C00guy's Happy Campers Guide for Low Level Campers - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: C00guy's Happy Campers Guide for Low Level Campers

Post Count
    I'm at level 155, is it too late to camp now? I was pretty dumb before trying to level up as fast as I could.. I'm @ 103k/105k raw stats..
    Muj- L193 - IPH: 12.2M
    DiENoW - L95 - IPH: 5.1M
    --

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Muj View Post
    I'm at level 155, is it too late to camp now? I was pretty dumb before trying to level up as fast as I could.. I'm @ 103k/105k raw stats..
    nope, you can camp at any level.
    Captain of CCK
    Stats 250k atk - 250k def
    SYNDICATE BATTLE RANKINGS
    Midtown Takeover - Rank #121
    Market Plaza Crash - Rank #165
    Battle for Packer Heights - Rank #138
    Chinatown Throwdown - Rank #113
    Docks Rampage - Rank #93
    Red Light District Romp - Rank #100
    Civic Center Rumble - Rank #96
    Battle for Monument Park - Rank #86

Banned
    Post Count
    If you're serious about camping as a strategy, you'd be better to uninstall the app, delete the funzio data file and start again.

Lurker
    Post Count
    So can anyone post the sections where the best loot drops? I know about the Artist Region and also about the crushed cars. Looking for new areas to pick up good stuff at.

Post Count

Just in case I don't get my game transferred...

Great thread! I adopted some of these ideas, although I was already at level 40+ when I did.

While I'm waiting for GREE to get through their "currently we are not intiating [sic] any transfers" phase, and on to when they "will have them available as soon as possible," I'm trying Super Turtle with my new character.

Quote Originally Posted by c00guy View Post
    1. Crate Events: Min level for these events is level 10.
    Missed that important piece of information, and wound up at level 3 trying to trigger a case drop.

How do you stay at level 1? Just getting through the intro put me at level 2 (although I did hold on to my gold by waiting for the Laundromat build to finish).
    Crime City Code: 866 498 865
    Officer in the Irish Triad Take 2 (top 1500) -- PM me if you're interested in joining!

Banned
    Post Count
    I have a camper syndicate and trying to recruit members level 10 or lower. I prefer experienced, active, daily, (gold) players who are dedicated to winning and having monster stats. I have a solid plan in place to TAKE OVER CAMPING!! It may take a few moths to get everything and everyone perfectly in place to make my plan succeed at 100%. We will not gain any (0) xp while preparing. I am level 1 gold player $145k iph 2 clubs 6k stats. Add me Alex: 205184814 and we can talk more. Thanks!!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thanks for this guide.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TBC Ghost View Post
    I am level 1- $56k iph- 4,500 stats. I don't go to war because I am stronger than most level 30 players. There is a good chance I will beat them and gain xp and level out of my attack free zone. I would rather get my stats to 10k (i buy gold units) and all my buildings to level 10 before moving on to level 2. Also i like seeing 0 loses I plan on sitting on level 1 for a long time just buying gold units and upgrading. If anyone else is level 1 add me 205184814. Come watch history happen ✌
    Whahaha ow sorry Ghost, you really make me laugh.
    Stronger then the most level 30 players.... looking forward to see you(r) (expression) start join the battle ground when you think your ready for it.

Peace, till the WAR start *.^

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Haha, yea. My L11, 2-week old camper is about 40k. I think 4500 might not get him too far.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Banned
    Post Count
    New tip for camping: It's not useful anymore, its impossible to gain stats if youre camping now

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by out of names View Post
    New tip for camping: It's not useful anymore, its impossible to gain stats if youre camping now
    Incorrect
    extras

Back Alley Network

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingeasian View Post
    Incorrect
    extras
    Agreed
    extras
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

Consistent Contributor Joe bananas's Avatar
    Post Count
    Lol
    extras
    Aka Fat Tony
    Aka Rick Grimes
    IPH is all we have left 😕

Banned
    Post Count
    I think we have some jealous people here lmao... Level 1 10k defense and 2 level 2 night clubs.. I'm sure none of you even have a night club lol... *****Strongest level 1 player right here .. $300k iph... 10x my level for stats*****so until you can say your the strongest for your level keep your mouths closed about how to play whoever posted you can't gain stats camping your 100% wrong lol there are gold units that I buy every week... Crates... Scratchers... If over level 20 LE building units... You can go to war and just hit walls... I would like to keep going but I don't want to entertain you noobs. I will be the strongest camper in CC always. But for now I will continue to sit on level 1 until I max all my buildings and max my units to level 10... Watch and learn 205184814 ....

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    Haha, yea. My L11, 2-week old camper is about 40k. I think 4500 might not get him too far.
    Must be nice to have daddy's credit card/top syndicate to join keep up the good work as you will be level 100 by the time I hit level 2 but your lucky bc I'm sure I will be triple 40k by level 10 just by doing easy math lol