TheGoodLife - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TheGoodLife

Post Count
    TheGoodLife is back in the 50 win club after failing 3 wars in a row. Since this kind of quest began TheGoodLife has managed the 50 win award 4 times out of 7.

We are now looking for new recruits. We are mainly looking for players in the region 3-5M in attack. The ratio between attack and level should be at least 20k x level or higher. If you are a gem user your stats can be slightly lower.

Please PM me if interested.
    Victorious Warriors (merged with TheGoodLife 6 times 50 wins)
    Rank 33 in Battle for the Barrens

Post Count
    In Eagles Peak we managed 54 wins and got the 50 win award again. If your stats are between 3-8M and have a lvl-stat ratio of at least 30k and want to be a part of our succesful family pm me.

Post Count
    TheGoodLife is recruiting. After another sucessful 50 win war we want 1-2 new players.

Are you looking for a guild who finish all GLTQs? Are you looking for a guild with good bonuses? Are you looking for a guild to have fun with?

We can offer most of this. We have fun and plays without pressure and demands. We have 4/5 health regen and will buy our first energy regen bonus in a week. We finish all GLTQs except Raid Boss Heroic. You can see our track record in wars in my signature.

We want 1-2 new players and we are looking for players with min 6M in stats. Your level - stat ratio should be around lvl x 50k (ex lvl 100 that means 5M in stats). If you are comitted and very active you may be slightly lower than this and still be accepted.

PM me if interested.