Quick bit of advice. - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quick bit of advice.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinazueli View Post
    Just depends on your leadership. We make it work and suck it up with a lot of gchat complaining when we are outspent. Like every other guild. The inflation only really affects gem players, as most free players will never see a heroic mode, where 60-70% of the stats come from.

I would say a dedicated free player in a top100 guild would be pushing 500k right now. Which is still inflated, but nowhere near 3M.

200k would require that member to contribute more in other areas, gold, LTQs, or general guild organization busy work that nobody wants to do. Because they would be hitting the wall and mega attacking for sure(and we would expect that wall to die very quickly). I can't remember the last time we found someone that low in an opponents guild.
    I'm a free player and I always reach mid way through heroic but never finish it completely.. I've made it too the last level in a few but can't get enough energy to quite knock them completely down in time!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystogan View Post
    I'm a free player and I always reach mid way through heroic but never finish it completely.. I've made it too the last level in a few but can't get enough energy to quite knock them completely down in time!
    Last level of heroic completely free? I find that incredibly difficult to believe, maybe 1 or 2 easy LTQs that I can't think of now (maybe the 7 day ones we had recently) I suppose but generally this just isn't possible.

Paint the World Black With Us.
    Dragon Realms 840-064-428

Kingdom Age Ally Code- 734-077-018

Dragon Realms Ally Code- 911-214-292
    Dragon Realms Guild Code - 840-064-428

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    hi Vito, your name sounds an italian one, where are you from?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by l3lade2 View Post
    Last level of heroic completely free? I find that incredibly difficult to believe, maybe 1 or 2 easy LTQs that I can't think of now (maybe the 7 day ones we had recently) I suppose but generally this just isn't possible.
    This. Unless you have a weapon from the end of heroic mode from previous spending. Which I don't call "free". It's usually not even possible to finish normal mode for free, much less any portion of heroic.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013