Yet another glitch: Some of our members got kicked from the syndicate automatically

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Yet another glitch: Some of our members got kicked from the syndicate automatically

Post Count

Angry Yet another glitch: Some of our members got kicked from the syndicate automatically

Some of our syn members couldn't see themselves in the syn (got the "join syndicate" screen) while others could still see them. They sent another request and were accepted but now it double counts members, so some cant get in!!! What's going on here GREE!!!! Please fix this. Would the other members lose their PvP prizes??? I hope not!!!

Mafia Code: 464-035-132 | 733-518-011

Post Count
    That's a bummer, our syndicate hasn't encountered these problems but I've heard some other people have

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    My KA guild had that happen to a member. I think it was solved by the founder booting his presence from the guild and then he rejoined. You could try that
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Both of my accounts are out of my syndicate... However my leader still shows me in, two other friends from two separate crews have this same problem.... GREE better not rob me of my PvP rewards...
    Smh

Banned
    Post Count
    It has just happened to me - joined a Synd earlier today and all was fine. Now all is gone and I only get the join syndicate screen

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorade View Post
    It has just happened to me - joined a Synd earlier today and all was fine. Now all is gone and I only get the join syndicate screen
    Exactly the same thing happened to me 30 mins ago..... "only get the join syndicate screen".
    Whats happening.....???

Banned
    Post Count
    This is also happening to members in my syndicate...

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Thumbs down same here

I rejoined my syndicate only to be booted 6 times now it tells me I am in my syndicate, but when I click on the syndicate icon it tells me to join a syndicate. my hood has mysteriously been liquidated too when I logged on this morning, $500k an hour gone, and I had 130 million on hand. I have no idea what is going on but it is bunk

Banned
    Post Count

Thumbs down

Happening in Dosees also.

Post Count
    This has happened on my alt character, I'm going to be furious if I get jerked out of my battle prizes because of a glitch.
    Rage Of The Immortals Player
    Level 52

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Count me among those booted, but not booted from my syndicate.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I've lost 2 players too, both see the "join syndicate" page but both are still in when i check! I hope this is resolved in a timely manner and that my players receive the rewards they are entitled to!

Banned
    Post Count
    2 members of Project Phoenix are having the issue...

Post Count
    Smart but Deadly has the same issue 2 newest members were auto booted

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Unhappy i'm out

my status fell to 920 from 132k, my not there yet and i'm out of my syndicate though no body kicking me out what happened gree??