Yet another glitch: Some of our members got kicked from the syndicate automatically - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Yet another glitch: Some of our members got kicked from the syndicate automatically

Post Count
    Same issue here...3 of our members disappeared, and 1 has been added back in, yet we count 49 members listed while our profile shows that we have 52. Please let us know what's up before the war starts Gree.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

um, ya........

at least nine times I have rejoined my syndicate and then booted. I have even tried joining others just to see if that will work same thing

Post Count
    Hugh Jass is having the same problem

Banned
    Post Count
    When this all happened we had minus 16 out of 52 members...now with people rejoining we are minus 4 out of 52....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

we are in the same boat

Quote Originally Posted by CCB-STIG View Post
    That's a bummer, our syndicate hasn't encountered these problems but I've heard some other people have
    it still happenning to me now

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    DragonX (syndicate code: 599-599-752) also has this problem. 2 members disappeared from the list but the member number is still showing full team! I cannot add them back!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by flashman88 View Post
    DragonX (syndicate code: 599-599-752) also has this problem. 2 members disappeared from the list but the member number is still showing full team! I cannot add them back!
    Have you tried? My syndicate had no problems adding me and 3 others back - we're now 64/60 membership

Post Count
    Gree hasn't responded yet or at least acknowledged that there is a problem?
    Rage Of The Immortals Player
    Level 52

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Any of you still remember the pvp prize glitch? I only had to defeat 10 rivals and I got the prize for finishing the whole thing.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    still seeing problems...

Lurker
    Post Count

Cool same here

Quote Originally Posted by c00guy View Post
    Some of our syn members couldn't see themselves in the syn (got the "join syndicate" screen) while others could still see them. They sent another request and were accepted but now it double counts members, so some cant get in!!! What's going on here GREE!!!! Please fix this. Would the other members lose their PvP prizes??? I hope not!!!
    we lost our leader. he not only got removed fron the syn but lost everything in his account...back to newbie acct. He got it back. They are working on this & will restore previous stats.
    PEACE

Post Count
    Still no response from Gree about this? Must mean they are clueless so far. Never a word from them until a problem is a couple hours away from a fix. All it would take is a simple post stating that they are looking into the issue to set our minds at ease. There may be a few haters replying to those posts, but it really does let the majority of us know that you guys at GREE HQ at least care a little about us =/ Whenever I see an admin or moderator post that an issue is being looked into, at least I know that our concerns our being taken seriously...But when an issue goes unanswered for more than a day, it tells me that I'm nothing more than the annoying dust on their shoulder.

All I ask is for an acknowledgment that our issues are being dealt with. It's not difficult to keep your users informed. Simply saying that you know there is an issue and letting us know that it's being worked on can do wonders for morale. Anyway, just a humble nobody's opinion...carry on.

Banned
    Post Count
    Reporting that the samething happened in my syndicate, the two most recent member get booted but are some ways still in.

Post Count
    We were able re re-add most of the people who were removed, and remove the people that Gree returned... But, our counter is now all screwie and shows us at 64/60, even though the actual number is accurate. I can't wait for all the hacker accusations from our fan club.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    3 members were kicked out of my syn when i was working.. And he counts 55 members now while we can have 54. Realy strange this