To Ferr - Your Ticket to Victory - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: To Ferr - Your Ticket to Victory

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    There is one fatal flaw in this master plan of yours... Dutch people are tight arses... LOL
    WHOOOOP I Will help Ferr out when it comes to this. But Come on, like he is going to pay gold for his 59 Players?

Nah Man, thats crazy, Even if you are a Rich guy, Why should he do that? Just to win from PUN?
    Join The Dutch Fighters Invite Code: 291664130 Modern War

Feel free to Join the Dutch.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tournai View Post
    WHOOOOP I Will help Ferr out when it comes to this. But Come on, like he is going to pay gold for his 59 Players?

Nah Man, thats crazy, Even if you are a Rich guy, Why should he do that? Just to win from PUN?
    Alleen maar een grapje! Je heb dit zeker niet gezien -

Ferr is obsessed with getting #1 spot and some people are driven to do anything required to get what they want. I don't think Ferr falls into this category and so it won't happen. He could easily be #1 if he joined them, but it seems his pride prevents him from doing so.

But in all honesty, I really have no interest in it, nor do I care who is #1 as it doesn't affect me in a faction ranked around #100. I am not prepared to spend copious amounts of money on this game which is a complete rip off... I have spent too much already and I am happy being in my current faction scoring anywhere between 50-80k in WD points with active participation and acting as battle leader on occasions when I have the time to do so. I know where I belong in this game and I am extremely content with that.

As I keep telling my daughters, winning is not everything, taking part and enjoying the experience is what counts most. Winning is just an added bonus.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    Alleen maar een grapje! Je heb dit zeker niet gezien -

Ferr is obsessed with getting #1 spot and some people are driven to do anything required to get what they want. I don't think Ferr falls into this category and so it won't happen. He could easily be #1 if he joined them, but it seems his pride prevents him from doing so.

But in all honesty, I really have no interest in it, nor do I care who is #1 as it doesn't affect me in a faction ranked around #100. I am not prepared to spend copious amounts of money on this game which is a complete rip off... I have spent too much already and I am happy being in my current faction scoring anywhere between 50-80k in WD points with active participation and acting as battle leader on occasions when I have the time to do so. I know where I belong in this game and I am extremely content with that.

As I keep telling my daughters, winning is not everything, taking part and enjoying the experience is what counts most. Winning is just an added bonus.
    same goes for me , why do you think TDF is still active?
    We have a top 400 / 500 Faction, depending on participation from members.
    I am sure My top 10 can join top 100 faction with No problem, but we are a team and also like the way it is going now.
    To keep our top 400 spot we really have to fight in those battle weekend, what makes a lot of us crazy allready, but we keep enjoying it.
    we take the prices we earned, and be happy with it.

I cant imagine how it will be for the top 10, and how many gold and time is spend into this game.
    Join The Dutch Fighters Invite Code: 291664130 Modern War

Feel free to Join the Dutch.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post
    Care to explain?

Offering solutions or suggestions instead of sarcastic remarks might make the forum a much better place.

But most people with inferior intellect do just what you've done in this case. I'm guessing since you didn't actually have a worthwhile contribution to my thread, you just decided to spout off rubbish.

Please go troll elsewhere.

Cheers. ;D
    Okay, you haven't realised that in order to win WD points you need to be able to beat your opponent and most of FE do already so are you proposing he sacks 59 players and brings them in with what? LLPs who can't win? I'm not saying all top maxed out players are in top factions before you say that I'm merely pointing out you need high stats and FE already has high stat players. There's also the point that speed ump raises about whether those spending money will actually spend it appropriately, how'd you measure this? And why would one individual want to bank roll an entire faction? He's not a charity and your making presumptions he's Carlos Slim.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HGF69 View Post
    Okay, you haven't realised that in order to win WD points you need to be able to beat your opponent and most of FE do already so are you proposing he sacks 59 players and brings them in with what? LLPs who can't win? I'm not saying all top maxed out players are in top factions before you say that I'm merely pointing out you need high stats and FE already has high stat players. There's also the point that speed ump raises about whether those spending money will actually spend it appropriately, how'd you measure this? And why would one individual want to bank roll an entire faction? He's not a charity and your making presumptions he's Carlos Slim.
    How many times have I warned you to stop talking common sense.

These guys will never get it becuase they are not there to begin with. These guys have never been top 10,000 let alone top 100.

They call what we do talking down to them, but does the Master talk down to the Apprentice? No, he instructs.

Listen to speed ump..... until you can do what he does your nothing but trash/euro trash.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    LoL won't happen , Ferr proof us wrong dare you !

Go out in blaze of glory then Ferr , instead of withering away ,
    It is not in his interest to go out in a blaze of glory .
    He loves this game too much .
    You seriously think he doesn't contribute to Gree earning by having 2 groups instead of 1 .
    If he quits , somebody else will take over to beat SUP .

If he wants to beat SUP best way is to do nothing and let it implode like in all other game !

