1st place prize now +1 upgrade

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1st place prize now +1 upgrade

Banned
    Post Count

1st place prize now +1 upgrade

I ain't mad. It's what shoulda happened. Though not the best people to benifit from it.

Banned
    Post Count
    We'll that sucks, hoping it will also be a collect 10 prize too

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by out of names View Post
    We'll that sucks, hoping it will also be a collect 10 prize too
    It will be just a matter of time.
    Hey look a banana.

Banned
    Post Count

Thumbs down

In two week u have for free or 15 gold no worries. They change cuz prize top 3 before make the team in mode sleep, no gold if u prefer. Now with that all run for this bonus. But no.....i dont run......and pay to much for a bonus coming for all in a few days

Banned
    Post Count
    conveniently they changed this a few hours after my post about the building upgrades even tho its still not achievable by ne one but fight club who doesent need it

Banned
    Post Count
    I woulda thought gree could make more money by putting this as a collect ten modifier. It would be a gold rush for players to get.

Similar to the recent coupe, everyone would rush to get it as a staple of the game. Only this time, make it on a collect ten with only 2-3 days to finish the event. Cut the time down. I bet people would drop gold on that.

Post Count
    lol told u it wont be just once .. it is a trump card, and they will use it over and again. when people are no longer lured by this +1 upgrade, gree will roll it out on multiple events to squeeze as much money they can. and finally, +1 upgrade will be so boring. then people will ask for +2 upgrade and gree will again do the same stuff they are doing for +1 upgrade. u don't really need to have a super brain to understand the game

Banned
    Post Count
    Well I can't wait till the common joe can get ahold of this modifier. I got some MT's I'd like to see upgraded.

Banned
    Post Count
    i just check my Droid game and still 20% atk from explosive always.

u got this screen on Ios ?

Banned
    Post Count
    Yeah, ios. iPad mini.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_brein View Post
    I ain't mad. It's what shoulda happened. Though not the best people to benifit from it
    Doesn't surprise me a bit after the crazy stuff between Rogues and SAS last time, which forced FC to respond. The change is merely an attempt to induce that kind of insane spend-fest again. Lol, you can see the designers/bean counters meeting in your mind's eye!

So, way to go Gree. Give a great prize to a syn (Fight Club, cos we know they'll be able to outspend the others regardless) whose members probably run their buildings up with gold anyway so completely pointless for them.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Banned
    Post Count
    Probably coulda got more money out of it as a second place prize. Since first place is locked up regardless.

Though you'd need a nice prize to give the cc gods as a trade off for first place.

Post Count
    How much gold do you need lol??

Post Count
    wow.. develop a function then donate it to fight club and dont give everyone else the opportunity to get it. Typical Gree

Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    u don't really need to have a super brain to understand the game
    Considered this for a sig-file?