top 25-50 guild looking for a few good players

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: top 25-50 guild looking for a few good players

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Smile top 25/50 guild with Daleth looking for a few good players

Hi all,

We are looking for 2 or 3 active and social players to join our guild. We have finished in 25-50 (update 33) in Dagon's Delta and also won the guild award for 45 wins, so as you can tell we have an active and well balanced team.

We have 46 members both free and gem players and have a requirement of 10k of CP per day of war. We also ask a min daily donation of 75k gold.

We have three slots available as some players take a break from the game and move to camper guilds for the summer.

We have the following bonuses
    Casualty 10%
    Health Regen 10%
    Upgrade cost 23%
    Building Upgrade 23%
    Guild member increase 26

We should have the next Health regen and maybe a guild expansion in place before the next war.

Please PM me if interested with your stats, level, CP points scored in last war and reason why you are leaving your current guild.

Thanks
    Last edited by spyglassk; 08-02-2013 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Updated rank
    RK3 - Part of the Royal Knights Family

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Bump. We had a couple of players move to our sister guilds so we have another 3 slots open now.

Lurker
    Post Count

Strong player needs guild L153 A857/D1.06mil

Looking for a guild to call home. My last one booted me because I did not contribute enough war points in the last war. Even with my good stats, when you fight the top 5 guilds over and over, there was no point in wasting gems when I could not hit someone with 3mil defense. I still ended up with 90 wins and close to 20k combat points against the best teams. Anyway, here are my vitals again:

Level - 153
    Attack - 857k
    Defense - 1.06mil

Pros:
    Daily player, many many times per day
    light to medium gem spender / buyer
    contribute at least 50k-100k cash per day + all stones collected + orbs

Cons:
    Don't like being forced to use external chat programs
    While I play all the time, I dont chat a whole lot

Looking for a strong top 75 guild with strong bonuses and >46 players to call home

my ID number is 517-219-514
    Last edited by Cyggie; 07-30-2013 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Cash varies, no less than 50k/day

Lurker
    Post Count

interested in joining your guild

My current guild is falling apart. One third of player were not active and the rank dropped significantly
    MY Att/Def 877/993 at lvl 166
    I am a very active and light gems player and I contribute 59k cp the last war.
    I donate about 100000 gold per day.
    I did send a joining request to your guild already

my ID 283844135
    Last edited by Henla; 07-30-2013 at 07:54 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Looking for one more special player to complete our guild. Thanks.

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs up Looking

Quote Originally Posted by spyglassk View Post
    Looking for one more special player to complete our guild. Thanks.
    Two of us are looking for a new guild but we won't transfer without the other. We put up 40-50k each war and are active heavily everyday. Both of us are in the levels of 130s and both of us are around 1.2 in attack and 1.4 in defense. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by spyglassk View Post
    Hi all,

We are looking for 2 or 3 active and social players to join our guild. We have finished in 25-50 (probably 30-40) in Dagon's Delta and also won the guild award for 45 wins, so as you can tell we have an active and well balanced team.

We have 46 members both free and gem players and have a requirement of 10k of CP per day of war. We also ask a min daily donation of 75k gold.

We have three slots available as some players take a break from the game and move to camper guilds for the summer.

We have the following bonuses
    Casualty 10%
    Health Regen 10%
    Upgrade cost 23%
    Building Upgrade 23%
    Guild member increase 26

We should have the next Health regen and maybe a guild expansion in place before the next war.

Please PM me if interested with your stats, level, CP points scored in last war and reason why you are leaving your current guild.

Thanks
    Interested .. How many seats update currently ?
    Kingdom Age: Founder of Teddy Bear Guide
    Currently recruiting active & intensive players
    KA Guild Code: 632-041-854
    KA Alliance ID: 709-275-308
    My current stats : Level 182
    My performance from Dwarven Mines
    Only my conquest points = 312,206 points; win = 1,742 / loss = 0

Modern War:
    MW Alliance ID: 412-004-308

Lurker
    Post Count

Band of Barbarians

Quote Originally Posted by Henla View Post
    My current guild is falling apart. One third of player were not active and the rank dropped significantly
    MY Att/Def 877/993 at lvl 166
    I am a very active and light gems player and I contribute 59k cp the last war.
    I donate about 100000 gold per day.
    I did send a joining request to your guild already

my ID 283844135
    Hi, I am sorry to hear your guild is falling apart. who were you with? We are in the process of opening some new spots. We are a top 50 Guild and have great people. We got our 45 wins as well. I know some top teams that didn't get to 45. Anyway, I am interested in taking a closer look at you and bring you up with the other officers.

our code is: 607 655 528

Thor

Lurker
    Post Count

Band of Barbarians

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetnnasty View Post
    Two of us are looking for a new guild but we won't transfer without the other. We put up 40-50k each war and are active heavily everyday. Both of us are in the levels of 130s and both of us are around 1.2 in attack and 1.4 in defense. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks
    Hi,

We are currently looking for active players. Your stats are about right for your level. We are getting ready to open two more spots and may have third one available. We are a top 50 guild and won the 45 battles to get the reward. Are are an active bunch who love wars and the guild quests. We have a lot of the bonuses. We are a mixed group meaning we have some light, medium and heavy gem users and free plays as well.

Our code is: 607 655 528 post on your wall Thor sent you.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hi,

We are looking for one final player to complete our guild. We have accepted a couple of active free players as we wanted to maintain our balance of free and gem players.

To balance the team out we are now looking for a gem player. Please let me know if you are interested.

If you are an active free player we do have slots in our sisters guilds which finished from top 70 all the way top 400 for our development sister guild. As slots open up in the main guild(s) we give first opportunity to players in our sister guilds if they want to move up and meet the qualification criteria.

Thanks.