Chi Town - 610 749 092 - A 44 Member Family - Looking for Active Players - All Levels

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chi Town - 610 749 092 - A 44 Member Family - Looking for Active Players - All Levels

Post Count

Chi Town - 610 749 092 - A 44 Member Family - Looking for Active Players - All Levels

Chi Town - 610 749 092

We are a growing syndicate looking for a few more fun and active players to join up! We have openings for 8 of our 44 spots. We would do a merger if it suits you or if our bonuses exceed your current roll.

We have finished top 1000, top 750 and top 1000 x 2 the last four battles with about 1/3 of the family active. We have recently added some energetic new members and are looking to improve our rank (just like every other Syndicate lol). Most of us play for free but if you wanna throw a little gold in it is welcome and a few of our members are very active here.

The rules are few and simple. Donate if you like but we seek activity over anything else. If you are willing to check the forum before each battle to set out coordinates before an Officer declares battle that is all we ask. Low and mid level players can join up and grow your hoods while receiving syn benefits - you just need to play when it counts.

Bonuses List
    Fight Respect payout: +25%
    Jobs Payout:+15%
    Car Defense: +25%
    Building Output: +25%
    Melee Attack: 10%
    Melee Defense: +25%
    Gun defense: +25%
    Armor Attack: +10%
    Armor Defense:+25%
    Explosive Defense:+10%
    Building Defense:+25%
    Hideout Health: +10%
    Syndicate Member Increase +24

Join to play for free and play for fun! All we ask is that you communicate in forum.

Any questions, you can PM me or add me and ask away.
    Last edited by Quijimo; 07-29-2013 at 07:16 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Can I join I'm level 26 attack 6k def 6k

Post Count
    Yes of course. Either post your ID or send a request using our Syndicate ID above. Thanks for posting.

Post Count
    For those still looking for a Syn with the battle about to start feel free to join up and try for the weekend.

Lurker
    Post Count

help!

Hey, this is HxAxDxExS, member/officer of Chi Town! I need your guys help trying to get my account back! Any information you can provide me would be immensely helpful! PLEASE let me know if you can access my player info, or more importantly my invite code (i believe it started with 154-xxx-xxx). Without your guys help, I may be left for dead!

Thank you in advance if you are able to help!

Lurker
    Post Count
    FYI, I just sent a request under the username "no" to see if I can get any of my account info through the syndicate. Please accept me until I get this sorted out!

Thank you!

Post Count
    Hey man. How's it going HADES? I haven't seen a request come through for your ore account so you should try again. I just scrolled through my mafia to see if I cold bring up your ID but I guess you aren't there. Do you have a ticket in to get your account t back with GREE?

Also, if you have ever posted your ID on the forum you may be ale to strive it that way by looking at your older posts.

Lemme know how I can help and I will.

WW

Lurker
    Post Count
    I just sent another request with the name "no".

I currently have a ticket in with support, but they need a little more information from me and I want to be as accurate as possible. I did post my ID number in our syndicate forum a few months back, so hopefully that hasn't been purged and I am able to find it either there or on some friends walls.

I JUST spent $40mil on my first nightclub and then made a stupid mistake while transferring my game... really hoping tech support can help me out with this.

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I will let you know if I need additional help along the way!

-Hades

Post Count
    Still looking for a few more players. No contribution requirements other than your participation.

Post Count

level

Quote Originally Posted by Quijimo View Post
    Chi Town - 610 749 092

We are a growing syndicate looking for a few more fun and active players to join up! We have openings for 8 of our 44 spots. We would do a merger if it suits you or if our bonuses exceed your current roll.

We have finished top 1000, top 750 and top 1000 x 2 the last four battles with about 1/3 of the family active. We have recently added some energetic new members and are looking to improve our rank (just like every other Syndicate lol). Most of us play for free but if you wanna throw a little gold in it is welcome and a few of our members are very active here.

The rules are few and simple. Donate if you like but we seek activity over anything else. If you are willing to check the forum before each battle to set out coordinates before an Officer declares battle that is all we ask. Low and mid level players can join up and grow your hoods while receiving syn benefits - you just need to play when it counts.

Bonuses List
    Fight Respect payout: +25%
    Jobs Payout:+15%
    Car Defense: +25%
    Building Output: +25%
    Melee Attack: 10%
    Melee Defense: +25%
    Gun defense: +25%
    Armor Attack: +10%
    Armor Defense:+25%
    Explosive Defense:+10%
    Building Defense:+25%
    Hideout Health: +10%
    Syndicate Member Increase +24

Join to play for free and play for fun! All we ask is that you communicate in forum.

Any questions, you can PM me or add me and ask away.
    i just begin to play crime city!! are you ok accept me??
    PieroX - 684 078 661
    LVL 135 - 7X XXX attack / 8X XXX defense

Post Count
    Just bringing this back up for mine and others benefit.

Lurker
    Post Count

?

6384 brawl points in current showdown lvl 31 7097 att 7518 def
    295 580 864

Post Count
    I just tried and invite but see you are in another Syn already. Best of luck and thanks for your interest.

WW

Post Count
    We have two openings for those who need a syndicate for the upcoming battle!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Nice. Mines is brand new, 13 bonuses. 526730487