Page 1 of 2 12 Last

War is Coming - Guild Wars

So Guild Wars is coming
    I don't know about you guys but im burnt out from this Ancient Dragon event. On the plus side I will be getting black kale+. Any predictions /thoughts/possible rewards for guild wars?
    IGN: Maximous2point0
    Level:97
    I usually have nemesis each week

XBC-GYF-NXV Only 90+ please and preferably nemesis. PM me if you are lower

Is it Just for IOS?

Quote Originally Posted by Jon2599 View Post
    Is it Just for IOS?
    Unless they release guilds for Android immediately, it will be. Did the Android players even get that banner ad?
    IGN: Theorycrafter (level 250+)
    Proud member of The Rainbow Room, even though the guild has moved on.
    Part of the Rainbow Coalition

Quote Originally Posted by BethMo View Post
    Unless they release guilds for Android immediately, it will be. Did the Android players even get that banner ad?
    Just now? Nope, just the same news bulletin as the last few days; no mention of guilds whatsoever.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Do you guys think this will happen Wednesday after the epic event ends? Maybe Thursday on aug 1?

I can't wait for Guilds, iOS has such a huge advantage in terms of damage output and leveling armors quicker because of this.

Agreed I really want to be in a guilds the bonuses seem very helpful, also I want to be able to chat with people, would make this game a lot more multiplayer like.
    Knights Name: JashGanz
    Knights Level: 80+
    Please PM me on here if you want to add me I get a ton of friend requests, ill make sure to add you if i receive a pm.

Quote Originally Posted by JashGanz View Post
    Agreed I really want to be in a guilds the bonuses seem very helpful, also I want to be able to chat with people, would make this game a lot more multiplayer like.
    The chat is a very minor factor, as you never know who else is online, and you both have to be in the Guild screen to chat live to each other. There's very little reason to hang out for long in the Guild screen otherwise, so what tends to happen, at least in our Guild, is that conversations develop over a period of several hours, or even days.

I think Rainbow Room are going to win, whatever the War is and however it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Musketeer View Post
    The chat is a very minor factor,
    A guild's chat is dependent on its contributory factors!

Also agreed on RR, and the other five or so equally stratified guilds. There's at least two silent guilds that are very similar.
    Bears At Large (iOS) Beartator (recruiting for solid Guild Warriors!) - use LINE

Point Blank will play a role and place well in the upcoming guild wars!
    Proud owner of Point Blank!

Code to Add ME: XBC-MXG-ZWV

Fight on Ladies and Gentlemen!

I'm excited I'm ready to go to War!
    Lord Ash - Lvl 340+
    22 Maxed Epics: Cloudrange Platemail, Blazeborne Vanguard, Forgestone Aegis,
    Tectonic Mantle, Maelstrom Irons, Soulshard Nercomantle,
    Armor of the Devoted, Blazestone Mantle, Kerstman's Shroud,
    Runic Robes, Aegis of Sky Majesty, Hellfire Platemail
    Snowstorm Platemail, Sandstorm Platemail, Centurion Aegis, Odins Call, Arcane Mantle, Heroic+
    Guild Sentinel of the MUGGLES
    Proud Retired Member of original The Untouchables

Android users, I'm curious if anyone had ideas of starting a guild when they come out for our devices amongst the forum users, or has this already been established?
    Knights Name: JashGanz
    Knights Level: 80+
    Please PM me on here if you want to add me I get a ton of friend requests, ill make sure to add you if i receive a pm.

Quote Originally Posted by JashGanz View Post
    Android users, I'm curious if anyone had ideas of starting a guild when they come out for our devices amongst the forum users, or has this already been established?
    thats a great idea! we already had something like that in modern war and its doing great. but i didnt pay enough to be a part of that faction! xD But im afraid we gotta wait for a ling time for android users to get the guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by ppownage View Post
    thats a great idea! we already had something like that in modern war and its doing great. but i didnt pay enough to be a part of that faction! xD But im afraid we gotta wait for a ling time for android users to get the guilds.
    To be honest I don't mind waiting for guilds. I'd rather see them fix the friend list lag or add resource count first.
    QUIT

Which guilds will do good in the upcoming Guild Wars?

The guilds i found with a high level are:
    The Rainbow Room lvl 75
    The Untouchables lvl 68
    Rainbow Party lvl 53
    War lvl 46
    Unleashed lvl 44
    Point blank lvl 40

These are the guild i could find above lvl 40. Please add the above lvl 40 or higher.