Spare a thought for the unfortunate players that are not in top syndicates

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Spare a thought for the unfortunate players that are not in top syndicates

Banned
    Post Count

Spare a thought for the unfortunate players that are not in top syndicates

Its a shame with this latest mess that people have been getting kicked out of syndicates. Luckily those of us in top 100 syndicates use third party chat apps and can find out immediately who was kicked out and organize to have them back in the syndicate.

Now spare a thought for those who are in the top 250, 500, 1000 and 4000. Most of these only use the in game forum to chat and those who got kicked out may not be able to get in contact with their syndicate officers and have to find another team to join.

I expect that in the upcoming days many of these players will be looking for new syndicates to join.

Out of all the stuff ups to date this has to be the worst!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastas View Post
    Its a shame with this latest mess that people have been getting kicked out of syndicates. Luckily those of us in top 100 syndicates use third party chat apps and can find out immediately who was kicked out and organize to have them back in the syndicate.

Now spare a thought for those who are in the top 250, 500, 1000 and 4000. Most of these only use the in game forum to chat and those who got kicked out may not be able to get in contact with their syndicate officers and have to find another team to join.

I expect that in the upcoming days many of these players will be looking for new syndicates to join.

Out of all the stuff ups to date this has to be the worst!
    Exactly why they should be compensated big-time to make up for all the high-ranking syndicate prizes they're going to miss in the coming wars! I'm so glad you agree with me! :P

Banned
    Post Count
    Agree 100%. Messaging apps are a must. Not just for war coordination, but for things like this.

Although I wonder if there are any successful syndicates that only use the in game forum.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_brein View Post
    Agree 100%. Messaging apps are a must. Not just for war coordination, but for things like this.

Although I wonder if there are any successful syndicates that only use the in game forum.
    I hear that FC don't use any forums at all. They are all telepathic

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by C Rebels View Post
    i was actually being serious, but you may be quite right. One player could easily come in and declare battle, take down dl and wall then scout for himself. Then tap away. Wouldn't be too much gold compared to the amount he's gonna drop on that poor unfortunate soul.

Post Count
    My syns in top 300 we use kik and it says we have 41/40 members

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by C Rebels View Post
    For some reason this reminds me of those "Chuck Norris can ..." jokes

Post Count
    Yes, let's put away the popcorn for this one

Banned
    Post Count
    Top 250 Syndicate using Line chat never use the in game forum.
    its a shame if these peeps lose prizes due to being kicked out by a gree drive by

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastas View Post
    Now spare a thought for those who are in the top 250, 500, 1000 and 4000.
    spare a thought for those who "rely on gree" over a buggy app? spare a thought for those who don't have a backup plan? spare a thought for those who are not serious about the game or winning?

you've gotta be kidding .. well, this post doesn't even qualify for a joke.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    spare a thought for those who don't have a backup plan? spare a thought for those who are not serious about the game or winning?
    I know you may find this hard to believe Tzora coming from fight club or a former fight club member but not everyone is a hardcore gold user in a top syndicate.

Many syndicates don't use third party chat and are not serious about winning because they play the game in their spare time for fun.

Some syndicates are carefree and have point requirements of only 5k or "just be active". Everyone has a different approach to this game and not everyone has the time to have third party chats or play to win as you put it.

Speaking of playing to win, you can't be too serious about that yourself as bald zeemer commented recently that you put up a very low IP score during your stay in fight club so thanks for trolling my thread.

Banned
    Post Count
    poor peeps are all tring to get in other syndciates ive had 12 hits already.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    spare a thought for those who are not serious about the game or winning?

you've gotta be kidding .. well, this post doesn't even qualify for a joke.
    Since when does somebody have to have loads of money to spend to be serious about the game or care about winning? Haven't you made the claims before that FC can finish stuff quicker by throwing gold at it? Who has invested more, the one who spends all weekend trying to help his top 250 group move up or the one who can make 1 mil IP in 5 battles?

Your ego astounds me. Or was your post supposed to qualify as a joke?
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Post Count
    Should an employee be punished if they drink "free" water at work then get sick from it as opposed to buying it from the company vending machine?

Consistent Contributor hawkeye_9's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by N41LZ View Post
    Should an employee be punished if they drink "free" water at work then get sick from it as opposed to buying it from the company vending machine?
    uhhh....what??

Hawkeye
    904 687 923

Proud Member of GR2 - emerging syndicate!

Syndicate Leader of Hamburg Ahoi! - 375 418 821 A free-players' syndicate