Yet another glitch: Some of our members got kicked from the syndicate automatically - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Yet another glitch: Some of our members got kicked from the syndicate automatically

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
    Irish Triad Take 2 just lost the three new members we added during the recent recruiting campaign. We had one re-apply, and he is back in.

I've asked all three to submit support tickets, also.
    Going by the other responses, the problem you might find with that is that you end-up with 1 member on 2 membership spots. When you get nearly full, some members will not get in as there are several doppelgangers occupying positions. I'm out on my Synd, but willing to wait the stupid Gree out.

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree offices may be closed for the day. We'd usually have an admin jump in by now sayin they're working on it.

Banned
    In Heaven fighting for Jesus against Commies
    Post Count
    This glitch happened to one of our members also but the funny thing is a player that left our syndicate is now showing up as a member. LOL

Any Gree moderator going to address this problem?

Lurker
    Post Count
    really anoying losing my extra IPH from guild and the extra damage from syndicate bonuse so missing out alot of cash that i will probebly never see

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Today GREE royally screwed me over again. And of course no help what so ever. My syndicate the No Mercy Renegades accepted about 6 people into the group and just about 30 minutes ago I checked the group and it said 51 members but I counted them and it was only 42. So I check up on it and the members that weren't showing up told me that they weren't in the syndicate at all even though it said we had 51 members. Then I went back to my hood and my nightclub went complete berserk. It said upgrading to level 2 when I had it at level 4 already. Not to mention my Chinese Pagoda and Transtech building are still M.I.A and no I'm not a cheater. I actually have bought about $50 dollars worth of gold and this is how GREE repays loyal customers.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

glad I'm not the only

Quote Originally Posted by JessieAllen33 View Post
    Today GREE royally screwed me over again. And of course no help what so ever. My syndicate the No Mercy Renegades accepted about 6 people into the group and just about 30 minutes ago I checked the group and it said 51 members but I counted them and it was only 42. So I check up on it and the members that weren't showing up told me that they weren't in the syndicate at all even though it said we had 51 members. Then I went back to my hood and my nightclub went complete berserk. It said upgrading to level 2 when I had it at level 4 already. Not to mention my Chinese Pagoda and Transtech building are still M.I.A and no I'm not a cheater. I actually have bought about $50 dollars worth of gold and this is how GREE repays loyal customers.
    good, I'm not saying it's good that this happened to you but I am glad I'm not the only one, my entire hood disappeared, 5 of my buildings were limited, I will never get them again if they don't fix this so irritated

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CCK-Cam View Post
    Same here guys! So annoying, happening to some members
    Quote Originally Posted by cc thunder View Post
    good, I'm not saying it's good that this happened to you but I am glad I'm not the only one, my entire hood disappeared, 5 of my buildings were limited, I will never get them again if they don't fix this so irritated
    It's quite ridiculous isn't it. No point in event trying anymore. Or even recruiting.

Post Count
    FIGHT CLUB having this issue as well. At least two members that we know of have been mysteriously removed from syndicate.

GREE please fix before sending out prizes.
    EE

Lurker
    Post Count

Shieet

So, I've lost my syndicate and I've lost my recent buliding upgrade on the shiners still. Im tryin to figure out how things will end up with the pvp-rewards. Meanwhile, my IPH dropped a milli.

Gree is not makin this easy...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Elastic Earl View Post
    FIGHT CLUB having this issue as well. At least two members that we know of have been mysteriously removed from syndicate.

GREE please fix before sending out prizes.
    This should get a response, no way Gree wants to piss off its biggest cash cow

Back Alley Network

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Things we are seeing:
    1. New members dropped
    2. All buildings upgrading with 10s of thousands of hours till completion
    3. Deff stats jumped up over 1 mill (though that quickly fixed itself)
    4. Old members added back

Still waiting for other members to check in on their hoods.

Post Count
    I have an alt in a syndicate that is not only not showing the latest member, but also showing former members who'd already left from up till maybe a week ago.

I guess they only backup once a week.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Come on Gree

I got kicked from my syndicate also. I need my prizes and will be really upset if I get robbed from them. Fix this ASAP. Thanks

Post Count
    another major glitch from gree usually ends up with free GOLD!

Back Alley Network

Banned
    Post Count
    The entire project Phoenix team is having issues. We ended up not able to accept member with only 25/52 slots filled because it said we were "full" then we had members who were not in our syndicate show up. They also put my main character into another syndicate entirely and reverted my camper to leader. Luckily we are all trustworthy people... Couldn't imagine what would happen if gree gave some GoTTi leadership of fightclub