C00guy's Happy Campers Guide for Low Level Campers - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: C00guy's Happy Campers Guide for Low Level Campers

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by megar1 View Post
    Alright thanks for the answers from both of you and I understand the mafia problem.
    Is lvl 10 needed for the LTB? if thats the case the best thing would be to get to lvl 10 once youve obtained like two lvl 3 NC right? assuming anyone has the patience to do this..As I said, I recently started..I have no idea what I´ve gotten into
    LTB needs min level 20. Crate events need level 10. And yes, if you have 2 L3 NCs, the best thing would be to get to Level 20 as soon as possible. But getting 2 L3 NCs before you get to L20 is a lot of hard core camping and needs quite some patience. If you've just started and don't have the Executive Coupe cost reduction mod, it would take even longerthan usual!!

Mafia Code: 464-035-132 | 733-518-011

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CCK-buttsy View Post
    how about....YES!
    how about....NO!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by c00guy View Post
    Well then, you're just a lazy troll who has nothing to contribute here. So we'll all just ignore you

Edit: Just realized you're wa7sh the 10th or whateva. Troll on and keep getting banned
    I'm not wa7sh, He is too powerful. the darkest and the best player in CC. stop being a fool. He is the best.

Lurker
    Post Count

Gree vs campers

Campers need to be patient. Also they need to beat the inflations Gree brings.

MW already has better scratchers, guess CC will follow. Boss event rewards are much better now. You have to grow with a syndicate to get reasonable bonuses and war rewards. (3 wars ago, I don't see many robbers. Now there are quit a few, typical robbers have many war rewards and low iph.) The worst is Gree's bugs. Remember that time pvp rewards were flipped, I guess quite some low level campers effort got screwed up. I bet something like this will happen again.

Gree is the natural enemy of campers.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by another player View Post
    Gree is the natural enemy of campers.
    It makes some sense. Campers aren't spending. How many campers have a second, probably older, account that does spend? Not sure I would have stuck with a first time playing, camper strategy. That would be like showing up to the party and waiting outside for a year before getting out of the car...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    c00guy, this is exactly what I've been looking for. I've been playing MW for over a year (high level), and began KA about two months ago (LLP doing bosses only, and it's working out splendidly for me).

So I've been thinking about starting in CC but camping for months at level 1 or 2 or 3, partly because I have the patience to become a powerhouse from the ground up, but also because MW and KA take up so much time that if I start CC I NEED to make it non-time-consuming. Been going thru all of the "Best of the Best" threads and they are all great, but this is exactly what I've been needing. All three games are very similar, yet very different. Each game has a lot of its own nuances. And you've clearly explained many of CC's subtle details in your OP. Very much appreciated.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Nicely put together
    Bring back the old gold bonus scheme

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I would also suggest that you keep an eye on those goals that give exp for beating x-amount of people in a row. I don't pvp often but will to get the easy unit or two on pvp event. I will get to within 1 of that goal and then find someone to lose to.

Post Count
    Real good guide thanks a lot.

Consistent Contributor Fatherllama's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by another player View Post
    Now there are quit a few, typical robbers have many war rewards and low iph.
    This describes pretty much every EMF member I've seen in my bracket lately. Sub-100k IPH, 250k+ stats. The same applied for a lot of MWWM robbers I used to see, although everyone I've seen with that tag lately has been quite low on stats. Just annoying to see more than anything.

Good guide overall. Pretty much details the strat I think most of us use for crawling while maintaining competitive stats.
    MW 485-323-301
    CC 471-967-706

sorry just trying to get enough posts to be able to start a thread LOL

this method stinks

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by La Femme Nikita View Post
    this method stinks
    Not as much as your posting style. Hate to think how awful your threads are going to be

Lurker
    Post Count
    wish i would of seen this earlier lol

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Bump to the top
    Captain of CCK
    Stats 250k atk - 250k def
    SYNDICATE BATTLE RANKINGS
    Midtown Takeover - Rank #121
    Market Plaza Crash - Rank #165
    Battle for Packer Heights - Rank #138