Shrike superiority

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shrike superiority

Post Count

Shrike superiority

i was just wondering how many got this unit for cash opens? i got it like that i didnt think that it would be possible such a awesome unit with the awesome bonus makes my 3rd crate event on 10 i have got the reward..i never get past 10 on the top 50 box event
    Retired to free playing

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I had 50 gold but what will that do in a case event. Lol. I did it all with cash opens and changed my nation to Russia after getting it for the additional 10% with the unit's 10%.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by D1E Luke View Post
    I had 50 gold but what will that do in a case event. Lol. I did it all with cash opens and changed my nation to Russia after getting it for the additional 10% with the unit's 10%.
    nice man i have the russia flag to..at 230pm b4 the commando toruney was about to end my attack was 753 after getting the montreal warship and this air unit i went from that to 800k best stat gained post war ever for me
    Retired to free playing

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I got this prize as well. First time I ever got the top prize in one of these crate events. All cash opens. My first 6 tries yielded 6 opens with maps.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    nice man i have the russia flag to..at 230pm b4 the commando toruney was about to end my attack was 753 after getting the montreal warship and this air unit i went from that to 800k best stat gained post war ever for me
    That's very awesome!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Did you get the Interpol Harrier? The unit with 20k attack and 15k defense. I couldn't get anywhere close to that because my unit buildings aren't completely upgraded, so I couldn't move on which sucks! Lol.

Consistent Contributor WinD-n-RaiN's Avatar
    Post Count
    I could've got it but I didn't feel like spending the money. I got the sea intimidator (thanks to you lemonhaze) instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by DGK View Post
    Get it poppin, son!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I got the unit with cash opens only, used 0 gold and 0 free opens, and no timer acceleration either. I got up to 8/10 after a day or two, and sat at 8 for a very long time. Once I got 9/10, the 10th came on my 3rd or 4th one after that.

The 60/60 event, on the other hand... bit the bullet and bought 4 vaults of gold. I will probably regret it when I have to pay my credit card bill next month but the stats gain and energy boost were too hard to pass up.

Post Count
    Got it on my camper which has about half as many attempts as my HLP...so, may be a lot easier on the lower levels.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerPaulie View Post
    I got the unit with cash opens only, used 0 gold and 0 free opens, and no timer acceleration either. I got up to 8/10 after a day or two, and sat at 8 for a very long time. Once I got 9/10, the 10th came on my 3rd or 4th one after that.

The 60/60 event, on the other hand... bit the bullet and bought 4 vaults of gold. I will probably regret it when I have to pay my credit card bill next month but the stats gain and energy boost were too hard to pass up.
    Four Vaults? At $99 each? Are you nuts. You are buying pixels for crying out loud. Clearly PUN material

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I got the air unit and with my boost it's worth 30k/25k
    The best thing was tht they were all cash opens! $0 wasted

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by D1E Luke View Post
    Did you get the Interpol Harrier? The unit with 20k attack and 15k defense. I couldn't get anywhere close to that because my unit buildings aren't completely upgraded, so I couldn't move on which sucks! Lol.
    nope iwished i could have afforded to get it but it was just to far out my reach
    Retired to free playing

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by erickd271 View Post
    I got the air unit and with my boost it's worth 30k/25k
    The best thing was tht they were all cash opens! $0 wasted
    awesome eric same here it will add strenght to our already strong faction..that top 25 unit will help us out this war to..
    Retired to free playing

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir josh View Post
    Four Vaults? At $99 each? Are you nuts. You are buying pixels for crying out loud. Clearly PUN material
    Not sure what makes someone more nuts, "buying pixels" or trolling forums to criticize someone else's use of their iTunes gift cards.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    Got it on my camper which has about half as many attempts as my HLP...so, may be a lot easier on the lower levels.
    same here mxz. My llp got with about 30 attempts. My HLP has been stuck on 8 for 3 days and I probably tried 80 opens.