Black ops down prestige 40/40 and no Brezhnev tank ! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Black ops down prestige 40/40 and no Brezhnev tank !

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Guideline View Post
    Continue to 45 and you will receive the Brezhnev tank, there is a display bug which should be fixed ASAP.

Thank you
    How dare you come here an post this reply? This is a slap into the face of paying customers. Really, you guys should be ashamed. Please ban me all you like, I am getting sick of this. A forum ban might help to speed up my long overdue departure from this rip off game.

Banned
    Post Count

Angry

i have completed 45 and i gotta say that powerful toy is bringing back new excitement

Yes it say's 40 but if its a display bug then it is what it is, no one is forcing anyone to go play. If you don't want to go up to 45 then be quite, i am sick off cry babies.

People who are saying its a fraud are stupid, it's a display bug. If its a fraud then why are you still tapping away GET A LIFE

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Continue to 45 and you will receive the Brezhnev tank, there is a display bug which should be fixed ASAP.

Thank you
    Thanks for your reply, how conveniently, that the display bug lasts for 40 missions to keep us spending gold ! What would happen if next time when I buy a vault of gold that says 1,500 gold for $99 and I would receive only 1,000 ? Would you tell us the same "sorry there was a display bug" and we won't honor our promise ? Come on Gree you can do better than this !

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ass-to-mouth View Post
    i have completed 45 and i gotta say that powerful toy is bringing back new excitement

Yes it say's 40 but if its a display bug then it is what it is, no one is forcing anyone to go play. If you don't want to go up to 45 then be quite, i am sick off cry babies.

People who are saying its a fraud are stupid, it's a display bug. If its a fraud then why are you still tapping away GET A LIFE
    A "display bug" that costs real money ! I don't know where is your problem, if you would buy something that has been advertised to cost you $40 would you pay $45 because the seller tells you so ? In my example you could at least turn down the deal here you cannot you have already lost your $40. Try to use your brain sometimes...

Raiding...raiding...raiding...hopefully not any of you guy's bases....
    Post Count

Thank you
    You are a joke, as is your company.

This simple short disrespectful statement reminds me of an old GREE fellow, CCM.
    Last edited by JohnnyR; 07-30-2013 at 11:17 AM.
    JohnStriderOfDoom | Russia | 610 686 221 | Major | lvl 139 | 500 allies [Updated 07/13/13]
    Are you an FNG? Don't know what an FNG is? Find out today!
    Click >HERE< for the FNG Guide.
    Click >HERE< for Enjoy Life's Spreadsheet

PM for ally add.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Sirius where are you ? I would like to hear your comments and not only of somebody who has one post in total. Thank you !

Post Count
    Where were you a week ago when I warned you of this? I even posted pictures.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...847#post881847
    Last edited by Fl@sh; 07-31-2013 at 12:25 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ass-to-mouth View Post

Any serious business would honor their offer if they made a mistake in an ad, it takes money to get through Elite Mode and if they advertise you get the item after completing 40 missions they should keep that promise... I feel sorry for the ones cheated, however I have to agree with the ones questioning why anyone would even think about finishing this LTQ, it sucked hard from start to finish....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well, why honor promisses if you can get away without consequences. Gree certainly has a nice business model !

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Still haven't given up to read your comments Sirius !

Post Count
    It's considered bait and switch where I'm from.

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Are you going to sit this one out Gree ? Shame on you !

Post Count
    What surprises me, is the fact you're still holding on to the idea that Gree cares if you get that unit or not. What do they have to gain by paying their employees to go back and figure out who got through level 40 and award those units? Not to mention the uproar from the people that did the extra 5 missions... are they going to go back and refund those people the extra gold they spent? Now, while this employee is doing all this work, he's not working on the next event, which will actually generate the company revenue.

If Gree is going ignore all the drama with the hackers, banning people for exposing whats going on, Deleting the posts with videos of people actually hacking their system... Sweeping it all under the rug... Do your really expect them to care about the 4 people complaining about this 40/40 unit? Or do you think they are going to simply delete this thread as well, wait for everyone to get caught up in the WD event, which will undoubtedly create more drama to distract you from this issue. (I've been reading this forum for a long time, think about how many threads have been made "demanding" units/refunds/justice/etc.... They all just simply disappear after a couple weeks)

Worst case scenario for Gree, you quit and don't buy more gold. But you and Gree both know that you're not going to do that. You've spent too much time/money into the game to throw it away over one unit. They also know you won't hire an attorney (the lawyer would probably laugh at you for trying to sue a mutil million dollar company because you didnt get a special fake unit... Which Gree would simply end up giving to you and the debt would be settled, but you'd still have to pay the lawyer)

So do us all a favor... Get over it, continue to waste more of your money on this game, and enjoy the war.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower Dumpling View Post

Sorry, but it's not a display bug. I would call you an idiot, but that would be a TOS violation. And trust me, I am one who constantly tells people to quit complaining and just to not play if they don't want to. But to say this is a display bug is ridonckulus. It is actually false advertising in its very simplest form. Especially in the fact that it had a decision on consumer's spending. Many folks wouldn't have spent had they know it would have cost x gold instead of what they spent. It is amazing to me how a company libels itself so repeatedly. It will take but one motivated person to absolutely tank the company.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just a reminder that the issue still has not been addressed by Gree, Sirius where is your input ?