DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: C00guy's Happy Campers Guide for Low Level Campers

Post Count
    Good guide mate +1

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post
    As a leader of no battle syndicate i might explain our reasons .

1) Most campers are low level so if we go in battle against powerful syndicate where most player 200K attack VS our members who have between 10-100K attack stats we would be easy targets .

2) We have vote every months and every months our member decline going war instead they perfer to war with another syndicate who are in top 100 .

3) If we go battle best place would top 1500 or below so it isn't worth the experience

4) Most of our camper IPH above 1-5 million who are no banker which means they lose over 3-10 million every war.
    If I were you, I would seriously reconsider about CCC participating in the war.

- You will be matched against rivals with about the same stats. You won't get matched up against Fight Club or Silent Assassins, so you don't have to worry stat-wise.
    - I am a no-banker too and it's still cheaper for campers. I don't get attacked as much as some people with a higher level. If you really don't want to be attacked, it might be an option to add one very weak level 200+ account to the syndicate that everyone can beat. Opponents will focus only on that account, because that gives them the most IP.
    - If you stick to wall/command center hits only, you won't get XP. You will only get XP when you attack the DL or the rest of the opponents.
    - If everyone sticks to wall/command center, you will be able to reach at least top 1000. You have 35? members and that's enough to reach top 1000 easily.
    - You will lose members if you continue turning down battling. Several members, like Ziva and Major Investor, just made the decision to leave and fight. More will follow, certainly the members with one account.

I've been with you in CCC for five wars, and other people's stats will continue to increase with every war, while your stats stay the same. I know now that I should've tried battling much earlier, because XP gain is marginal and stat gain is (dependant on your rank) quite big. Please don't see this as an insult, because I loved my time in CCC, but I know now that crawling beats camping.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Great job, C00guy.
    I was thinking of doing one of these soon, but you beat me to it :-)

Proud Member of Bones, top 10 now

Banned
    Post Count
    And i'm back again! Free bump for you, c00guy

Banned
    Post Count

Best Camper

I am level 1- $56k iph- 4,500 stats. I don't go to war because I am stronger than most level 30 players. There is a good chance I will beat them and gain xp and level out of my attack free zone. I would rather get my stats to 10k (i buy gold units) and all my buildings to level 10 before moving on to level 2. Also i like seeing 0 loses I plan on sitting on level 1 for a long time just buying gold units and upgrading. If anyone else is level 1 add me 205184814. Come watch history happen 😎✌

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TBC Ghost View Post
    I am level 1- $56k iph- 4,500 stats. I don't go to war because I am stronger than most level 30 players. There is a good chance I will beat them and gain xp and level out of my attack free zone. I would rather get my stats to 10k (i buy gold units) and all my buildings to level 10 before moving on to level 2. Also i like seeing 0 loses I plan on sitting on level 1 for a long time just buying gold units and upgrading. If anyone else is level 1 add me 205184814. Come watch history happen ��✌
    Ghost, 4,500 stats is nothing. Believe me when I say you're not even stronger than the average level 10, forget about level 30 for that matter. And not going to battle is a really bad idea in my opinion. Read my guide in this thread - the best kind of syndicate for you would be Zero XP Battle Syndicates if you're an active player. That would get you much more stats than buying gold units. I know TBC's leader Alex, and although he pushes his mini-camper syndicate members to buy gold units, zero XP battle syndicates are doing much better for their free players. Just my 2 cents and something to consider

Mafia Code: 464-035-132 | 733-518-011

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by c00guy View Post
    Ghost, 4,500 stats is nothing. Believe me when I say you're not even stronger than the average level 10, forget about level 30 for that matter. And not going to battle is a really bad idea in my opinion. Read my guide in this thread - the best kind of syndicate for you would be Zero XP Battle Syndicates if you're an active player. That would get you much more stats than buying gold units. I know TBC's leader Alex, and although he pushes his mini-camper syndicate members to buy gold units, zero XP battle syndicates are doing much better for their free players. Just my 2 cents and something to consider
    Your taking about the wrong tbc .. I am the leader (CC&MW) The Billionaire Club (TBC). The odds of someone having better stats than me are 50% level 30. There are stronger players but not how your making it seem. I could go to war but why when I can sit on level 1 and build my base and stats without being touched? If I win an attack I will level then I'm in play. Ill continue to upgrade and buy gold units until the time is ready to battle (when I decide to level I will battle). I can buy more gold units than a camper syndicate can win in battle. I also want all of my bonus maxed before hand. I'm just getting started we will talk again in the future. Good luck all campers keep it going slow...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TBC Ghost View Post
    I could go to war but why when I can sit on level 1 and build my base and stats without being touched?
    You can do both, go to war AND continue to sit on level 1 if you just hit walls/HQs in battles

Mafia Code: 464-035-132 | 733-518-011

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by c00guy View Post
    You can do both, go to war AND continue to sit on level 1 if you just hit walls/HQs in battles
    The point I'm trying to make is if I go to war and win an attack I will level out of 1. Wars will always be there (and get better) level 1 won't. I like your guide tho has real good info.

Banned
    Post Count
    As I'm new to this camping malarky can someone explain why you should marshall the number of mafia members to no more than 5x your level. I had made the mistake of just getting lots at once because it's a bit of a chore having to adjust the number any time you level.

I'm sure it's perfectly sound advice but just intruiged why it is so important.

PS - don't it just make you mad when some noob to the game (with stats of less than a quarter of your own) keeps attacking you repeatedly, failing miserably, but landing you with XP..........all because you don't bank.
    Last edited by Gatorade; 08-09-2013 at 11:18 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorade View Post
    As I'm new to this camping malarky can someone explain why you should marshall the number of mafia members to no more than 5x your level. I had made the mistake of just getting lots at once because it's a bit of a chore having to adjust the number any time you level.

I'm sure it's perfectly sound advice but just intruiged why it is so important.

PS - don't it just make you mad when some noob to the game (with stats of less than a quarter of your own) keeps attacking you repeatedly, failing miserably, but landing you with XP..........all because you don't bank.
    Only raise your mafia count when you want to battle the bosses as every stat counts, or want to buy movie theaters, lofts, or night clubs. Campers still have very weak equipment at the end of the line(I'm still using 2 stat items), as does almost every player at low levels, so it won't matter too much.
    Edit: I will only drop my mafia count when I get bored of Crime City and just decide to heavy camp.

Banned
    Post Count
    Thank you Candyson for your reply. I'm afraid I'm still a little unclear why it is so crucial that you don't have too many mafia (i.e. more than 5x your level).

What difference does it make?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Nothing negative, it's actually beneficial because you can buy nightclubs at a low level.

Banned
    Post Count
    Thanks for your patience with me - cheers!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If you have any more questions just ask here, pm me, or add me(code's in the sig) and post on my wall.