World 5: Reservoir Dogs (new alliance)

Started an alliance in World 5. If you're interested in trying out new battle/attack strategies/tactics come on over!! I'm more interested in using the alliance as a sandbox for members to learn and try new things (that they can apply to their "main world") than pushing the members to accumulate mindless attack points.

Long time Modern War organizer/leader/player here. Started playing WoN a few weeks ago and have enjoyed the game so far.

Only been playing a short time myself. Something to do between WD events. I'm in world 6, so I assume to join I would need to change worlds?

Same here. You can go to settings and change worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by JPetermon View Post
    Only been playing a short time myself. Something to do between WD events. I'm in world 6, so I assume to join I would need to change worlds?

So if I change worlds, I basically have to start over? And what do with I have in world 6?

Quote Originally Posted by JPetermon View Post
    So if I change worlds, I basically have to start over? And what do with I have in world 6?
    You can actually be in multiple worlds. You'd have to start over in World 5 but you continue where you are in World 6.

From another thread:

When I change Worlds, can I keep my base?

War of Nations allows players to choose among many different worlds in which to create their base. Players can make multiple bases in different worlds, if they choose.

Each world is separate from the next and in-game assets, such as units, resources and buildings do not transfer between these worlds. Alliances are also restricted to the world that the Alliance was created in.

However, gold that was purchased in War of Nations can be used in any of the worlds in which a player has a base.

It is important to note that bases may be deleted from a world due to inactivity. The length of time before a base is pruned is determined by many factors, such as how long the base has existed, how much time has passed since last login and whether or not gold was spent on that base.

To select a different world, first open the Options Menu>Profile>Settings>Change World and then select one of the other worlds to start a new game.

What's the alliance code?

“An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    And how good is the alliance? What rank is it? I'm level 10 and joined Bloody Bridges, ranked 45.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Friendly bump