C00guy's Happy Campers Guide for Low Level Campers - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: C00guy's Happy Campers Guide for Low Level Campers

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TBC Ghost View Post
    I think we have some jealous people here lmao... Level 1 10k defense and 2 level 2 night clubs.. I'm sure none of you even have a night club lol... *****Strongest level 1 player right here .. $300k iph... 10x my level for stats*****so until you can say your the strongest for your level keep your mouths closed about how to play whoever posted you can't gain stats camping your 100% wrong lol there are gold units that I buy every week... Crates... Scratchers... If over level 20 LE building units... You can go to war and just hit walls... I would like to keep going but I don't want to entertain you noobs. I will be the strongest camper in CC always. But for now I will continue to sit on level 1 until I max all my buildings and max my units to level 10... Watch and learn 205184814 ....
    Everyone has nightclubs.
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CCKallDAY View Post
    Everyone has nightclubs.
    Again no ... Your considering the less than 10% of the game that knows how to play to be a strong player...You may see more people w nightclubs up in the level 100+ range where most of the 10% are, as they should be. I've been in this game since it began and seen every level and where people are on each level. If anything you just see people with high stats but ****ty iphs (only reason they have high stats bc they are being carried by a top syn)... I'm talking llp being carried by the way. So again stop trying to be cool and proving me wrong like you would like too! Before you say everyone do your research! Anyone level 10 and lower w a night club post your id I would love to see how many people have even 1 let alone 2!

Banned
    Post Count

Strongest Level 1 Player

💥CC Strongest Level 1 Player : TBC Ghost (changed from Alex) : 205184814 : TBC : The Billionaire Club : $300k iph : 8k/10k A/D : Add me and watch me prove camping is still alive and well Thanks!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Level 1? The tutorial puts you to level 3 so your either lying or a reset.
    Resets don't count as real people.

Post Count
    Again no ... Your considering the less than 10% of the game that knows how to play to be a strong player...You may see more people w nightclubs up in the level 100+ range where most of the 10% are, as they should be. I've been in this game since it began and seen every level and where people are on each level. If anything you just see people with high stats but ****ty iphs (only reason they have high stats bc they are being carried by a top syn)... I'm talking llp being carried by the way. So again stop trying to be cool and proving me wrong like you would like too! Before you say everyone do your research! Anyone level 10 and lower w a night club post your id I would love to see how many people have even 1 let alone 2!
    I had 2 nightclubs at about level 15 without being in a syndicate. My camper account is two years old.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big-R View Post
    Dude add me 205184814

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    I had 2 nightclubs at about level 15 without being in a syndicate. My camper account is two years old.
    Nice... What's your id so I can check out your base?

Post Count
    TBC Ghost is legit. i added him. real level 1 with 2 nightclubs!!
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Banned
    Post Count
    As I said, he may be level one, but then he is a reset. And they don't really count as they have a massive advantage over normal players. Also just adding allies ups your xp and will push you over level 1.

Post Count
    As I said, he may be level one, but then he is a reset. And they don't really count as they have a massive advantage over normal players. Also just adding allies ups your xp and will push you over level 1.
    oh ok. reset and stuff are too in depth for me. i'm just saying he's a level 1 with 2 nightclubs.
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    the reset made me go to level 2,how are you still at level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Banned
    Post Count
    Sounds quite dodgy to me. He somehow added 300 allies, got xp for completing them goals, yet is still level 1? Yeah sounds highly like your cheating.

Banned
    Post Count
    Sounds quite dodgy to me. He somehow added 300 allies, got xp for completing them goals, yet is still level 1? Yeah sounds highly like your cheating.
    Listen to my man who said I am leget! I'm not going to get into how I am level 1 but it's not cheating and GREE is 100% aware of it. You have no clue what your talking about. You must be a noob to not understand how the game works . Make a new account and try and do the math about your ally theory ... Thanks for all my believers and add me to watch it keep going 205184814 thanks

Banned
    Post Count
    Honestly I have no clue what you guys mean by reset lol I do know I am a live player in the game. I can buy or do anything anyone under level 10 can do but I choose not too like any other llp camper. My stats are majority all gold units bought from GREE/ITunes except the scratchers I get each day. That's it, end of story, not cheating, just sit back and watch I've noticed a lot of strong players coming and checking me out. I will be looking for a top 50 faction or better when I finish my plan here. I am a gold player willing to take down walls. I am an hourly player also. If any teams are interested pls PM me. Llp are key these days! Thanks 205184814 TBC Ghost

Post Count
    I think we have some jealous people here lmao... Level 1 10k defense and 2 level 2 night clubs.. I'm sure none of you even have a night club lol... *****Strongest level 1 player right here .. $300k iph... 10x my level for stats*****so until you can say your the strongest for your level keep your mouths closed about how to play whoever posted you can't gain stats camping your 100% wrong lol there are gold units that I buy every week... Crates... Scratchers... If over level 20 LE building units... You can go to war and just hit walls... I would like to keep going but I don't want to entertain you noobs. I will be the strongest camper in CC always. But for now I will continue to sit on level 1 until I max all my buildings and max my units to level 10... Watch and learn 205184814 ....
    Lmfao!!! Dude you're not even a remotely strong camper! I'm a level 42 with 1.2mill attack and defense, don't go off and brag as if you're actually strong because.....well.....you aren't sorry.