Page 2 of 2 First 12

Yeah I can't wait for this either, my guild is only level 20, but hopefully I can somewhat compete. The armor they show on the bulletin looks cool too...although hard to make out

Has everybody seen the new information in the guild help section? I'm pretty sure it wasn't there before, but it now talks about the actual mechanics of the guild wars. It seems like you declare war on another guild and there is a 60 minute period where you win points against that guild by fighting the guild's knights, guardians and castle gate. It sounds awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Matti1992 View Post
    Has everybody seen the new information in the guild help section? I'm pretty sure it wasn't there before, but it now talks about the actual mechanics of the guild wars. It seems like you declare war on another guild and there is a 60 minute period where you win points against that guild by fighting the guild's knights, guardians and castle gate. It sounds awesome!
    i

Nice sounds awesome!
    Lord Ash - Lvl 340+
    22 Maxed Epics: Cloudrange Platemail, Blazeborne Vanguard, Forgestone Aegis,
    Tectonic Mantle, Maelstrom Irons, Soulshard Nercomantle,
    Armor of the Devoted, Blazestone Mantle, Kerstman's Shroud,
    Runic Robes, Aegis of Sky Majesty, Hellfire Platemail
    Snowstorm Platemail, Sandstorm Platemail, Centurion Aegis, Odins Call, Arcane Mantle, Heroic+
    Guild Sentinel of the MUGGLES
    Proud Retired Member of original The Untouchables

For anybody that hasn't seen, this is straight from the help section, the part which I think is new.

Guild Wars

Now that you've formed a guild of epic Knights, the moment has come to face off against rival guilds in battle! Participation is open to all active knights in a guild when the 3-day Guild War event begins. Guild recruitment and enlistment will be frozen while the event is active.

Guild Battles

Battles between guilds must be initiated and can be done so by tapping the "Declare War" button. Once and opposing guild is found, a Guild Battle will officially begin and last 60 minutes.

Both guilds in a Guild Battle will earn War Points based on their performance. The winning guild earns a War Points bonus, and all earned War Points are applied directly to your guild's ranking. Collect the most War Points to earn massive rewards for your entire guild!

During a Guild Battle, each guild member can earn War Points by defeating rival knights, and attacking the opposing guild's Guardian and Castle Gate. You can even earn additional points for defeating guild leaders and tougher opponents!

Guild Battles are fought in a 3-on-3 format and use War Energy to initiate the fight. However, unlike in the Tournament Arena, you'll have the option of selecting 2 types of attacks:

- Attack: Costs a normal amount of War Energy (25) with no bonuses to ATK and DEF.
    - Power Attack: Costs a full bar of War Energy (100) with a huge ATK and DEF bonus.

War Energy replenishes at a rate of 1 per minute and can also be refilled by consuming a War Energy pack.

Battle Frenzy

Battle Frenzy is a bonus effect that increases the amount of War Points gained for a period of time. Battle Frenzy may be triggered automatically during a single Guild Battle when the Battle gets close.

Guild Sentinels

All opposing guild members are "protected" by the Guild Sentinel until the Guild Sentinel is defeated by any guild member. This means that all other knights are unavailable to fight until the Guild Sentinel is defeated. Guild members can still attack the Guardian or Castle Gate if the Guild Sentinel has not been defeated. Guild Sentinels gets a 50% DEF boost while protecting their guild's members.

Guild Guardians

Guild Guardians act as an extra layer of defence! While a Guardian is alive, the opposing guild earns less War Points. Higher level Guardians protect your guild better, with higher health AND greater War Point protection.

Attacking Guild Guardians yield War Points even if you don't defeat it, and defeating a Guardian gives extra rewards to the member that has inflicted the most damage in defeating it.

Castle Gate

If members are having a hard time defeating rival knights, they can always attack the opposing guild's Castle Gate. It is always available to attack, but doesn't give out as many points as winning against rival knights.

End of Guild War Event

About 60 minutes before the 3-day Guild War event ends, guilds will not be permitted to Declare War.

Accumulated War Points, from both Guild Battle Skirmishes and wins, will determine your Guild's ranking in the Guild War Event. Fight hard for better rewards, because all members of your guild get all of the rewards shown!

Sec is lvl 41 so you can add us to that list. We will do some damage

Android :c

Good job....
    On the banner we see a (new?) armor, so Android wont/cant get it... nice... really nice :c

I hope that they release Guilds next month/update.

Exclusive Android event pl0x -__-

Quote Originally Posted by Croy View Post
    Good job....
    On the banner we see a (new?) armor, so Android wont/cant get it... nice... really nice :c
    anything you see in a banner on your android device is accessible to you on your android device

Jokerz is Level 45, should be 46 by tomorrow morning.
    Jello of Jokerz, Guild Champion
    Level 165+, Code: XBC-WNV-ZFR

Big 4, Bigger 4, Sky Guardian, Sky Guardian+, Eurus+, Phyrus+, Slimebane+ Maxed
    Notus+ (53), BKal+ (38), Assasin's Shroud+ (34), Boreas+ (29)

Current Boss Armor: Sky Guardian+ 70

Click for Data Sheet

Quote Originally Posted by Roark View Post
    anything you see in a banner on your android device is accessible to you on your android device
    You're also an android player so you know theres no new banner :x
    I saw it on the K&D Fb page lol

here the fb pic, idk if its the IOS banner:0

Yes Croy, thats the one shown on the iOS in the message screen. Wish they would give us a weeks break after this daunting dragon event before firing up the guild wars!
    Jello of Jokerz, Guild Champion
    Level 165+, Code: XBC-WNV-ZFR

Big 4, Bigger 4, Sky Guardian, Sky Guardian+, Eurus+, Phyrus+, Slimebane+ Maxed
    Notus+ (53), BKal+ (38), Assasin's Shroud+ (34), Boreas+ (29)

Current Boss Armor: Sky Guardian+ 70

Click for Data Sheet

Come on, its been a hectic 4 weeks. I want a vacation! This is starting to feel like a full time job -.-
    Will only accept requests if you send me a PM first.
    K&D: XBC-NPY-XBQ
    A member of Rainbow Party, Part of the Rainbow Coalition
    Main Knight: GeNoCiDe
    Level 9x
    Notus Nemesis +