New Decorations!?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Decorations!?

Post Count

Question New Decorations!?

Obviously not, because 99.99% of us don't have them. How is this hack possible? Thoughts?

Post Count
    I'm not a fan of decorations and my hood looks like ****, but that's a ******* nice-looking hood, hacked or not.

Banned
    Post Count
    You can be banned for talking of other games here. Sim city has no bit ness in this forum!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    I'm not a fan of decorations and my hood looks like ****, but that's a ******* nice-looking hood, hacked or not.
    Agreed. This is the first hack I've seen that I'm completely fine with. Actually I wanna congratulate them, they decided GREE's decorations were crap and instead of doing some harmful hacking, they spruced their hood up a bit. Bravo whoever you are!

Banned
    Post Count
    Which part is the cheat?

I always thought there should be grass. All that concrete makes a big carbon footprint.

Post Count
    When you go to someone's hood, you should be able to drown them in their own pool. I'm tired of pointing my gun point blank at a rival's face while he tries to punch me, I want to see that rival floating face down in his own hotel pool.

Post Count
    Awesome!!! I want that pool!!!!!!!!

Mafia Code: 464-035-132 | 733-518-011

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    When you go to someone's hood, you should be able to drown them in their own pool. I'm tired of pointing my gun point blank at a rival's face while he tries to punch me, I want to see that rival floating face down in his own hotel pool.
    that'd be cool. 101 ways to die, Empire City style.
    -splint

Banned
    Post Count
    When I used to foolishly play the S*ms, I used to enjoy sending the little beggars to play in the pool then delete the climb-out ladder and let them flounder about 'til they drowned. You sound equally as pixel psychopathic as me!

Post Count
    I thought the decorations were pretty damn cool, and as soon as I saw them, I went to the store and to my disappointment they weren't there. It is a pretty cool hack though.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorade View Post
    When I used to foolishly play the S*ms, I used to enjoy sending the little beggars to play in the pool then delete the climb-out ladder and let them flounder about 'til they drowned. You sound equally as pixel psychopathic as me!
    Haha, I just want to see some realism, dammit! Have you ever noticed in the loading screen when you open the game, there are cop cars everywhere, but nobody in them? Why does my mafia have a vendetta against empty cop cars, I need to know!

Lurker
    Post Count
    he paid a landscaper ?????

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by c00guy View Post
    Awesome!!! I want that pool!!!!!!!!
    Haha me aswell and some big ass fountains

Post Count
    coooooooooooooool

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    A rare hacker indeed that pays attention to hood cosmetics. Automotive plant and parking lot filled with Blingmobiles should be next for this 'artist'.
    Can be reached at....Game of War / Odin Kingdom | ATK - Defensible | DEF - Beatable | RSS - Worth throwing a few troops at