Gree Support-Unable to access KA account

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gree Support-Unable to access KA account

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Gree Support-Unable to access KA account

Attention Gree Support:

I have been unable to access my Kingdom Age account since earlier this morning, around 9:45 am US Mountain Time. When I try to open Kingdom Age the connecting to server message starts up and it spins for a short time. Then nothing. The Kingdom Age app just closes. It does not even seem to try to access the server at times or at least it doesn't spend much time before closing.

My Kingdom Age ID is 523464208.

Was unsure where to go to get help as I cannot access Support or anything else through the Kingdom Age app. I have completely closed out Kingdom Age on my iPhone. Turned my phone off. Let it sit for a while off. Turned it on and tried to access Kingdom Age again with no change. I have also checked for updates in the App Store, no updates. Please help me to be able to log in again.

Thanks for your attention to this matter!

Nikita

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    For technical problems go hear, the response might be quicker than hear.
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/forumdis...All-Platforms)
    Daily player

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikita007 View Post
    Attention Gree Support:

I have been unable to access my Kingdom Age account since earlier this morning, around 9:45 am US Mountain Time. When I try to open Kingdom Age the connecting to server message starts up and it spins for a short time. Then nothing. The Kingdom Age app just closes. It does not even seem to try to access the server at times or at least it doesn't spend much time before closing.

Was unsure where to go to get help as I cannot access Support or anything else through the Kingdom Age app. I have completely closed out Kingdom Age on my iPhone. Turned my phone off. Let it sit for a while off. Turned it on and tried to access Kingdom Age again with no change. I have also checked for updates in the App Store, no updates. Please help me to be able to log in again.

Nikita
    1) uninstall KA and reinstall it
    2) repeat step 1
    3) pray
    4) submit email to (same as a ticket, really) :en-support@gree.net
    5) continue praying
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Another vote for uninstall and reinstall. You will not lose your character. Promise. It comes back right where you left it.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks for the advice Valid or, Shinazueli, and Krissy. Have made attempts on all suggestions. Doing the uninstall and reinstall now. I think the app may backed up on Cloud so I will have to remove it there as well before doing reinstall. Hope this works!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Thanks for the advice Valid or, Shinazueli, and Krissy. Have made attempts on all suggestions. Doing the uninstall and reinstall now. I think the app may backed up on Cloud so I will have to remove it there as well before doing reinstall. Hope this works!
    Shouldn't have to. Also, if things don't look right when you reinstall, just close the app. It may take a couple connects before everything works right.

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Post Count
    happens to me all of the time & deleting/re-installing always works! It may take a few times to connect to sever but keep trying Good luck!
    Line ID: clementine88

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinazueli View Post
    Shouldn't have to. Also, if things don't look right when you reinstall, just close the app. It may take a couple connects before everything works right.
    This is very true. I reinstalled yesterday and my stats dropped quite a bit. I was really scared. Then a couple of connections later everything was as it should be.
    (retired all accounts)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Uninstall is what I have done in the past and it corrects itself

Banned
    Post Count
    Problem happened with me with the previous box event!
    I was killing monsters to find boxes and suddenly the game ended, needed to reinstall the game! I lost also all boxes I found and needed to find them again!

Seems when you kill monsters too fast, the game stops and only way to get it back is to reinstall.
    With the previous box event the same happened with the game of my wife.

Yesterday, the new box event started and again the game by my wife stopped! again she needed to reinstall the game.

I kill my monsters now more slowly, seems to help to keep the game running! maybe some kind of overload....

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Probably depends on your device. So many people are playing on six year old iPad 1st gens.

Angry status?

Attention Gree Support:

Nikita
    What happend? Were you able to get back on? I have a guild member that this happened to in the second day of the last war. Been almost a week and he still cant access his account.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Kbiancamano. Delete and Reinstall

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Wink Uninstall & Reinstall the Sol'n

Clearly these guys and gals deserve an award for their super fast response! The uninstall and reinstall of the game absolutely worked. I was nervous as heck (even backed up my phone, lol) but it completely fixed the issue. You will want to close in and out a few times after the reinstall. My stats showed a 100k loss but thanks to the advise given here I was not surprised. With a few times in and out if the app all is well. The game must keep track of your device ID because you really don't have to do anything else. It was interesting raiding for 'ghost' buildings as my app reloaded all the images.

Thanks again! You are my heroes : ) sorry for my delayed reply my week has been absolutely nuts ; ) You can bet I will be back to the forums when in need of advice!