Black ops down prestige 40/40 and no Brezhnev tank !

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Black ops down prestige 40/40 and no Brezhnev tank !

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Black ops down prestige 40/40 and no Brezhnev tank !

Gree, the last event was your masterpiece !
    It was clearly written that the prestige mode had 40 levels to complete. It is unacceptable that after completing the 40th level of this mission, we had to learn that this was not true and that it would take another 5 levels to get the final unit.
    If it says 40/40 it means to me that the mission is over. I and probably many others have spent thousands of gold to get that far and to get NOTHING.

The only fair solution is that Gree awards the Brezhnev tank to everybody who has completed the 40/40 level in prestige mode !

Your call Gree !

Post Count
    Did they call them 41,42,43,44,45 or was it simply part A,B,C,D,E of lvl 40?
    VFF Legends

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Did they call them 41,42,43,44,45 or was it simply part A,B,C,D,E of lvl 40?
    Nope, the counter on prestige jumps from 40/40 to 41/45 so clearly there is no indication before that the prestige mode wouldn't be over after the 40th mission and that the Brezhnev tank would be given at 45 !

Raiding...raiding...raiding...hopefully not any of you guy's bases....
    Post Count
    This sounds like fraud.
    JohnStriderOfDoom | Russia | 610 686 221 | Major | lvl 139 | 500 allies [Updated 07/13/13]
    Are you an FNG? Don't know what an FNG is? Find out today!
    Click >HERE< for the FNG Guide.
    Click >HERE< for Enjoy Life's Spreadsheet

PM for ally add.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Sorry to head that. Thats lame
    No matter what y'all say, I'm still proud to be a Pirate. Feel free to shoot me a pm if you need help, always like chatting with people.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Wow, I'd bet you are the only person in the entire MW community to get to the end of that event. It yotally sucked!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WI(AusNz) View Post
    Wow, I'd bet you are the only person in the entire MW community to get to the end of that event. It yotally sucked!
    Indeed it did, I only went that far out of sentiments for that "Brezhnev" tank, so you may understand how upset I am now.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree would you dare to comment on the issue ?

Lurker
    Post Count

Same here. Total fraud!

Same here, my friend! After completing mission 40/40 - no reward. I was forwarded to mission 41/45. Absolute fraud by the book! I contacted the customer service with no result. They replied that there is no reward until lvl 45, as if they didn't know that this was an issue. Sure, GREE can call it an event below expectations and wash their hands with that stupid interpol tank but this is pure fraud and I'm gonna see if I can contact the Attorney General about this. If you have experienced the same, please do so as well. All that have spent money on this need to be compensated!

Raiding...raiding...raiding...hopefully not any of you guy's bases....
    Post Count
    GREE-I know you guys made up for the event being subpar, how about addressing this obvious error? 40/40 is the stated goal, this is total bait and switch. The ironic thing is that if the event was actually worth playing, you'd have another revolt like back in November. How about heading this off, makethings right?
    JohnStriderOfDoom | Russia | 610 686 221 | Major | lvl 139 | 500 allies [Updated 07/13/13]
    Are you an FNG? Don't know what an FNG is? Find out today!
    Click >HERE< for the FNG Guide.
    Click >HERE< for Enjoy Life's Spreadsheet

PM for ally add.

Post Count
    i can't understand why you guys even did this event?
    You win some, you lose some..

Id: 794-635-217

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    That's why you don't do this LTQ because prizes suck. If you didn't, you may not have that problem to go through. Gree just victimized another.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I should have read the forum before I guess. I would like to share with you which reply I got from Gree customer support after my second request to resolve this issue:

Thank you for contacting Gree Support.
    I can certainly understand how upsetting it can be to deal with such issues.
    While I am unable to compensate with money, gold or units for this issue, I took the liberty to pass your feedback to our developers so that such issues can be taken care of in the future update. Please be assured that our developers are currently working on these issues to resolve at the earliest.
    It is with genuine regret to know that I was unable to address your concern to your expectation despite my honest intentions to remedy to the best of my capabilities.
    Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
    Regards,
    Ray
    GREE Support

I would really like to have Sirius to comment on this. Is it the customers fault that an event was badly programmed ? Why can't Gree show some dignity and award the tank to everyone who had completed the 40/40 mission in prestige mode ?

Consistent Contributor Long dong silver's Avatar
    Post Count
    That reply must have been copied and pasted. My last two tickets to 'support' had the exact same content. !!

Cheers
    Lee
    MW Invite Code 543 371 382

Post Count
    A month or so ago a similar thing happened in Crime City playing a boss event.
    The splash screen said 'defeat boss Turnbull 20 times and receive this unit' ( I can't recall exactly but it was a 5000/3500 ish a/d unit).

After defeating the boss 20 times I got a unit with a lot less a/d and a new splash screen appeared which stated ' defeat boss Turnbull 30 times and receive this unit ( and it showed the same 5000/3500 ish unit)

Sent a ticket to gree asking them to give the promised unit instead of the weaker one and all I got was a ' sorry for the inconvenience' answer and 'the issue has been fixed' .
    They changed the screen to 'defeat boss....50 times.......etc etc'

Sent a reply to them to thank them for their answer but also stated that the issue hasn't been resolved and that I still would like to get the shown unit after defeating the boss 20 times. Gree hasn't responded to that reply so far...........

Well done gree people. You can kiss my ......