Battle for Dagon's Delta CK Rankings..! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Battle for Dagon's Delta CK Rankings..!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by England Jon View Post
    ..... it is a funny old world when people congratulate themselves for spending the most money in the shortest period of time. Oh dear I really do need help.
    hey man, keep it quiet. These cash spenders keep the game alive for us free players. it is game over for us if they wake up and stop!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Spectral Agony finished Top 25 with 4,250,397. We had a helluva time and I hope we didn't offend anyone by running up the CP's on you, we made a MAD dash for Top 25 in the last 8 battles. And to the United Guild of Campers... Well played. It'll never happen again!

Banned
    Post Count
    ... Just add one last thing before I seek that help ..... it is a funny old world when people congratulate themselves for spending the most money in the shortest period of time. Oh dear I really do need help.
    That is life... People congratulate themselves for retiring early. People congratulate themselves on buying a house at an early age. People congratulate themselves for buying and driving a nice car. Guys love girls with BIG fake paid for Tat Tats. The world as we know it respects those with money, accept it or join a Hippie Commune....

And just like in real life I work 10 hours a day to have people on welfare *****, I pay to play the game to have you *****.
    Last edited by Rastlin; 07-30-2013 at 08:53 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Dragon Warriors 5,583,529

Congrats ODK on great strategy!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Band Of Barbarians finished high in the top 50 with 3,542,485 points

we rocked 45 wins and still made our highest points total yet!!
    **Former** Founding member of Band Of Barbarians (till we get KA on andriod)

** TriggerHappy Terry - Special Operations Brigade**

Wanna be an S.O.B - we have 3 crews with different minimums for all levels of play

SOB 1. Top 50
    SOB 2. Top 150
    SOB 3. Top 400

Wanna come and play then PM for details - We use Line for communication

Post Count
    Gambit, thanks for all of your work putting this list together for us!

Since this war had a twist with the new guild quest, may I suggest you put an * next to the Top 50 guilds that won Daleth?

I'm just curious how many in the Top 50 got to 45 wins since the match up were more competitive for us.
    For the record, TRK got it!

Thanks if you do!
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Gambit, thanks for all of your work putting this list together for us!

Since this war had a twist with the new guild quest, may I suggest you put an * next to the Top 50 guilds that won Daleth?

I'm just curious how many in the Top 50 got to 45 wins since the match up were more competitive for us.
    For the record, TRK got it!

Thanks if you do!
    Sure i will & i gotta find that Zenobia Daleth's info list. I'll probably work on it tomorrow...
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    **Former** Founding member of Band Of Barbarians (till we get KA on andriod)

** TriggerHappy Terry - Special Operations Brigade**

Wanna be an S.O.B - we have 3 crews with different minimums for all levels of play

SOB 1. Top 50
    SOB 2. Top 150
    SOB 3. Top 400

Wanna come and play then PM for details - We use Line for communication

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    That is life... People congratulate themselves for retiring early. People congratulate themselves on buying a house at an early age. People congratulate themselves for buying and driving a nice car. Guys love girls with BIG fake paid for Tat Tats. The world as we know it respects those with money, accept it or join a Hippie Commune....

And just like in real life I work 10 hours a day to have people on welfare *****, I pay to play the game to have you *****.
    Great words of wisdom Rastlin, also thankyou for the CP you were handing out over last war it was worthy of you to give such a large amount...hehe

most now pay to play , or your guild will be umm well where it finished. Thans why FUN always top the list

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit12 View Post
    Sure i will & i gotta find that Zenobia Daleth's info list. I'll probably work on it tomorrow...
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr T Perfect View Post
    Gambit
    list is here
    and Thanks!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    thankyou for the CP you were handing out over last war it was worthy of you to give such a large amount...hehe
    At least it went to a worthy friend.

Post Count

Top 50

Once again the Top 50 guilds think that the entire game is for the them, but it is the other 1,500+ guilds who make it work!
    Do you honestly expect this guy to be capable of doing 1500 guilds?? And sorry, but it is the top 50 that pay the most so it can continue to work.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Jerusalem Knights - 1,868,876

Top 100

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So when is someone from KTA going to post the score? We know they are in the top ten.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post

VERY VERY well said!! I like it!

Now, is there any word yet on the full list? 48hrs and counting. I know I'm asking a lot but if we don't ask we don't get! :-)
    ALWAYS RECRUITING PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

KINGDOM AGE - The People's Front of Judea - Guild invite code:- 337598906
    War rankings:- none of your business
    Contact me in game:- Shluggy 844-438-529

LEGENDS AT WAR - Red Dawn Elite - Guild invite code:- 531659486
    War rankings:- top something or other
    Contact me in game:- Castiel 507-004-554