Top 100: Have it your way, join SSAU - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Top 100: Have it your way, join SSAU

Post Count

bump

Few spots left
    Last edited by mkrol2; 12-10-2013 at 09:55 AM.

Post Count

few spots left

We have few spots and looking for active players, no daily donations required. All sindicate bonuses unlocked. We not require gold

Lurker
    Post Count

Wink l'll be happy o join you.

I'll be really happy if you accept me in your syndicate, thanks!
    My code is: 190 363 651
    Last edited by SPQRs; 12-10-2013 at 11:41 AM.

Interested

Hey im a active player, playing pretty much whenever i have energy to spend.

Your syndicate seems like a nice place and would like to try it out.

lvl 63 with 578k ATT and 514k DEF unboosted, 100k+ IP, semi-gold user

Harry Hotter - 360 614 317

Thx
    Last edited by Harry_Hotter; 12-10-2013 at 12:02 PM.

Post Count

Back to the thread top

Post Count
    Bump again

Lurker
    Post Count

Ssau r o c k

Come and have fun with us & enjoy the game for real

Post Count

Few spot left. Hurry up.

Post Count
    bum bum

QUOTE=Sharky Finn;897403]Have you been in a top team but grown weary of the ever-increasing demands for your money? Have you reached the point where good enough is good enough? Do you play regularly, have good stats, but found that it still all boils down to how much you're willing to spend? Are you tried of watching friends get cut and new players get treated like the second coming because they finally opened their wallet and bought some vaults?

Come join SSAU and play the game the way you want to play it. Want to spend gold? Sure. Want to ride out free hits? Fine. As long as you regularly participate, don't act like a fool, and put the team first, you're good with us. We've been riding out this laid-back attitude for a while now and yet have remained relatively successful as a consistent top-100 team.

If you haven't been in a top group but are looking to try one out, we have room for you, too. We'll teach you the ropes, scout for you, and help you along. You'll need at least 150k stats to find consistently good targets in other top-100 teams otherwise it'll cost you a small fortune to yield minimal results.[/QUOTE]

Post Count
    Few hours left to the battle. Hurry up last spots left. Active only.

Lurker
    Post Count

Space available come join.

Due to the demands Gree has put on all of us playing cc we've had a few people quit or retire from the game.

We're looking for active daily players to come help and enjoy our family feel syndicate.
    No gold requirements and ALL bonuses maxed out.
    All we ask is you donate bricks and play/help the team in every event Gree throws at us.

Post Count
    I know its to late for this battle. but I thought I would send you a message and see about maybe joining your synd after this battle is over. I was in a synd for a long long time and we were pretty good. Around 150 all the time. But like
    most synd we would have some campers that the bosses didn't like. So from time to time they would have to kick some
    players out. They got tired of that and left them selves. So before this past battle I joined a friends synd that said they are good and active. It doesn't seem that way to me. So after this battle I will be looking to move one. I am level 220
    Atk: 1.73 million, Def: 1.70 million. I know my numbers are monstrous but I am very active. So just thought I would send something your way and see what you thought. Thanks

Lurker
    Post Count

Cool hey

I could beg and beg to be in your syndicate but ill keep ny arguement short and sweet.. lvl 57 attack and defense 650000 ( jumped up over 500k within 2 days) only been playing two months and have not stopped playing since i downloaded.. very much a team player.. alk im gonna say is thatds not the best stats ever but for the time period i have done it in i think in another 6months ill be a very dominating please reply so i can know whether to dwindle on your sydicate or to find another
    579-753-279 thanks guys!!