Don't buy a nexus 7, but if you do, be prepared

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Don't buy a nexus 7, but if you do, be prepared

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Don't buy a nexus 7, but if you do, be prepared

Yeah, buy an Ipad and crap like that I get it!
    I got a nexus 7 August 2012,over a year ago. The battery charge decreases every time you charge it. I have to leave it plugged in 24/7 for it to charge.
    I got nothing against Google, they have much better customer service than Gree. Available any time, at your service.
    Be advised, if you get one, be prepared to transfer your accounts after a while
    Now the charging wire is faulty, and I have to get a new one.
    Just an advisory.
    If you own one and something bad happens here is the support number (855) 836-3987.
    Here is the link for non American number https://support.google.com/googlepla.../3053039?hl=en
    They have helped me get through a lot.
    Glad to help someone with a Google device having problems.
    They answer all your questions, very thoroughly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    uh....... isn't this the same fault that EVERY smart phone has? an intentionally faulty lithium ion battery which worsens with every charge and an intentionally overclocking processor that overheats so the piece of **** doesn't last longer than 8 months.
    Last edited by GucciMane; 11-12-2013 at 03:42 PM.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciMane View Post
    uh....... isn't this the same fault that EVERY smart phone has? an intentionally faulty lithium ion battery which worsens with every charge and an intentionally overclocking processor that overheats so the piece of **** doesn't last longer than 8 months.
    exactly, except i have a tablet. luckily mine lasted over a year
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Agree don't buy a Nexus 7, the screens crack indiscriminately and the touch screen/tilt stops working, the screen is not covered by warranty at all.

Gree were amazing and transferred my game to new Acer Aconia.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cracker (ECC) View Post
    Agree don't buy a Nexus 7, the screens crack indiscriminately and the touch screen/tilt stops working, the screen is not covered by warranty at all.

Gree were amazing and transferred my game to new Acer Aconia.
    lucky you. i don't have a device to switch to. I have had countless problems involving charging. my warranty expired too

That sucks thats wwhy I have a note 2

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I haven't had much of these problems with my over 10 month Nexus 7. Still get great battery life, even though it isn't as good as when I got it, but that's expected.
    Come on, this thing has lasted me over 7 hours of straight playing games... And it can multitask like a beast.

And most of the common android problems in Crime City/Modern War, I have never had issues with

Proud Member of Bones, top 10 now

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    i have notorious battery problems, now i am waiting for a new chrager to come.
    Nexus is notorious for charging and battery problems

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by candyson View Post
    I haven't had much of these problems with my over 10 month Nexus 7. Still get great battery life, even though it isn't as good as when I got it, but that's expected.
    Come on, this thing has lasted me over 7 hours of straight playing games... And it can multitask like a beast.

And most of the common android problems in Crime City/Modern War, I have never had issues with
    really 7 hours, mine charges down to 4 percent in 1 hour.

Consistent Contributor budman68's Avatar
    Post Count
    Just outting this out there for people stuck between devices. There is a pay app called youwave which is full android service for a pc. Also bluestacks as I am sure you all know. Not supported by gree...but then again what kind of support can you get from gree.
    Something you can transfer between devices.