GREE!!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GREE!!!!

Lurker
    Post Count

GREE!!!!

how about you read a post on your actual forum once in a while and notice peoples frustration!!!! your new quest ive completed 3 stages of northern invasion single ltq and it keeps resetting back to 1/21 after i reload because you FAIL to update your game on a regular basis, everyone that plays this game feeds your GREE"DY pockets with cash, yet you cant simply adhere to our complaints and fix or address tickets in a timely and professional manor, look into this, because ever since you got this company from funzio, YOUVE RAN IT DOWNHILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie0407 View Post
    how about you read a post on your actual forum once in a while and notice peoples frustration!!!! your new quest ive completed 3 stages of northern invasion single ltq and it keeps resetting back to 1/21 after i reload because you FAIL to update your game on a regular basis, everyone that plays this game feeds your GREE"DY pockets with cash, yet you cant simply adhere to our complaints and fix or address tickets in a timely and professional manor, look into this, because ever since you got this company from funzio, YOUVE RAN IT DOWNHILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Gree just raided your professional manor.

... I couldn't resist.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinazueli View Post
    Gree just raided your professional manor.

... I couldn't resist.
    Lmao, leaving an angry post on their wall now.

Typing away in an old Cold War missile silo.
    Post Count
    Someone isn't too happy. I guess the powerful free LTQ units and free gems we just received aren't enough.
    |Trophy Case|
    Dust, a few rubles, cobwebs, gum wrappers, obsolete units

Lurker
    Post Count
    im so sorry to upset people that it doesn't bother, obviously the gems spenders dont care^^^^^^^, that the issues messes with "US" FREE players, thats its a waste of time for the issues to come out like this, gree does not care or listen to its players, fix issues first before theyre out

Post Count
    Wait what units did we get? I just got the gems as far as I know

Typing away in an old Cold War missile silo.
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayson View Post
    Wait what units did we get? I just got the gems as far as I know
    I'm referring to how powerful reward units have gotten over the past few months. At the start having a 1000k attack unit would be incredible, now look at our top units.
    |Trophy Case|
    Dust, a few rubles, cobwebs, gum wrappers, obsolete units

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie0407 View Post
    im so sorry to upset people that it doesn't bother, obviously the gems spenders dont care^^^^^^^, that the issues messes with "US" FREE players, thats its a waste of time for the issues to come out like this, gree does not care or listen to its players, fix issues first before theyre out
    I think all players care about issues that affect them, and most care about issues tHat affect other people too. You are, of course, assuming that this issue IS affecting other players and not just you. I also think most players find angry unproductive rants like you first post quite amusing, especially with mistakes like yours.

So there's an issue. Doesn't mean people can't have a laugh.

I wonder how GREE fund all these updates, and the help desk, and how they pay for getting the issues fixed so that the FREE players like you can enjoy the game. Maybe they get an international government entertainment grant? I'm not criticising free players, I was free for over a year and still am on my mini. Personally, though, I am careful about how I complain about things that other people are paying for.

Post Count
    your device has aids
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

Quote Originally Posted by General Soviet View Post
    Someone isn't too happy. I guess the powerful free LTQ units and free gems we just received aren't enough.
    Way to much complaining about a free game!

Consistent Contributor Berneburg's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronous View Post
    Way to much complaining about a free game!
    Its not free for people who spend money on it...

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Berneburg View Post
    Its not free for people who spend money on it...
    Seriously.

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by General Soviet View Post
    I'm referring to how powerful reward units have gotten over the past few months. At the start having a 1000k attack unit would be incredible, now look at our top units.
    Doesn't matter when everyone has one.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

HELP!!

Off topic, but since I can't post new threads, what are you going to do.

Does anyone here know how to get permission to post new threads? My game won't load and I would love to be able to post an inquiry re possible ways to fix it. I do have an account and I can't quite figure out why I don't have posting privileges. Probably something obvious.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kbiancamano View Post
    Off topic, but since I can't post new threads, what are you going to do.

Does anyone here know how to get permission to post new threads? My game won't load and I would love to be able to post an inquiry re possible ways to fix it. I do have an account and I can't quite figure out why I don't have posting privileges. Probably something obvious.
    Generally need 10 posts, but they may have upped it to 25.