils down to how much you're willing to spend? Are you tried of watching friends get cut and new players get treated like the second coming because they finally opened their wallet and bought some vaults?

Come join SSAU and play the game the way you want to play it. Want to spend gold? Sure. Want to ride out free hits? Fine. As long as you regularly participate, don't act like a fool, and put the team first, you're good with us. We've been riding out this laid-back attitude for a while now and yet have remained relatively successful as a consistent top-100 team.

If you haven't been in a top group but are looking to try one out, we have room for you, too. We'll teach you the ropes, scout for you, and help you along. You'll need at least 150k stats to find consistently good targets in other top-100 teams otherwise it'll cost you a small fortune to yield minimal results.

Post Count

SSAU

We are great bunch of people, more friends than players. We required group me app but it is worth as we chat between battles too. No stress just fun no one push you to spend money only one think we not tolerate are slackers. We expect you only to be active real team player.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Bump!!
    Offer expires in 2d:11h !!
    MW
    AM - 350 166 068

CC
    Juggernaut - 510 018 932

KA
    Alcazar - 901 164 732

Lurker
    Post Count

Cool

We are extremely well organised with good leadership and experienced players, who can help a lot. The most important aspect of SSAU, is to keep this game fun, but also to be very active in battle. We are experts in fun and chilling out which makes for good teamwork come battle time, this helps to guarantee a top 100 possibly top 75 finish.

So if you're looking for a good time in a laid back crew but like to fight, come join SSAU.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'm a new player in SSAU, and I'm really impressed with the organisation. It makes the war really simple, everything served on a silver plate, just eat it!

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'm in this Syndicate from the first battle and I watch it grow constantly. There are too many things I could and would say but not enough space here.
    This group is truly founded on friendship and one thing I've learned in life is that matters more with who you are than where so take the chance to join probably the best people in CC!!!

Hope to welcome you here soon.

Funf

Lurker
    Post Count
    This is a great group of active players.

Lurker
    Post Count

Fun fun fun!!!

If your sick of spending loads of real money for very little reward. Why not come try one of thee best (IF NOT THE BEST) syndicate for fun out there. All we ask is your active come battle weekend and will take part in ALL other events that benefit the team, ie pvp events.

Consistent Contributor Gunflame's Avatar
    Post Count
    We're a group of like-minded individuals who all know what to do when it comes to cc. Match your effort with ours and create a great experience along the way.

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs up

Great bunch of people to fight with.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Well said Gunflame! Could not agree more.

Lurker
    Post Count

Talking Bump

Follow this bump to have fun

Post Count
    Thanks to everyone who have already replied. We'll setup an interview as soon as possible, so please be patient. Please include your in-game name and mafia code to get the ball rolling.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Friendly bump to the top!

*Silent Assassins are Recruiting*
    SAS1: 500k+T1+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASII: 275k+T3&4+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASIII: 125K+T10+Wins
    SAS4: T50

We have a spot for almost every type of player out there

Lurker