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post
    To the one they call Ferr:

I have sat back and seen all the rumors, truths, and quite simply put - BS. One thing for certain is that your approach is all wrong and will ultimately continue to fail. You are trying to beat them at their game playing by their rules. This mindset will fail on this battlefield. It is time for me to reveal the simple solution to your problem of losing to the sea fairing Pirate United Nation.

Just as them, you are searching the game for the big money players. You're picking from the same pool of players so it will not work. They already have the bigger spenders. From what I gather you have already dropped a fortune trying to best this group. The solution is quite simple, but as I see it, has gone overlooked for far too long. I only bring it to light as I am tired of watching this debacle.

So here it is:

If you "trust" the honesty and integrity of your players, then it is time for you to foot the bill for this EPIC win that you so desperately desire. Obviously, you have the money at your disposal so it should not be an issue. In the simplest of terms and no disrespect intended, but it is time to put up or shut up.

You do not need 60 of the richest players. You are the richest player, so this is your chance to prove that to all of Modern War. Go ahead and drop the nuclear bomb in one EPIC battle. All you need are 60 players that will go 72 hours without sleep tapping non-stop on their little tablet or phone for ONE WAR. Make your grand Modern War contribution and donate to each and everyone of your 60 members all the money they need to buy enough gold to tap non-stop for 72 hours. Put an end to this disgraceful rivalry and show them that YOU and your team can achieve NR1.

Yes it may cost you a bundle on this one EPIC war but it will result in your long sought victory. So man up and quit wasting thousands every battle - to once again lose. Quit trying to pool everyone's money to reach NR1. Put YOUR money in the hands of your trusted teammates and enjoy your VICTORY.

I hope that this will help you see the light as I would enjoy seeing the Emperors atop the leaderboard. If you are blind to this simple solution, then continue enjoying second place.

You're Welcome.

- Evil M. ;D
    Took me some time to respond for which I apologize. I am honored by your public advice though
    I would not like to talk about my financial position but winning that way would not be that satisfying...... Perhaps if everything else fails
    Yours,
    Unlike many think, we do not touch the world, we hover it.
    If you understand this, you love physics.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HGF69 View Post
    Yes i know how all of it works. Was not really suggesting sacking his current team but rather bankroll them (yes). Was simply pointing out that after many losses this is a possible scenario that appears to be overlooked and could work (assuming his team could tap nonstop and faster than SUP1).

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Yes picture this: 60 consoles in a rented area and 180 peeps ready to have fun. 60 consoles is 60 accounts with mid stats only and each with 400k gold stacked. 8 hours of tapping and 16 hours free three days long.

Could someone please calculate this for me?
    Unlike many think, we do not touch the world, we hover it.
    If you understand this, you love physics.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopenshire View Post
    How many times have I warned you to stop talking common sense.

These guys will never get it becuase they are not there to begin with. These guys have never been top 10,000 let alone top 100.

They call what we do talking down to them, but does the Master talk down to the Apprentice? No, he instructs.

Listen to speed ump..... until you can do what he does your nothing but trash/euro trash.
    There is nothing secret about how any of it works. I myself am in a great faction and we place well every time. You're "talking down" to me right now. But I expect nothing less. Maybe you should stop assuming and talking about things for which you have no clue. It serves no purpose for you to try and act all big and bad on a game forum. You're not discrediting anyone but yourself.

So go troll someone else's thread Mr. Pirate, or learn to contribute something positive to GREE or its players.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferr View Post
    Took me some time to respond for which I apologize. I am honored by your public advice though
    I would not like to talk about my financial position but winning that way would not be that satisfying...... Perhaps if everything else fails
    Yours,
    No apologies necessary. Simply offering some "evil" wisdom. Glad you decided to stop by and comment on the thread. I can understand your position on the lack of satisfaction from this type of win. Simply pointing it out as alternative for you and your team. Good luck in your quest for number 1.

Cheers.
    Evil M.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferr View Post
    Yes picture this: 60 consoles in a rented area and 180 peeps ready to have fun. 60 consoles is 60 accounts with mid stats only and each with 400k gold stacked. 8 hours of tapping and 16 hours free three days long.

Could someone please calculate this for me?
    400k gold per account? Well assuming that players would score an average of 300 points per battle that would come down to 19.2 million points per player....and i would have to say that should garuntee you a #1 finish.

The question is can you find enough targets for those 73 hours to score that kind of points?

Also you better make sure you have an excellent wireless connection :P
    VFF Legends

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    400k gold per account? Well assuming that players would score an average of 300 points per battle that would come down to 19.2 million points per player....and i would have to say that should garuntee you a #1 finish.

The question is can you find enough targets for those 73 hours to score that kind of points?

Also you better make sure you have an excellent wireless connection :P
    Seems achievable.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    nsoles in a rented area and 180 peeps ready to have fun. 60 consoles is 60 accounts with mid stats only and each with 400k gol
    geef me een salaris en ik ben het hele weekend je slaaf haha alles om die sup knuppels te verslaan.
    Zelf in top 25 waar we makkelijk in blijven maar alleen wil gewoon een keer andere naam bovenaan zien.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    als ik het goed heb kost dit grapje je ook 960.000 euro