TheGoodLife

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TheGoodLife

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Smile TheGoodLife

We like this game more than we are willing to admit publicly and like most, we hate all these in-game bugs. Not all of us play everyday but we pour our hearts and have fun competing in wars without braking the bank. We play hard and let our game standing fall and rise as much as it is fun for us. We are happily ranked Top 750 so much so that we fought our way into 45 wins that earned us that Daleth trophy! No, we would not mind going further up in the ladder but not at the expense of our real lives outside the game. We all say that we will someday quit this game but until then, we will enjoy TheGoodLife! You do not have to agree with this to join us

All the best!

TheGoodLife
    176-811-375

Lurker
    Post Count
    We are a guild with the same attitude, but we are tired of players that don't participate. We have been top 400 for every ware except the last.

If you have 6-10 members that will participate in chat and guild wars and quests, we may have a home for you.

We are looking for members with 300k+ A/D, but we can be flexible if you have a group.

We are mostly non-gem spenders, no donation requirements, but we do expect you to give what you can. AND you must participate in wars, guild quests, and CHAT! We’re playing for fun first.

Top 400 for all wars except the last (which is why we are here now)
    Casualty Rate -10%
    Upgrade Cost -23%
    Building Upgrade Time -23%
    Guild member Increase +14

We have a great group of core players, but the lack of participation from some holds us back.

Send message here or apply with invite code 447550849.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kathleen View Post
    We like this game more than we are willing to admit publicly and like most, we hate all these in-game bugs. Not all of us play everyday but we pour our hearts and have fun competing in wars without braking the bank. We play hard and let our game standing fall and rise as much as it is fun for us. We are happily ranked Top 750 so much so that we fought our way into 45 wins that earned us that Daleth trophy! No, we would not mind going further up in the ladder but not at the expense of our real lives outside the game. We all say that we will someday quit this game but until then, we will enjoy TheGoodLife! You do not have to agree with this to join us

All the best!

TheGoodLife
    176-811-375
    We have a guild that once was very active and succesful. But new players coming in (like my self) plays alot sometimes and not at all some days. Some wanted daily donation and some dont. It ended up with many players leaving the guild and left are a bunch of players who play for fun but dont take it too seriously.

We have gone from top 150 to top 200 and top 400 last war and now just outside top 1000 , but with 40 wins We are to few to get enough score in the long run and wants to join with another guild. We have 23% building cost, 19% building time and 10+ allies and 20 spots open.
    Interested in joining forces please let me know

/Alo
    Too Strong Crew
    985-934-260

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks alonibb. You are more than welcome to joins us, unless you are the founder of that group

all the best!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Jbash wish you the best in your recruiting efforts. We intend to keep our happy group and grow however slowly everyday!

Thanks!

Post Count
    Thanks alonibb. You are more than welcome to joins us, unless you are the founder of that group

all the best!
    We will see what happens in the coming days. But if nothing happens I might consider joining you. You seemes to be the kind of group I like. Can I ask how many you are?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We grew to 18/20 right after the last war from 14. We are a fairly new guild and only have 19% building/upgrades bonus at this time. we believe that gold are best used to promote your kingdom first, guild second.

Hopefully you'll come and join us. We'll leave the light out for you

Post Count
    We grew to 18/20 right after the last war from 14. We are a fairly new guild and only have 19% building/upgrades bonus at this time. we believe that gold are best used to promote your kingdom first, guild second.

Hopefully you'll come and join us. We'll leave the light out for you
    I have applied. I hope light is still on

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

All the best!

TheGoodLife
    176-811-375
    I must tip my hat to you getting the 45 with a top 750 crew, I know what it took to win with many more members and bigger scoring so paint me impressed

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks Bluedood!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We have opening for 2 more! Please let me know if you are interested or apply anytime. Thank you!

Post Count
    We still have 2 openings in our guild. We came 228 in Shipreck cove and we also managed to get the Dauthus Avatar. Last war we got Daleth.

We play for fun and most of us are daily players but some are not. The only policy we got regarding donation is that you donate when you want to We are a very strong middle tier guild looking to take a step forward and aiming for a top 200 pos next war.

We are looking for both high and low level players. Min att/def should be minimum level x 4000. Invite code below.
    Last edited by alonibb; 09-03-2013 at 02:51 PM.
    Victorious Warriors (merged with TheGoodLife 6 times 50 wins)
    Rank 33 in Battle for the Barrens

Post Count
    Last chance before the upcoming war. We have 1 spot open. Min stat is level x 4000. Apply now!
    Last edited by alonibb; 09-03-2013 at 09:43 AM.
    Victorious Warriors (merged with TheGoodLife 6 times 50 wins)
    Rank 33 in Battle for the Barrens

Post Count

Where Are You?

Guild = The Good Life
    Missing = You !!

1) Top 300 placing per last war.
    2) Assets won: Dauthus Avatar, Greater Water Devil and others.
    3) 22/24 Capacity.
    4) Not mandatory gem spenders.
    5) No mandatory gold donations. (voluntary, build your personal kingdom up first, then help out everyone by giving to the guild second)
    6) -23% Building Time Reduction, -14% Building Cost Reduction

a. We are looking for players that are active/part-time active normally, but would place an emphasis on trying to be involved more during guild war events, etc.
    b. Your stats should be at least 4000 x your level (level 40 = at least 160k atk/def)
    c. Communication is the key & to assist we have a website set up for members.

Interested parties please apply @ 176811375

Karras
    GL of TheGoodLife
    Last edited by Karras; 09-04-2013 at 10:49 AM.

Post Count

bump

Still looking for good players