Quick bit of advice.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quick bit of advice.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Question Quick bit of advice.

I have only recently started playing KA, I am a massive Crime City player. My level is low (under 50) and my attack is just over 210k.

I will score over 40k points in this war, long story short my current crew are not very good & I was wondering how high of a placed team I can expect to attract with 40k+ points?

I don't want to sell myself short.

Thanks,
    T
    Last edited by Vito6593; 07-29-2013 at 12:32 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    If you have lots of cash to burn and is happy to do it, you can go wherever you want. We are a small low or no pressure group that accomplishes way beyond what we can do individually. We just got the 45th win and the wonderful trophy that goes with it - Daleth. You are more than welcome to join us, in fact we'll be honored.

All the best.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vito6593 View Post
    I have only recently started playing KA, I am a massive Crime City player. My level is low (under 50) and my attack is just over 200k.

I will score over 40k points in this war, long story short my current crew are not very good & I was wondering how high of a placed team I can expect to attract with 40k+ points?

I don't want to sell myself short.

Thanks,
    T
    You could easily get into a top100 or top50 guild, just based on their spam on my wall.

Edit: assuming your stats aren't too low to be able to score... They probably need 1M+ at least or you'll be a wall whacker.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I don't want this to be a come and get me thread. I am just curious as to points per guild rankings etc.

Consistent Contributor LordIndy's Avatar
    Post Count
    Yea.. You will get plenty of invites...CsR would love to have you regardless of gems spent. 364-806-386

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Here are the scores from the last war event to give you an idea of points per guild/syndicate:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...g-Glacial-Pass

As others have stated, when you go up in rank the teams you face will also have higher stats and make it harder for you to find a good target at your level. Keep an eye on the recruiting section of the forums, after the war lots of guilds make openings for new active players.

Welcome to KA, feel free to add me as an ally 607-709-368

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    @ Blueblood that is perfect thanks.

Post Count
    I don't think the CP you are willing to score will be your road block, but your current attack might.

Just guessing, but a top 100 guild probably has an average player defense of 1M, top 75 with 1.2M, top 50 of 1.4M, etc.

Some will be under those numbers, and some will be much more.

Being able to score 40k for a top 100 guild may be tough with 200k attack.

Lastly, those numbers may be off, but I can't imagine that they are off by more than a couple 100k either way. But I've been wrong before...

KA ally code - 583-237-638

MW ally code - 861-947-758
    PvP 1 - #80, PvP 2 - #45, BfB - #33, PvP 3 - #25, BfG - #23, RfE - #27
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Leader *Retired*

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjctnorris View Post
    I don't think the CP you are willing to score will be your road block, but your current attack might.

Just guessing, but a top 100 guild probably has an average player defense of 1M, top 75 with 1.2M, top 50 of 1.4M, etc.

Lastly, those numbers may be off, but I can't imagine that they are off by more than a couple 100k either way. But I've been wrong before...
    I am currently in a top 100 guild.

Finding targets is touch but they are out there.

Also I volunteer for wall duties in pretty much every battle.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vito6593 View Post
    I am currently in a top 100 guild.

Finding targets is touch but they are out there.

Also I volunteer for wall duties in pretty much every battle.
    Nice, good for you!

Told you I've been wrong before :P

Prominent Poet
    Post Count

We barely made top 100 and our average stats is ~350k. We have about half the guild above that, with exactly 2 players above 1M stats. I'd say a new applicant would want to be either extremely active or above the average stats of the guild she or he is applying to. Or both.

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Post Count
    Interesting. I figured the inflated stats had spread further.

In that case, OP, I think you'd do well in a top 100 guild

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You'd definitely struggle to get those CPs in a Top 50 guild, simply because there would be barely anyone to attack. Occasionally my LLP was able to attack with 200k attack, but rarely, mostly just walls and castle.

Paint the World Black With Us.
    Dragon Realms 840-064-428

Kingdom Age Ally Code- 734-077-018

Dragon Realms Ally Code- 911-214-292
    Dragon Realms Guild Code - 840-064-428

Post Count
    You'd be a growing gem for sure, perhaps a top 50 guild would take you as a wall hitter to beef your stats if you prove to be good for some gems when a target presents itself

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Interesting. I figured the inflated stats had spread further.

In that case, OP, I think you'd do well in a top 100 guild
    Just depends on your leadership. We make it work and suck it up with a lot of gchat complaining when we are outspent. Like every other guild. The inflation only really affects gem players, as most free players will never see a heroic mode, where 60-70% of the stats come from.

I would say a dedicated free player in a top100 guild would be pushing 500k right now. Which is still inflated, but nowhere near 3M.

200k would require that member to contribute more in other areas, gold, LTQs, or general guild organization busy work that nobody wants to do. Because they would be hitting the wall and mega attacking for sure(and we would expect that wall to die very quickly). I can't remember the last time we found someone that low in an opponents guild.
    Last edited by Shinazueli; 07-29-2013 at 04:26 PM.