New Decorations!? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Decorations!?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    He is banned now, he also did stat hacks. He had 1 million stats, but I don't know if you can be banned for hacking decorations... I mean GREE's decor sucks. What he did was spice up his hood. No harm there, but he did stat hack... I wonder if GREE would be okay with the decor, but I can tell you he was banned for stat hacking..
    Interesting. Yeah, I wonder where gree stands on decoration hacking. I completely agree, I love the pools and alternate decorations. Certainly makes his hood one of a kind!

Banned
    Post Count
    Wait!? GREE has an problem with respect, money, and stat hackers? I could have swore they made a post and said it was all taken care of a few weeks ago.

Banned
    Post Count
    Did anyone think this is a beta tester? Maybe these are decorations for the future and you just happen to find one of the test hoods! They have had the same decorations, buildings and units forever now. New releases will come, just takes time I guess...I do want those pools tho! I'm running out of stuff to buy with my gold too so some new gold buildings like the Halloween,Thanksgiving and Christmas ones would be sweeeet (made available at any level)!

Post Count
    Ask big money's ppl in his syndicate I'm sure they could tell cuz they got some good hackers in there

Lurker
    Post Count
    Gree should make LTD the next event. Limited Time Decoration

Post Count
    yea, sweet set-up
    CC 143 695 406
    Best Item: Street Vengeance 16000/14000
    Income/hr $3,924,946
    Syndicate: Sunnyvale
    700k/700k Stats